Collection: Allinia's Eevee & Eeveelutions Collection

Thread: Allinia's Eevee & Eeveelutions Collection

Red face Allinia's Eevee & Eeveelutions Collection

Hi PokéCollectors! My Pokemon collecting blog was linked to from a couple threads in this sub-forum, so I figured I may as well join the forum and introduce my collection here.

I started collecting Pokemon merchandise sometime back in 2007/2008. For a few years, I collected all different sorts of merchandise -- mainly cute and/or pink Pokemon. Last summer I decided to reorganize and focus on collecting Eevee and her evolutions only. This is the result so far:

If anyone has questions about Eeveelutions merchandise, please don't hesitate to ask! I'd be happy to help ^__^

Default Re: Allinia's Eevee & Eeveelutions Collection

Gyaaa~ All your Vaporeons are belong to to me!

I really want the Best Wishes Vaporeon, but it's out of stock everywhere I look!

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

You have one of the most impressive Eevee/Eeveelution collections I have ever seen! I am so jealous of all of your Vaporeons...it's always been a favorite of mine ;____; Espeon, too. Your display for them is so lovely and coloring and ahhhhhh ;~~~; I've been using your site as a source for Eevee info for a while now because you always post very reliable info, so thank you!

If you want to add anything to the Eeveelution thread, by all means you are welcome to do so whenever you want! Thank you for sharing your collection with us! ;_;
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having never realized how much I liked the Eevee family until recently, I think your collection is freakin' awesome! Love how it's arranged.

someone in the dark garrison-san's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Hi Allinia, that's a really impressive collection you've got there! What's the item at the back of the top Eevee shelf with the eeveelutions on a tropical island? I've never seen it before, but it looks interesting. :)

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    I really want the Best Wishes Vaporeon, but it's out of stock everywhere I look!
    I heard a rumor that TOMY is planning on restocking the BW Vaporeon plush in March, but it's just a rumor (and the source isn't exactly trustworthy). I hope you'll be able to find one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    You have one of the most impressive Eevee/Eeveelution collections I have ever seen! I am so jealous of all of your Vaporeons...it's always been a favorite of mine ;____; Espeon, too. Your display for them is so lovely and coloring and ahhhhhh ;~~~; I've been using your site as a source for Eevee info for a while now because you always post very reliable info, so thank you!

If you want to add anything to the Eeveelution thread, by all means you are welcome to do so whenever you want! Thank you for sharing your collection with us! ;_;
    Ahh, thank you so much ;ω; My collection is my pride and joy and I'm always happy to share it with other collectors! I'll be sure to take a look through the Eeveelution thread and add what I can ♥

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Having never realized how much I liked the Eevee family until recently, I think your collection is freakin' awesome! Love how it's arranged.
    Thank you! It took me many many tries before I set them up in a way them I liked them, but I'm really pleased with the arrangement I have now!

Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    What's the item at the back of the top Eevee shelf with the eeveelutions on a tropical island? I've never seen it before, but it looks interesting. :)
    That's actually a custom-made plastic fan by the artist PokeBox -- she makes some really great Pokemon customs if you're into that sort of thing :)
    Last edited by Allinia; 26th February 2013 at 10:07 AM.

As one Eevee fan to another, I just have to say I am in total awe of your collection. :D I especially love all the big Eevee plushes on top. Very nice collection!

Oh my goodness this is just jaw-dropping! Definitely echoing those who said your Eeveelution collection is so impressive and ackk I'm just so jealous. ;~~; Lovin' all your Glaceons and Leafeons, especially! Great collection.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Quote Originally Posted by LightningCharm View Post
    As one Eevee fan to another, I just have to say I am in total awe of your collection. :D I especially love all the big Eevee plushes on top. Very nice collection!
    Thank you! The big Eevees on top are my favorites and the centerpiece of my collection :)

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Oh my goodness this is just jaw-dropping! Definitely echoing those who said your Eeveelution collection is so impressive and ackk I'm just so jealous. ;~~; Lovin' all your Glaceons and Leafeons, especially! Great collection.
    Thank you!! Glaceon and Leafeon are (or I should say were, since Sylveon has replaced them..) my favorite evolutions, and I have way more Glaceons than any of the others :x Whoops!

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Allinia View Post
    ]
    Thank you!! Glaceon and Leafeon are (or I should say were, since Sylveon has replaced them..) my favorite evolutions, and I have way more Glaceons than any of the others :x Whoops!
    Do you by chance have the Glacia DX plush? I've been thinking about getting one myself even though I don't collect it, I just wondered if they were as big and soft as they look ;~;
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    Do you by chance have the Glacia DX plush? I've been thinking about getting one myself even though I don't collect it, I just wondered if they were as big and soft as they look ;~;
    Mine haven't arrived in the mail yet, but I've seen the I Love Eevee DX plush in person and they are absolutely as soft and cuddly as they look in photos ♥ I highly recommend them!