Who has never been in a relationship? - Page 8

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Who has never been in a relationship?

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who has never been in a relationship?

All my friends at school are like OMG GUESS WHATTTT I ASKED HER OUTTT and I think for the age we're at, Its a little immature. I have wondered what its like, But thats for me to find out later. Like 4 years. Going into highschool in 6 days. Year 10 is maybe an appropriate age but idk. I mean, When all your friends are going on about how great it was talking to such and such then asked them out and it was like holy crap, I'm popular (Never happened to me, Probably not for a while. I'm super shy. Very super shy. And most of the time I have a kind of 6th sense who to be friends with and whos a total doushe.)

I have kind of really liked someone that everytime come up to ask something I'd go kinda quiet and couldn't stop smiling. I looked so childish and I could see her friends notice it ¬.¬ I felt like an idiot but couldnt help it. It also gave me a weird feeling. That could of been why I went red. :< Guess what. Shes in my highschool. And her friends have turned into.. You can't even describe how immature they are. And she kinda hides herself, Because she gets kinda embarrased um.. I'm going to say talking/associating with me because of my reaction. Annoying as hell but, I guess thats what happens.

I did kinda hint that I might of liked her, But she kinda hid even more since that. Could be because I'm shy, I get told I'm a really nice and really smart kid (More by teachers than anything, But I guess thats okay XD) And my friends tell me that I'm a great and caring friend, But no-one else really knows, Because I don't really open up. I remember when I was new to my school, And I didn't really talk for a month or so, And then when I did finally speak, People were like HE SPEAKS??? HOLY CRAP!!?? Which was kinda funny. I only say anything that I keep to myself to my best friend Chris, Which has been my friend since the 4th day of prep.

Holy crap I'm getting way WAYYYYYYYY off topic. Anyway, Thats the longest thing I've ever wrote (Joking) And uh no tl;dr for you.
    (Don't ask how I found this topic :|) And sorry for typos because I type quite fast but I seen to typo a lot.
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries

Still nobody I having a hard time making strong friendships let alone a relationship. The majority of people in community college are a lot older than me and I'm questioning the quality of my older friendships seeing as how some as one guy I thought was a best friend broke contact with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

lol never been in one, duh I'm 13, and I don't plan on going there. Even when I go to college (which will be in like 3 years lol) I feel sorry for all the guys I'm gonna have to friendzone in the future, if there are any guys to friendzone but I'd totally date a guy like Adam Young

Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

Me...13 and not one...but hey....I really don't care...
    "Just Like the Burning Flames in my Heart,
    Burn it up into Red Hot Flames!!!!"

Blog Entries

I'm 16, and I've never technically been in a relationship. That's an extremely volatile state at the moment, though. We'll see what happens.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Still haven't managed to interest anyone. :(

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

I've never been in a relationship and when the chances of getting in one are quite high, the girl stops talking to me when I let my feelings out. So no luck.

I don't wanna sound desperate, but getting in a relationship is my goal. It's the only think that makes me happy, and I get quite jealous of the coupes at my school since they're so happy together...

(And honestly, my New Year's resolution is to get into a relationship. Been doing it for two years, nothing's worked)

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

Well, to all of you who have never been in a relationship, don't feel bad. I've only been in one so far, and that one started at age 23.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Zodiac Trainer VI PKMN Trainer Virgo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo On Twitter Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Facebook Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Google+ Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on MySpace
    Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Linkedin Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo on Tumblr Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo on Flickr Visit PKMN Trainer Virgo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lylian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Virgo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylian View Post
    Nope. Still not, and I likely never will.
    No such thing as never, though some things do seem that way...
    It does very much seem like it. I'm old, and nobody ever seemed interested.
    Lylian I am sure your a very nice person; just keep your head up and surely enough you will meet that person who completes you so to speak. Your only as old as you allow yourself to feel ^_^ Me on the other hand? I'm 5'0 and that seems to just play against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Dunestorm View Post
    Well, to all of you who have never been in a relationship, don't feel bad. I've only been in one so far, and that one started at age 23.
    Seeing that makes me feel kind alright that I'm 21 and have yet to have a relationship. Not speaking negatively or anything @Kane Dunestorm its just when your like that you start to think your the only one at times.
    Last edited by Jo The Marten; 10th July 2013 at 04:25 PM.

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

21 and never. Every time a guy showed interest in me, I got nervous and then he disappeared from my life.

I take so much time to trust people and open up to others, and when I do start hittin' it off with someone, I muck it up. Ain't nobody got time to deal with me. :(
    PKMN Trainer Virgo likes this.
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Zodiac Trainer VI PKMN Trainer Virgo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo On Twitter Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Facebook Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Google+ Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on MySpace
    Add PKMN Trainer Virgo on Linkedin Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo on Tumblr Follow PKMN Trainer Virgo on Flickr Visit PKMN Trainer Virgo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    21 and never. Every time a guy showed interest in me, I got nervous and then he disappeared from my life.

I take so much time to trust people and open up to others, and when I do start hittin' it off with someone, I muck it up. Ain't nobody got time to deal with me. :(
    Shy? I just ask cause it sounds like it and I am too.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

To those of you who think that you're unsuitable or whatever for a relationship, well, no offense but that's probably why you aren't in one. People are attracted to self confidence, so you just need to tell yourself that you're worth it, and if rejection comes along, well, don't think of it as your fault, but theirs for not taking interest in the wonderful person that you know you are.

Long story short, just go for it, because you have nothing to lose - it's them that has something to lose, and only if they turn you down.
    Combusken likes this.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Plinkety plonk pianooo... Doctor Who's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Doctor Who On Twitter

Oh dear God. There's one person in my year who has asked out 18 people in 9 months. No avail. Me? Nobody at all. Never has been anybody that liked me, as a friend or any other way.

Haters gonna hate

Follow Go-to Icon On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Intelligence View Post
    Oh dear God. There's one person in my year who has asked out 18 people in 9 months. No avail. Me? Nobody at all. Never has been anybody that liked me, as a friend or any other way.
    oops. that was me in year 9.

Follow Combusken on Tumblr

I haven't; I feel ashamed of it but it's not like I ever had a chance to get into one, so I shouldn't feel bad.

Oh right, and getting a date isn't a top-priority to me anyway.

Mega Torchic.
    (I couldn't think of a good username so I used my fav pokemon)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast