Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Carly's Pokes~

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Carly's Pokes~

I won't be getting any new gets for a while, but I figured I'd post a thread anyway.

My main collection is Pokabu/Tepig, but I have side collections of Keldeo, Drilbur/Excadrill, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Stunfisk, Archen/Archeops, Munna/Musharna, Mamoswine, Piplup, and Woobat/Swoobat. As far as human characters, I collect Professor Juniper and Fennel and their Pokemon, Elesa, and the Rockets :3 I've been collecting Pokemon seriously for a little over a year now, but I do have a bunch of things from when I was younger. Gen 5 just had so many Pokemon and characters that I loved ;~;

LOOK HOW ORGANIZED I KEEP IT

Lotta images below~

I don't think I'll be getting any new gets for a while due to lack of money, but heh, who knows, I'm always looking for Pokabu stuff especially on eBay~
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 10th September 2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: adding prefixes~

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Carly's Pokes~

You have a massive collection :o

Zebras~ I love these guys a whole lot.
    I love Blitzle and Zebstrika too <3 (hence why my name is Zeb and I used to be Blitzle :3). I'm jealous of them!

My avatar is an accurate portrayal of what my face was like when I saw all your stuff xD
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

I love Blitzle and Zebstrika too <3 (hence why my name is Zeb and I used to be Blitzle :3). I'm jealous of them!

My avatar is an accurate portrayal of what my face was like when I saw all your stuff xD
    XD; It's about a year's worth of collecting. The sad part is it isn't even all of it...^^; But thank you ;~;

Sadly, there's not too much in the way of the zebra merch. I'm still missing a few things, though.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

*sees so many Tepig*

Is it just me, or am I melting hard? It's... so... orange... and... *squeezes a Tepig*
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

I love the little clear Meowth :D He looks so glassy and shiny :3
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

I used to have those Team Rocket figures...

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Tepiiiiiiiiig! ^-^
    __________V

Crappy ascii is crappy.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I really love the Ty Beanie Baby Tepig, it's adorable! Also, I like those charms they are really cute and the perfect size to put on a bag or cell phone.

Overall, your collection is impressive.

Blog Entries

I've been putting off posting things, and even though I have more stuff coming in the mail, the two things I was waiting for got here today so why not :DDD

The things on my 3DS are customs of Juniper and Fennel ;~; I didn't commission them, they were gifts actually XD The larger two are from an old friend who just randomly gave them to me a few months ago, and the smaller two were made just for me by a close friend for Christmas ;~; <3 I'm happy to have them because they don't have much merch of them I want the Juniper full art card so bad but it's like $50 so I was really happy to receive these <3

The Woobat Pokedoll was just something I had been wanting for a while...I regretted not getting one for myself when I was at Nintendo World, but I tend to prefer the Japanese plush if I can get them, and found this one for sale for a cheap price and went for it. :3 The Wobbu was something Yoshi-San actually picked up for me from Nintendo World when he was there a while ago :DD I had wanted one for a while, and was happy to know they were back in stock!! The Pokabu thing was something I found on clearance at Target. It's supposed to shake or something, I don't know? It doesn't do anything, and why not, more Pokabus for my shelf. The small Elesa keychain was something I felt lucky to have found a while ago, it has a bolt badge attached to it, too <3 I wanted to put it on my bag or something, but I think I'll just clip her on Raichu instead :3 <3
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

Araragi, I absolutely love your collection, especially the Woobat. I always thought Woobat was a cutie to begin with, and, well, Woobat just got 20% cuter. And is that a Princess Celestia blanket behind the plushies?

Vaporeon plush. <3

Great collection, though. I'm jealous!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteamKnight View Post
    Araragi, I absolutely love your collection, especially the Woobat. I always thought Woobat was a cutie to begin with, and, well, Woobat just got 20% cuter. And is that a Princess Celestia blanket behind the plushies?
    Yeah, the Woobat Pokedoll is really cute!!

And yes, it is. I have a FIM bed set and usually end up taking the photos on my bed, so it's visible in a lot of my collection photos XD;

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    Vaporeon plush. <3

Great collection, though. I'm jealous!

Thank you ;~; The Vaporeon plush is gklajgksljd totally worth it ahhhh <3

Blog Entries

Ah, one of my long time wants finally came in the mail today...a day early even ;___;

I've been looking for this plush for a few years now, every time I saw it it was like $100-$200 because it was made in '08, so it's not being made anymore. I didn't want to pay that much, and after a while I kind of accepted that I probably was just never going to have it. Then a few nights ago I was looking through different sellers on eBay out of boredom, just browsing around to see if there was anything new, and I found this guy ;_____;

He's so big and cuddly and soft, I'm so glad I was finally able to find this Pochama ;___; He looks like he just fell down or something x3
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Blog Entries

My pokemon plushes have been in a state of disaray for...well, years now. Pokabu is the only collection that has a proper place, and the rest of side collections and random plushes just began to accumulate all over Pokabu's space and take up other shelves that weren't very good for displaying. And I can't control myself so you would think that lack of space would stop me from buying things but no it didn't and after a while I just had this huge mess all over my dressers....until one day I was in the basement and I found what used to be a cupboard door. My dad helped me measure it and cut it and turn it in to a shelf to display my plushes!

Some new gets under here too :D

Blog Entries

Omgg I can't! That little Tepig with Santa's coat (?) is so darn adorable I just. ;~; Your Keldeos are absolutely adorable, too! Man this is such a great gallery!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast