Who has never been in a relationship? - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Who has never been in a relationship?

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who has never been in a relationship?

Never, which I don't care. I think relationships are overrated.

There have been I think two guys who said they liked me... Unfortunately for them, I already made up my mind on not liking men by then.
    And then there was a girl I liked, but of course the same deal happened. It was pretty awkward... but we remained friends.

If I meet someone I have an strong connection with that can be taken beyond friendship, then that'd be nice. But I don't really care either way.

[/overexposition]

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

I'm surprised at just how many people on this site (and others as well), are single and have not had one relationship.

I too haven't had one actual relationship in the past. The only girls who showed interest in me had serious issues (like being total drug addicts or heavy drinkers, etc.).

Like many of you, I doubt I'll find an actual romantic relationship soon (unless some extremely/unimaginable supernatural event occurs and changes our lives/reality completely).

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Well hello there. I believe I fit into the qualifications of this thread very nicely.

I will never have a boyfriend until I am ninety, just like my great aunt. And even then my boyfriend will be blind so he can't see how ugly I am. He'll probably be a vegetable too, because I don't deserve anyone who can actually talk to me.

It really bothers me though, because most of my friends (even the ones I never expected to) are in a relationship and I'll say "What, you're dating him/her?!" and they're like "Well, yeah, don't you date someone?" and I'm like "Are you serious? Don you have contact lenses that mess up your vision or something?"

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Regardless of whether you're in a relationship or not...it isn't a good idea to have a negative opinion on yourself. That's only going to make life worse.
    Hunter Blade likes this.

Blog Entries

Sophmore in high school. Never had a girlfriend, mostly because I don't really know how to approach people with questions like that without sounding weird. That and I don't care for it much.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

25 and I've never been in a relationship. Never been kissed either.

I've had crushes on guys, and I would like to be in a relationship at some point. Although I would like to be able to say I don't feel embarrassed about my inexperience, I am. And while I wish I could say I think I'm beautiful/gorgeous/freakin' hot, I can't. I don't think I'm ugly, but there are some things I want to improve on (my skin, my overall fitness) and I feel like I'm average. Those two things are probably why I don't put myself out in the dating scene.

Guys don't really approach me, but maybe I have a permanent "fuck off" or detached look on my face that keeps any guys interested from approaching me. I think I'm afraid of making myself vulnerable and risk getting hurt by someone, so I close myself off to prevent that possibility from happening. That fear is something I'll have to work on conquering if I want to get into a relationship.

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

For those of you saying relationships are overrated..... they are both the most wonderful thing in the world to experience, as well as the most soul crushing thing to exist. I'd say even more so than death, because normally people get over a death. Relationship baggage can haunt for the rest of your life. However, they can make life one of the most enjoyable things ever while they endure.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post

I've had crushes on guys, and I would like to be in a relationship at some point. Although I would like to be able to say I don't feel embarrassed about my inexperience, I am. And while I wish I could say I think I'm beautiful/gorgeous/freakin' hot, I can't. I don't think I'm ugly, but there are some things I want to improve on (my skin, my overall fitness) and I feel like I'm average. Those two things are probably why I don't put myself out in the dating scene.

Guys don't really approach me, but maybe I have a permanent "fuck off" or detached look on my face that keeps any guys interested from approaching me. I think I'm afraid of making myself vulnerable and risk getting hurt by someone, so I close myself off to prevent that possibility from happening. That fear is something I'll have to work on conquering if I want to get into a relationship.
    It's surprising to me that you would say this, because you're attractive according to your pictures in the picture thread, and you are very easy to talk to, at least in my experience. I don't think you'd really have any trouble getting into a relationship if you decided it was really what you wanted to do.
    That's nice.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteryno. View Post
    It's surprising to me that you would say this, because you're attractive according to your pictures in the picture thread, and you are very easy to talk to, at least in my experience. I don't think you'd really have any trouble getting into a relationship if you decided it was really what you wanted to do.
    Thank you for your kind words! I don't feel shy when I'm online, so I'll just have to start pushing myself to be more outgoing offline, even if it feels stressful or uncomfortable at first :3

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post

I know the feeling...
    -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    For those of you saying relationships are overrated..... they are both the most wonderful thing in the world to experience, as well as the most soul crushing thing to exist. I'd say even more so than death, because normally people get over a death. Relationship baggage can haunt for the rest of your life. However, they can make life one of the most enjoyable things ever while they endure.
    Uhh...how do you know that's true?
    Last edited by Parma; 22nd January 2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: doubles

Pkmn Grad Student betterboulder's Avatar

23 and still single. Let's just say I'm not a terrific wordsmith when it comes to conversations. I can speak freely with my friends who are girls but when it comes to a new girl, it can take a loooooooong time for me to open up. I'm sure something will click one day though.
    XBL, PSN, Steam: PositiveCalvin
    3DS FC: 0259 0454 7272
    Pokemon White FC: 2280 0910 3377

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Considering I've been in relationships, I'm pretty sure I would know....... just because I read this thread, it doesn't mean that I've been single all my life. I was only telling people not to throw relationships out the window just because they haven't had one before. Which it seems a lot of people on this thread are doing. It's their choice, but if they go through life thinking relationships are stupid things to have, then they need to think about it more.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Considering I've been in relationships, I'm pretty sure I would know....... just because I read this thread, it doesn't mean that I've been single all my life. I was only telling people not to throw relationships out the window just because they haven't had one before. Which it seems a lot of people on this thread are doing. It's their choice, but if they go through life thinking relationships are stupid things to have, then they need to think about it more.
    Maybe some of them have seen several people ending up emotionally devastated by such a thing, and they don't want that to happen to them.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only one relationship, and it was more like "friends with benefits". I plan to meet someone and marry eventually, but there's no hurry. I reached 24 with no love experience and I was getting desperated, but I dated a girl last year for a couple of months and realized there's no real hurry. Thus, my dad only got married at 37 (with my mom who was 19 )

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries

I haven't... But, I don't worry about it much now (since I feel like I'm not ready for a girlfriend right now anyway).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast