Persian Trainer's Slowly Growing PokeCollection

Thread: Persian Trainer's Slowly Growing PokeCollection

play later - sleep now! Playful_Weasel's Avatar
    Add Playful_Weasel on Facebook Add Playful_Weasel on Google+
    Visit Playful_Weasel's Youtube Channel

Default Persian Trainer's Slowly Growing PokeCollection

I believe I found the place to show off my slowly growing collection. Due to my lack of funds, usually because of me purchasing diabetic medication, I'm only able to buy one or two PokeMerchendise a month.

I Normally order from Pokemon Zone, I been finding various links along the way.

Been collecting since 2012, not too long ago. Hopefully pics show up, uploaded them to my Photobucket account.

My pride and joy is a Liepard plush I got for my birthday (Dec. 13th, 2012). I hate the way the flash made it too bright, looks much better in person.

Not sure where my grandma found Purrloin plush, but got it for Christmas 2012

edit 2-28-2013 - I will reveal the truth, I actually bought it for myself, and wrapped it up and made it seem as if my grandma gave it to me, I just pretend to act surprise and not know what it is, I'm good at doing that, same with the Liepard plush above.

My mom gave me Pansage plush for Christmas, but I let her now that I wanted it, I found it a Rite-Aid store. She just wrapped it up and gave it as Christmas gift.

As soon as I saw a Buizel plush I had to get it, I bought it on Dec 3rd, 2012, and it arrived pretty fast, in only 3 days it was in my paws.... I mean hands.

The next two I bought on Jan 1st, and both arrived on the Jan 4th. It was also my first purchase of 2013. I really wanted them first more than the others. They are Dewott and Emolga

I also collect small 3 inch figurines, so far I only have 5 - Meowth, Persian, Skitty, Delcatty, and Watchog - for some reason i can't take a good pic without it beign too bright with flash, or too dark and blurry without it

I have the 2 book Collection of Pokemon only goes up to Sinnoh Pokemon, later one I'm going to purchase one that has Unova Pokemon, kind of useless but fun to look at, especially in the restroom

Box Art for Pokemon Black2, have it empty but displayed to show off my Pokemon collection

The two games I have for the DS, White version I found used, as my grandma bought it for me when she bought me Nintendo 3DS XL, I may rebuy it just for the box art - I usually keep one game in my DS Lite and the other on my 3DS XL

I appolgize if its a bit of a mess, but on the right side of my computer monitor/keyboard/mouse I have my Pokemon collection, I"m working on cleaning up, been to lazy to do that. Its how I have my collection displayed

I'm hoping that February, the Patrat plush I want to buy is still available, I also plan on buying Pokemon Pearl version if I have enough funds left over.

Thanks for taking a look.
    Last edited by Playful_Weasel; 28th February 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    I have many teams in Kalos - my original team will always be:
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Persian Trainer's Slowly Growing PokeCollection

Awww, your collection display is cute :3

Nice stuff! I really like the Purrloin plush.

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    Awww, your collection display is cute :3
    It was my temporary location. I needed to paint a new book shelf, so everything around is just cluttered up, now that I finished painting, I just have to organize everything again. I'm going to update the photo

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    Nice stuff! I really like the Purrloin plush.
    Thanks, It's one of my favorites.

A few updates -
    • I bought Pearl game
    • I found Minccino plush at a local Rite Aid, an unexpecting surprise
    • I bought two Mienfoo items - plush and small figurine
    • 19 Pokemon Cards
    • Patrat plush
    • Watchog plush
    • Grandma let me borrow money at the store, and I spent on game Soul Silver

Pearl game:

Minccino plush I found, I was actually searching for a sketch book so I could practice drawing, I found one but I wouldn't have enough for both items, of course as Pokemon fan, I stayed with Minccino first

My two Mienfoo items, its my favorite Fighting type, so as soon as I found out there was a small keychain plush I had to get it, also got the small figurine of it, for some reason I couldn't get an good image of the figurine - if I was too close the flash made it too bright - If I was farther away the camera would focuse around the desk and made the figurine blurry

My Patrat plush, and for the moment its my favorite - I was too lazy to fix the bed.

Watchog, I had to buy from Japan, since the one I found online was out of stock, and I had to get it - its my 2nd favorite Pokemon, its a smaller keychain plush

One of my newest goals is to buy one card of each Pokemon, purpose is for display. By the time I get all of them, I might end up having 800 cards (including the future gen 6 - I'm assuming/guessing about 150 new Pokemon might be realeased) - so far its what I have - I started with some of my favorite Pokemon first

by the way, I don't know how to play TCG or want t learn. So I don't know what the numbers, moves on the cards mean, or if the card is the best or worst of a certain Pokemon, I got them mainly because I like the design of the Pokemon on the card

and my top 6 favorite cards

About 3 days ago, my younger brother and sister, and my uncle wanted to go to Walmart. My grandma and I went along, I personally dislike shopping at Walmart, but my grandma gave me $50 (US) dollars to buy anything I wanted, out of everything in the store, I ended up buying Pokemon Soul Silver
    Last edited by Playful_Weasel; 1st March 2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493
    Original Y Team - IGN Maria: Delphox - Mienshao - Watchog - Lucario - Sylveon - Vaporeon

Wow, good stuff!

What an awesome collection! Good luck with those Pokemon cards. Obtaining 800 of them is certainly an ambitious goal. :D

Blog Entries

That Purrloin and Buizel. *_* These are adorable! I'm pretty jealous, especially of your Buizel (though Mienfoo is rockin' too). Awesome collection! <3
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Thanks again for the great comments.

I know 100% confirmed that 2 more plushies [Mienshao and Servine] and 1 figurine [Mienshao] are on their way, just got by email the USPS tracking number - 3 more coming to my growing collection.

I'm still waiting for one more plush (of Oshawott) and about 12 more cards to ship.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493

Follow Allinia On Twitter Add Allinia on Facebook
    Follow Allinia on Tumblr

Good luck collecting all the Pokemon in TCG form! I've been toying with the idea of collecting one of each, but I don't have a way I could display them nicely ^__^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Allinia View Post
    Good luck collecting all the Pokemon in TCG form! I've been toying with the idea of collecting one of each, but I don't have a way I could display them nicely ^__^;;
    I sort of have an idea in mind. I want to buy just a regular binder, 2 inch, and buying 9 pocket sheet protector. Organize them according to the National Dex Number.
    Front inside print a list in Alphabetical order, and on the back inside to organize them according to my favorite order. On the very front I want to add an artwork I'll attempt to draw, same on the back.

Thats how I see it in my head.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493

Sorry for double post, recent additions:

I received by mail:
    • Small figurine of Mienshao
    • Mienshao keyring plush
    • Servine plush

Small figurine of Mienshao, along with my Mienfoo figurine!! I have both now, my favorite fighting type Pokemon - I also realized, I also have them both for keyring plush

Mienshao and Snivy (more like Snivy to me) - Snivy is the kind of plush with large head and small body, I have one of Emolga and Purrloin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 11th 2013 - (first off - I did my "moment of silence" for the all the people that died 2 years ago in the earthquake and tsunami), that out of the way - Recently added:
    • Unova Water Starters t-shirt
    • Pokemon White 2
    • "Outstanding Oshawott" box
    • "Super Snivy" box
    • "Terrefic Tepig" box

Photos:

My t-shirt, I wear it proudly on certain occasions, like today, related to Pokemon (either anime or with items schedule arrival today)

I bought a copy of Pokemon White 2, I was desperetate to start my personal challenge, my "All Mustelid Team", I'm at the 2nd gym in Virbank City

I have all the 3 Unova starter boxes - "Outstanding Oshawott" (arrived on Friday), "Terrific Tepig" and "Super Snivy" arrived today

I got a few cards to add to my collection, in my main album, I want to have one of each Pokemon from Kanto to (so far on the TCG) Unova. So what am I going to do with the other repeat cards, energy cards, and trainer cards? - I want to wallpaper my room with Pokemon cards

I'm going to add to my collection - according to the way the Pokemon looks like on the card is the reason I choose them:

The other items included in the box, I will find a way to display in my room.

Large 3D cards, I will put them inside sheet protector, cut it to size, and hang on a wall near the plushies

Booster packs included similiar image on the outside, I want to save the image of the packs in a sheet protector (I had to be very carefully opening them), many repeat cards (which I will use to wall paper my room) but also had about 4 new per booster pack for my collection. I like the outside design

3 small figurines - I will add them along with the rest of the other smaller figurines I bought along the years. My PokéWalker from Soul Silver is also next to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting in the mail:
    • Non-Pokemon item, I will use for Pokemon: 6 "9 Pocket Sheet Protectors (packs of 10)" [that would be around 60 sheets - 649 Pokemon, two per side, front and back, I would fill up 36, and about 1/3rd of the front of the 37th sheet]. I already have a 3 ring binder, so just need the protectors to display the cards.
    • 5 individual cards - Rattata, Quilava, Riolu, Swanna, and Maractus
    • "Black & White Reshiram" Box
    • Oshawott plush
    • Servine plush
    • Pignite plush

My pre -order - scheduled to be released on May 8th:
    Pokemon Card Game Plasma FREEZE (BW9) Set of Both Theme Decks [Leafeon & Glaceon] (Pre-order ships May 8, 2013)
    Last edited by Playful_Weasel; 11th March 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added more to merchandise image to my post, recent additions
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    - 4871-3995-3493