Collection: Milka's Poke Plushes and Stuff

Thread: Milka's Poke Plushes and Stuff

Blog Entries

Default Milka's Poke Plushes and Stuff

Hey everyone :D This thread o' mine is for my Pokemon Plushes and other merchandise. I will frequently update this with the newest plush(es) that I have bought. Anyhoo, let's get on with this.

I've been gathering Pokemon plushes since I was about three. When I was three, I got my first dip into Pokemon (I'm 16 now, if you're wondering P:). When I was three also, I got my first Pokemon Plush: A Pikachu. I still cherish the same Pikachu today, along with many other plushes. How many you say? Click the spoilers below and find out.

*Cue "Jaws" theme*

Huzzah, all ~35 of my plushes in one picture!

That's a lie, I'm sorry. One of my Mewtwo's is missing, and a big Togepi. P:

In this horrid picture, we have the following Pokemon: Mewtwo, Suicune, Oddish, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Wooper, two Snorlaxes, Meowth, Charmander, another Meowth that I accidently cut off, ANOTHER MEOWTH, Victini, Celebi, HootHoot, Wobbuffet, Chimchar, Togepi, Munchlax, Bonsly, another hiding Oddish, Wailord's ass end, and last but first, my very first plush- Pikachu (The one that has no white pupils)!

The ones in this picture that I haven't said already: Minun, Wailord's front end, Nosepass, Cherrim, Corphish, Gengar, Ho-oh, another Victini, another Charmander, Psyduck, Leafeon, and Bulbasaur.

If you have any questions about any of my plushes, ask away :D I know where I got 95% of them, I know how much I paid for some of them, where I got a few of them, and I know how long I've had each one of them.

Keep checkin' this thread for updates for new plushes that emerge P:
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 10th September 2012 at 04:02 PM. Reason: adding prefixes~

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Milka's Poke Plushes

Oh, you have the Pokemon Time Wailord, I am prettty jealous ;___; Everyone I talked to that got one said they were really big and soft ;_;

And you can post your other merch here. The image limit is 20 images per post so there's plenty of space for other merch, too~ C:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Milka's Poke Plushes

Yeah, the Pokemon Time Wailord is a huge pillow of softness and cushion. Unfortunately, I have nowhere to put him, so he stays on my floor as of now P:

Eeeaugh, alright, okay. I'll post some weird objects from my collection.

First off, we have the majority of my Pokemon figures. I've gotten a few more since this picture, namely a Zoroark and a Victini.

Next is an unopened Pikachu Puzzle from Japan.

Some Pokemon Food-of-some-sort Cups, also from Japan.

Old Pokemon Cake Decorations. All are unopened, except for the fact that I ate one of those Pikachu decals a long time ago P:

A fairly old Pikachu Bandaid that has my blood on it and still is sticky.

And the last for right now is a Chikorita Spoon that I got in a Kellogg's box a long time ago. It still says, "Chi, Chikooo!" when you eat with it, somehow P:

And once again, if you have any questions about this stuff, just ask.

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

Default Re: Milka's Poke Plushes and Stuff

The plush Leafeon is so cute :D What kind is he/she? I have only seen the Pokedolls before.
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

Blog Entries

Indeed it is :D It's from Jakks Pacific, and I picked the plush up at Target roughly three years ago for $6. I bought it solely for thr fact that I knew Leafeon had only a Pokedoll after this, so it was quite the get P:

Blog Entries

Wow, that was a lucky find, that was a right bargain to get :D
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Blog Entries

Yeah :D I was super excited to get it!

Alright everyone, I got a few updates! First off, I had just ordered a Pokemon Center strap that was exclusive to the Pokemon Centers in Japan and Animate! Though I bought a random box, so I have no idea which strap I'm gonna get! The choices are below...

I'm hoping to get anyone but the Subway Masters- They HAVE to be in a pair, so it'd be weird by just getting one P:

Now, here's more of my collection!

First are my Pokemon toothbrushes that I have all used.

Next is my beloved Pokemon blanket. I've had this baby since I was three, and it is still going strong to this day. In fact, I'm cuddling with it right now :3

Here we have a Pokemon party thing (Y'know, the thing that blows out and makes a noise).

And the last bit for now- a Pokemon Valentine's Day card from 2001 or 2002. It's in awesome condition; I don't know how it has lived.

There's much more to come, so hold tight P:

Blog Entries

I reckon it'd be awesome if you got the N strap :P
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post

Alright everyone, I got a few updates! First off, I had just ordered a Pokemon Center strap that was exclusive to the Pokemon Centers in Japan and Animate! Though I bought a random box, so I have no idea which strap I'm gonna get! The choices are below...

I'm hoping to get anyone but the Subway Masters- They HAVE to be in a pair, so it'd be weird by just getting one P:
    The stuff from that promotion is so ridiculously adorable, I really love how they designed the characters. Where did you get the random box? I haven't even seen many of the actual charms for sale let alone the boxes. I just wanna get Elesa ughhh Good luck with your box :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Gerbil View Post
    I reckon it'd be awesome if you got the N strap :P
    Indeed P: I'm hoping for either N or Cheren the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkapoke View Post

The stuff from that promotion is so ridiculously adorable, I really love how they designed the characters. Where did you get the random box? I haven't even seen many of the actual charms for sale let alone the boxes. I just wanna get Elesa ughhh Good luck with your box :D
    Yeah it is :D I got it from Pokevault.com, but I got it right as it came up on the website. There were only two random boxes available, so I rushed to buy one of them. I think they had Elesa, but I dunno if she's still there P: Thanks!

Blog Entries

Alright, I've edited more pictures to make their size reasonable, so here's more of my stuff for today!

First we got a Manaphy Card Holder from McDonald's.

Next we have a Quilava card that came with all of these finger puppets that I got back in 2001. I have no idea where I got these P:

Then we have some Pokemon Dish things. They have Pokemon all over them.

Then the last thing for today is all the Pokemon stuff I found while cleaning out an old box I had put in storage a few years ago. As you can see, it was quite the loot P:

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

I have that same Pokemon blanket! Omagazz.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

You have a Jessie Doll? SWEET!

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Camp View Post
    I have that same Pokemon blanket! Omagazz.
    A lot of people I see have this blanket P: But I also have the other sheet and two or three pillow cases from the same set in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    You have a Jessie Doll? SWEET!
    Yeah, I've had that Jessie figure for a very long time now. I'm kinda suprised she's lasted this long :D

Wow! Charmander isn't even that high on my list of favorite Pokémon, but that one on the left in the first pic just makes me want to snuggle right up with him! The only way you could make me more jealous is if you had a big Eevee plushie. That Charmander just looks so fuzzy and soft!!

EDIT: I forgot to ask--where did you get the giant Charmander? Was it a Pokécenter one, or is there another big plush that they sold at some point? I remember there being some big plushies way back when the franchise first started (I even have a Meowth from that group!), but I don't recall there ever being a big Charmander like that before. Pokécenter is the only other place I can think of that would have one like that.
    Last edited by JediArashi; 11th October 2012 at 02:22 AM.