Collection: Caltsar's Pokethings

Thread: Caltsar's Pokethings

Default Caltsar's Pokethings

I'm going to start this collection thread off with my collection of Axew stuff :)

I'm always on the lookout for more... hoping they make a "real size" Axew plush someday!

Last edited by Caltsar; 14th May 2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: added a picture of my expanded collection! The cards and the keychain aren't included in that picture as this is how I displa

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Caltsar's Pokethings

Awwww, you have a very nice Axew collection! You even have the museum figure!! ;__;

There's a bunch of different plush that were made of him, if you want more of an idea of things to look for! 610Axew - a set on Flickr

I'm so jealous of your large attacking Axew figure! That's something I'd absolutely love to have! :D Seems like your collection's more figure-based though, so it would be awesome to have more plushies. My personal favorite Axew plush is the Banpresto one! Mouth is a bit thick but it's adorable and cuddly. :) <3

The plushies are so hard to find and so expensive! When I run into a good deal on them, I grab them up! I'd love more plushies and I'm hoping to find a "life sized" axew plush someday! (or commission one :3)

The figures and cards tend to be more reasonably priced though, so they came in much more quickly.

I've expanded my collection a bit since I last posted. It now includes a few gifts I've received... including the "life sized" axew plush a friend won from a carnival game!

img_0380.jpg