Pokemon Pillow Pets

Thread: Pokemon Pillow Pets

Default Pokemon Pillow Pets

Does anyone know where you can find Pokemon Pillow Pets? Pikachu or Squirtle to be more specific. Thanks, I've been searching EVERYWHERE!

Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Pillow Pets

To my understanding, the Pokemon Pillow Pets as seen online are entirely bootlegs (Which is, every last one of them).

Personally, I would tell you to stay away, and maybe find a substitute Pokemon cushion/pillow that is official merchandise.

omg they have pillow pets :o i love pillow pets and that would be awesome.... i have a pikachu stuffed animal?

Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    To my understanding, the Pokemon Pillow Pets as seen online are entirely bootlegs (Which is, every last one of them).
    Ahhh, I didn't know this! Thank you for telling us!

As for the OP - that is, if you're still interested in one - you can find them on Amazon or eBay pretty easily.

Pronouns: Singular They.
    Commissioned Icon By: Tanukeki @ InkBunny. Because it is a commissioned piece, no one else, but me, may use this icon.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Man, authentic Pokemon Pillow Pets would be awesome. I'd love a Ponyta/Rapidash to go with my rainbow unicorn. :(

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dang, someone needs to make official ones! Maybe a Slakoth pillow, that's enough to lull myself to a snooze.
    Official Claimer of Mii Fighter (Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U)
    3DS Code: 0860 - 3581 - 9005

I just sleep on my Pikachu plush.. xD

Pillow pets do seem like a cute concept though :)

I recently ordered a Espeon pillow plush. I already thought it would be a bootleg item, but I didn't really care that much about it.
    It looked legid enough on the picture and I wanted to have some cute pillows for my living room couch. :)
    I am very interested in why some fake items are really bad to buy? I mostly have original stuff, but I have some fake ones as well I think and they still look great.

All hail the Great Uniter Kuvira's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kuvira On Twitter
    Follow Kuvira on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirlfromlavendertown View Post
    I recently ordered a Espeon pillow plush. I already thought it would be a bootleg item, but I didn't really care that much about it.
    It looked legid enough on the picture and I wanted to have some cute pillows for my living room couch. :)
    I am very interested in why some fake items are really bad to buy? I mostly have original stuff, but I have some fake ones as well I think and they still look great.
    The #1 reason is because bootlegs do not support the Pokemon Company - in fact, bootlegs drive up the price of legit pokemon merchandise to 'make up' for lost sales.

Besides that, they are often times not safe. They can have pins and needles stuck in them, can have a bad odor to them, and factory rejects are stolen and sold as legit plushes often times.

Bootlegs are not to be confused with custom items fans make!!! Bootlegs are pretending to be the real deal, while fan made plushes etc are always very obviously stated to be fan made and nothing more.

For more info, you can see the bootleg thread, as this thread is about pokemon pillow pets.
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer