Collection: Neosquid's Pokemon Horde
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neosquid's Pokemon Horde

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Default Neosquid's Pokemon Horde

Sss, I can't post all the images in one post, so I have to link to most of them...

Hey, this is my Pokemon merchandise collection. It consists mostly of plushies but I have some other stuff too.

According to the rules of this section (which I actually read, surprised?) I'm encouraged to answer theses questions, so here

What Pokemon/characters do you collect? Why? Anyfin that interests me, particuarly merch of Pokemon I like, but I do have a lot of merch of Pokemon I don't care about. I have a particular amount of Stunfisk merch, though.

When did you start collecting? I've had Pokemon plushies for a long time, but I didn't become seriously interested in collecting until...a few years ago?

Favorite thing in your collection? Hmm, I suppose that would be my Stunfisk Banpresto plush (the good one!).

First collection item? I wanna say my Pichu, Mudkip, Treecko, or Torchic plush, but I dunno.

Anyways, here we go. I don't know all of the names right now, I'll edit them in l8r. Same goes with legitimacy., though with some of these plushies, I'll probably never figure out whether or not they're legit, namely most of the ones I got a long time ago.

Plushies (with pictures)

Plushies (links)

Other (with pictures)

Other (links)

Non-Pokemon video games

I suppose I should have taken pictures of them in groups, but the thought didn't occur to me until now for some reason. I may do that l8r. Expect me to update this whenever I bother to look more into legitimacy and merch titles. Obvs I'll make new posts when I get more stuff.

Edits:
    more stuff
    and more
    and more
    more still...
    you guessed it, more
    what were you expecting?
    Last edited by Exor; 26th December 2014 at 01:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Neosquid's Pokemon Horde

I have that same Porygon-Z, though mine doesn't have tags ;_;

P cool collection tho! I didn't know you had so much stuff. Also damn I want that Corsola Pokedoll and Rotom-Wash :0

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I have that same Porygon-Z, though mine doesn't have tags ;_;

P cool collection tho! I didn't know you had so much stuff. Also damn I want that Corsola Pokedoll and Rotom-Wash :0
    Thanks. Sadly, that "uncertain" label is likely never going to go away for Corsola. I read some things about the seller (forget name atm), and apparently they sell a lot of legit stuff, but also sell bootlegs. I wasn't even sure when I bought it, but it was a good price for such a rare plush that I just went for it. I could compare it to a legit Corsola plush, I guess....
    Last edited by Exor; 4th August 2014 at 01:30 PM.

All hail the Great Uniter Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

The Tynamo looks like an MPC - does it have a tush tag at all?

And the Sabeleye looks legit, it looks like the straps that come from the gashapon machines :3 I have tons of them, haha.

And ahhh, your Suntfisk slippers look so nice compared to mine!! Though, I wear mine XD; You have such an awesome collection!! :D
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi-hakase View Post
    The Tynamo looks like an MPC - does it have a tush tag at all?

And the Sabeleye looks legit, it looks like the straps that come from the gashapon machines :3 I have tons of them, haha.

And ahhh, your Suntfisk slippers look so nice compared to mine!! Though, I wear mine XD; You have such an awesome collection!! :D
    I believe it did but I cut it off, for some stupid reason I used to cut them off. I'll confirm this when I get back to my mom's house. I should look for it in my Amazon history, I recall buying it from there.

It's good that my Sableye plush is legit, I don't think I could live without having a legitimate plush of my favorite, heh. I looked into the seller some time ago and confirmed their legitimacy.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to wear mine, I'm too concerned about their condition. It's pretty awesome that you actually use yours, though. I'd like to have a second pair myself that I could wear, but they're so expensive...and utterly dabulous, of course.

Thanks, I take pride in it (although the presence of bootlegs is unsettling). I'm still jealous of your collection, which is quite a bit bigger, lol.

Blog Entries

These are amazing, I don't have many Pokemon plushies as they're quite hard to get hold of here at a good price. You even have the Klefki keychain! And all those Stunfisk merch is making me smile, Stunfisk are so funny and slowly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon because of how derpy they look.

FC: 4725-8143-3936 Y: Serenade AS: Lys
    Claims: Mega Gyarados, Noble Roar, Stance Change, King's Rock, Reshiram Doll

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    These are amazing, I don't have many Pokemon plushies as they're quite hard to get hold of here at a good price. You even have the Klefki keychain!
    Thank you. What do you consider a "good price"? I buy ones as cheap as $20 (roughly 13 pounds) online, though many are higher obvs. Not that $20 is the lowest price you'll find either but that's usually about the minimum I pay (not counting shipping).

And all those Stunfisk merch is making me smile, Stunfisk are so funny and slowly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon because of how derpy they look.

Blog Entries

@Neosquid; Some shops can sell very small plushies for £10 which aren't really worth it when I can get better ones like my Shaymin Sky forme plush that was £13 and quite large. A lot of shops also sell like the mega evolution plushies for £30 (that is out of my price range) and legendaries are about £50.

It really depends where I buy, Amazon do really good prices but sometimes the postage and package can cost about £15. I have seen a Yveltal plush for £20 with free P&P which I probably will get as it looks to be the Pokemon Center plush and at a good price.

I hate being ripped off so if I think a plush isn't worth the price tag I won't buy it and just get something else. For a very large plush I don't mind paying £30 but that's as high as I'll go.

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

Came back to my mom's house today, some more of the stuff I ordered had arrived. It's all legit.

Jirachi Pokedoll

Mawile Takara Tomy figure

Honedge Takara Tomy figure

Is it just me, or is the quality worse when I upload them from my phone? Well, whatever.

Oh, @Araragi-hakase;, this is what's left of my Tynamo's tag.

@Neosquid; Some shops can sell very small plushies for £10 which aren't really worth it when I can get better ones like my Shaymin Sky forme plush that was £13 and quite large. A lot of shops also sell like the mega evolution plushies for £30 (that is out of my price range) and legendaries are about £50.

It really depends where I buy, Amazon do really good prices but sometimes the postage and package can cost about £15. I have seen a Yveltal plush for £20 with free P&P which I probably will get as it looks to be the Pokemon Center plush and at a good price.

I hate being ripped off so if I think a plush isn't worth the price tag I won't buy it and just get something else. For a very large plush I don't mind paying £30 but that's as high as I'll go.
    Hmm, fair enough. I really need a job so I can pay for the ones I buy tbh.

Blog Entries

Yup, that looks like an MPC tag :)

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr

T-that's a really cool Klefki keyring! :0 I was thinking of making something like that.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

I got more stuff, all legit. and I seem to have gotten a job to help pay for my obsessive spending

Pokemon XY My Sleeping Pillow Plush Doll Banpresto Snorlax

My Pokemon Collection Flareon Plush
    also doubles as a size comparison for Snorlax, who is fucking huge. For reference, the Flareon is slightly bigger than my hand if I were to make a fist.

Pokemon Kids Black & White Sylveon Ed. Finger Puppet Sableye Figure
    I didn't eat the candy prior to taking the picture this time!

according to the website
    Please trash the candy as it may be expired.
    lolno I'm eating it
    I ate expired food at the back of Kmart all the time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kyogre545 View Post
    T-that's a really cool Klefki keyring! :0 I was thinking of making something like that.
    thanks. that sounds difficult

Blog Entries

No more Stunfisks? I am disappoint.
    But I like the Honedge a lot and the Snorlax :D!

Blog Entries
    Add Exor on Facebook
    Follow Exor on Tumblr

No more Stunfisks? I am disappoint.
    But I like the Honedge a lot and the Snorlax :D!
    I am deeply sorry
    but do not fear, my stunfisk collection is far from complete

and thanks

Blog Entries

I don't think the candy in the kids' boxes expires XD; Or if it does, not for a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast