Who has never been in a relationship? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has never been in a relationship?

Default Re: Who has never been in a relationship?

I've dated two guys, but I don't consider either of those times to be real relationships. For now, I plan to be frvr alone. :D
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Blog Entries

...wait, we actually have an entire Romance section?

Well, never claim I'm not a team player. Never had a relationship, never even been kissed, I usually scare everyone off with mah mug =P

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post

Well, never claim I'm not a team player. Never had a relationship, never even been kissed, I usually scare everyone off with mah mug =P
    The game of love is reserved for a select few, my friend.

We all would like to have a girlfriend, and although everyone says we'll find lovers eventually...

By the time we get that chance, it might be too late.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post

We all would like to have a girlfriend, and although everyone says we'll find lovers eventually...

You misunderstand, I've no interest in girlfriends, or boyfriends before you bother thinking I swing that way. I'm Asexual, aka Nonsexual =P

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

You misunderstand, I've no interest in girlfriends, or boyfriends before you bother thinking I swing that way. I'm Asexual, aka Nonsexual =P
    You got a gift, the means to be single without gaining depression.

I'm just getting started! Karisse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Karisse's Youtube Channel

Eh...I've never been in a relationship, even though I've fallen completely in love a couple times. Living in isolation from most civilization doesn't help, either.

It kinda bothers me, but I know I'll find someone someday...I just don't know who they are or when I'll meet them.

Bishounen Pride! • Claims: Ayane, Xingcai • Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post

People in relationships get the most attention, but I believe a great number of people around the world prefer to be by themselves. They can have friends but they can still enjoy life without needed to be tied to someone.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Never been in a relationship... but I'd really like to find someone epic awesome :D

Blog Entries

Nope. I would like a female companion but probably when I'm a bit older :)

At the moment I'm happy being single.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm lonely. So lonely. I am smart tall and handsome yet I never been on a date or been kissed. I'm in city college right now so it's going get harder because it is harder to make friends when your not forced to be there for over 6 hours plus it is bigger and there is no school wide scheduled break. I had a major crush on one girl and thought I was met to be with another because we flirted constantly turned out she flirted with everyone so not only am I not her crush I'm not sure I was on the highest friendship tier :( Problably for the best since I only found her attractive when she was wearing a gurtle.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

single and always have been, woop!

though seriously, i would never say that i'm particularly attractive, nor would i say that i'm a good conversationalist, so that shouldn't be a surprise. it's not that i don't like people, but i'm so awkward around them that i don't fit into conversation well at all. until maybe five or six months ago, i found that i had no desire to be in a relationship with another person. i met a girl and we talked a lot, and this is sort of embarrassing, but i had a major crush on her. in retrospect, i was foolish to be so naive as to think that she'd feel the same way. though i'm not sure if it was a reciprocated feeling because i never told her about it, i'm 99% sure that she didn't like me the way that i liked her. she's one of my best friends (kind of) now and at this point i think it would be utterly pointless to confess my awkward, agonizing crush, but maybe it'd give me some closure. if anyone cares, i'm mostly over it now.

i'm not too worried, though; i probably wouldn't be that ugly if i groomed/dressed properly/worked out and my conversational skills are improving by the day. regardless, i don't think that it's salient that i have a girlfriend at this moment - if i meet a girl who i like and am pretty sure likes me back, i'll ask her out. however, i don't think that moment will come during high school, especially since this will hopefully be my last year in the state. to be honest, i'm more worried about academics and volunteer service than i am on starting a relationship, since those are instrumental parts of the programme which i take at school.

would i be comfortable with never being in a relationship? probably not. even if i'm not worrying about the issue right now, i want to have a girlfriend someday. i want to have someone with whom i'm comfortable. of course, hanging out is also nice. kind of reserved on the romantic/sexual aspect, though -- i wouldn't want to kiss anyone who isn't in love with me, nor would i want to have sex with anyone with whom i couldn't see myself involved in a lasting relationship. lasting relationship != marriage, mind you

tl;dr - no read the whole thing it's not that long lol

I'm only 14 so I'm really not looking for a relation ship for another two years but I have never been in one. I fear that even when I'm 16 or older no one will want to date me. Eh, whatever! All I need in life is my pets and my Pokemon XD

Blog Entries

Follow Leggo on Tumblr

I'm seventeen and no boyfriend yet.
    Maybe I'll get a boyfriend when I'm older.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

To this day, I've never actually had a real relationship irl. I'm still searching for one, but I have two choices: one of my middle school friends who I meet once in a while in college, or the girl who happens to be one of my brother's friends.

I've spent the past 3 years trying to find one and the past 16 years not in one. xD

js online doesnt count

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast