Your Perfect Proposal - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your Perfect Proposal

Default Re: Your Perfect Proposal

On top of the world, in a shining suit of amour with a full orchestra playing Jupiter by Gustav Holst during a glorious sunrise while raining petals of roses. Yea that sounds good. Trust me even if you had alzheimer disease there is no way you could forget that.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Definitely something personal and thoughtful. I have to admit, I couldn't propose myself, because I'm pretty attached to the idea of being proposed to, really. But something unique. Not with lots of people around necessarily, just something thoughtful and a bit quirky. But I know I'd love for it to happen while there's something beautiful going on, like the petals, leaves or snow falling in their respective seasons, or while we're somewhere I can see the full night sky or the sea I love so much but can't see here in a big city. Preferably at a time/in a way I'm not expecting it.

yeah i'm not picky at aaaaall

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I'd really love to be woken up in the middle of the night, preferably a night when there are lots of stars outside. Then they'd lead me out into a nearby park/hill or something, and sit with me for awhile under the stars. We'd eat a picnic, and eventually, I'd ask: "Why are we even out here?", and that's when they'd propose. Well, I sure am picky.

Follow Rival Silver on Tumblr Visit Rival Silver's Youtube Channel

hmmm... well, i don't do crowds, either. i think it's a moment that is for you two, not them, so it should be all about the couple. just my opinion.

that said, i think marriage is dumb and frivolous; i don't think you need a paper to tell the world you love somebody. if i got married, it'd likely be because they wanted to. i'm not completely against marriages, i just find them pointless and expensive.
    however, for general romance, i'd probably do something geeky, like...

spell out 'I LOVE YOU' in the pc box by having pokemon form the letters, if that makes sense.

both myself and... boyfriend (god i hate that term) love pokemon (it's actually how we met), so i think it'd go over quite nicely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12