Thread: Frost's Little Pokemon Collection

Blog Entries

Default Re: Frost's Little Pokemon Collection

I love your plushes. :)

It's about to get Frosty! xXFrostXx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit xXFrostXx's Youtube Channel

I went back to NYC with my aunt today, and you know what that means- another visit to Nintendo World! I got a new pokedoll for my collection, a pokemon I've actually wanted to have for a while and was surprised to see pokedolls of at the store.

I finally have a minun to go with my old plusle!

I got one other pokedoll, but like with my shaymin, my aunt is hiding it from me and I'll probably get it at Christmas. Will show it off then, but spoiler for anyone who wants to know what pokemon it is.

Gosh I need to work on my collection. I only have Pikachu (my first from Barnes and Noble) Chillarmy (lol I still call it by its Japanese name) Snivy and mew, and I also count my sisters plush toys as mine (Pachirisu, Munna, Piplup, Teddiursa, Plusle Minun, Tepig, Oshawot, and Skitty. I need to add a Shaymin to my collection, and now that I know that it is not abnormal to have tons of Pikachus I must get a cleaner one, mine is green it is so old and dirty from playing pokemon trainers outside when I was little. Lol I'll be an old married woman and still have my pokemon plushies, they hold so many memories. My parents think I'm weird. Lol.
    I am so jealous of your collection, it must have taken time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12