Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Thread: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

  1. #91

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Oh thanks! First time I saw it, it was just a pic. Sorry, idiot moment.

    Sig Credit to Caprizant! Check out his shop in the Art Gallery!

  2. #92

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Saw this on the bottom of a Happy Meal box at a McDonalds in my home town in Wisconsin.


  3. #93
    Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,238
    Blog Entries
    425

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Recently in Japan, they have started a new Campaign called "Pokemon & Trainers", which consists of merchandise surrounding the basic NCP's (Such as the Lass, Swimmer, Twins, and more), the main cast of X and Y, and their Pokemon.

    The merchandise (From what I've seen) are keychains, ceramic cups, Metal bookmarks, Pass Cases, pens, Microfiber towels, and a few more. I'm trying to find a collaborative photo of it all, but nothing seems to be appearing.

  4. #94
    heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,812
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    Recently in Japan, they have started a new Campaign called "Pokemon & Trainers", which consists of merchandise surrounding the basic NCP's (Such as the Lass, Swimmer, Twins, and more), the main cast of X and Y, and their Pokemon.

    The merchandise (From what I've seen) are keychains, ceramic cups, Metal bookmarks, Pass Cases, pens, Microfiber towels, and a few more. I'm trying to find a collaborative photo of it all, but nothing seems to be appearing.
    Try the Pokemon Center site! That's what I always use for screencaps. But either way, pictures of all the merch can be found here :D

    『ポケットモンスター X・Y』の登場人物のグッズが、発売決定! 大人気「プラターヌ博士」 撮影スポットも出現! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

    You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

  5. #95

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Araragi-hakase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    Recently in Japan, they have started a new Campaign called "Pokemon & Trainers", which consists of merchandise surrounding the basic NCP's (Such as the Lass, Swimmer, Twins, and more), the main cast of X and Y, and their Pokemon.

    The merchandise (From what I've seen) are keychains, ceramic cups, Metal bookmarks, Pass Cases, pens, Microfiber towels, and a few more. I'm trying to find a collaborative photo of it all, but nothing seems to be appearing.
    Try the Pokemon Center site! That's what I always use for screencaps. But either way, pictures of all the merch can be found here :D

    『ポケットモンスター X・Y』の登場人物のグッズが、発売決定! 大人気「プラターヌ博士」 撮影スポットも出現! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト
    I'll admit I wouldn't mind a Sycamore pen and that pillow with the Hex Maniac. Speaking of which, Sycamore must be pretty popular if he's actually being used with merchandise.

  6. #96
    Daycare Stalker UltimaChandelure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this in, but here it goes ...
    In about a month, I'll be going to Japan for about a month, so I was wondering, how long they sell certain merchandise lines in the Pokemon Center. Since I'll be going somewhere around July 1st, and those NCP items are so nice! Also, just what can I expect from the Pokemon Center in general? I'll either be visiting the one in centre of Tokyo or Tokyo Bay. Would that make any difference in size or amount of merchandise?

  7. #97
    heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,812
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChandelure View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this in, but here it goes ...
    In about a month, I'll be going to Japan for about a month, so I was wondering, how long they sell certain merchandise lines in the Pokemon Center. Since I'll be going somewhere around July 1st, and those NCP items are so nice! Also, just what can I expect from the Pokemon Center in general? I'll either be visiting the one in centre of Tokyo or Tokyo Bay. Would that make any difference in size or amount of merchandise?
    It really just depends what merchandise. Some stuff sells out in a day, some stuff stays on the shelf for months. The pokemon centers all have about the same stock, though some of the centers have their own specific promotions for expanding, new mascots, etc, so you may find things that were sold out in one Center but still in stock at another. @Milkapoke; has been to a Pokemon Center, she might be able to tell you more :)




    But guys....IT'S HAPPENING.....



    6/7!!! Sylveon pokedoll!!!! Tyrunt and Amaura, too, and re-releases of the others :) I already preordered Tyrunt and Sylveon u____u
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

    You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

  8. #98
    Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,238
    Blog Entries
    425

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    ^ I wish to own that Victini Pokedoll so bad, as well as that Darkrai.

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChandelure View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this in, but here it goes ...
    In about a month, I'll be going to Japan for about a month, so I was wondering, how long they sell certain merchandise lines in the Pokemon Center. Since I'll be going somewhere around July 1st, and those NCP items are so nice! Also, just what can I expect from the Pokemon Center in general? I'll either be visiting the one in centre of Tokyo or Tokyo Bay. Would that make any difference in size or amount of merchandise?
    It really differs from how popular the series of merchandise is- When I traveled to both the Pokemon Centers in Tokyo and Yokohama, I was surprised to see items from promotions from almost a year ago, and some of the newer items were already out of stock.

    Pokemon Centers (From what I've experienced) aren't that big in size, but they do carry mass quantities of merchandise. Sometimes they have special DS Downloads (In which you need a Japanese Game/DS), gameplay footage of an upcoming game, Ichiban Kuji, and various other events here and there. The main Pokemon Center in Tokyo has a room dedicated to people interacting over their DS's, but for that (As I stated before), you would need a Japanese DS, and a Japanese game (It didn't work with my English DS or Game).

    Size slightly matters- Tokyo's Pokemon Center was a tad larger than the Yokohama Pokemon Center, but they generally had the same amount of items to buy. As for Tokyo Bay though, I have no clue (Since I traveled before they opened that Center).

  9. #99
    heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,812
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    This years' 7-11 lottery prizes have been announced!! This might not be all of them. Guess they're not doing the figures this year?

    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

    You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

  10. #100
    Registered User ocelotlrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not really Alabama :(
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Araragi-hakase View Post
    This years' 7-11 lottery prizes have been announced!! This might not be all of them. Guess they're not doing the figures this year?

    EDIT: where did my text go?? Lol!

    Oh well, no biggie. But seriously, my bank account is so dead! All those Mega Charizards! Want! NEED!

  11. #101

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Oh man, I want every Pikachu item pictured.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic76257_5.gif

  12. #102
    Never Giving Up. Milkapoke's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With sexy men.
    Posts
    1,238
    Blog Entries
    425

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Big news here- They are re-opening the Pokemon Center's Webshop. Here is the link- Pokémon Center .

    Right now, you can Pre-Order (I suppose) three items, but when August 6th rolls around, there will probably be a plethora of items to buy.

  13. #103
    Registered User ocelotlrama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not really Alabama :(
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    ^^^I am constantly looking at that timer to see when they are going to open! I am impatient like that. XD

  14. #104
    A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    944
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post
    Big news here- They are re-opening the Pokemon Center's Webshop. Here is the link- Pokémon Center .

    Right now, you can Pre-Order (I suppose) three items, but when August 6th rolls around, there will probably be a plethora of items to buy.
    I'll just buy that Pikachu notebook after I get paid at the end of the month. <3
    Official Claimer of Mii Fighter (Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U)
    3DS Code: 0860 - 3581 - 9005

  15. #105
    heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,812
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Center Promotions & New Merch Announcement Thread

    There is a new promotion coming out in September (?) called "Oops!" featuring Pikachu, Hawlucha, Goomy, Dedenne, Espurr and Greninja. There is a pretty adorable manga that you can view right on the site featuring some art, not sure if this is what will be featured in the campaign or what, but it is all really cute!

    ピカチュウOops! スピンオフグッズ新発売!|ポケットモンスターオフィ シャルサイト
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

    You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •