DISCUSSION: What's your view on sex? - Page 8

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: What's your view on sex?

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your view on sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleluke View Post
    I am sure that not much girls like to swallow sperm, or am I wrong?
    Some girls do ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fabfab View Post
    Some girls do ;)
    Interesting, are those girls part of a vocal minority?

Blog Entries

Some girls do ;)
    Haven't a clue. Some girls like some aspects of sex more than others.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

While I see sex as being a revolting process, and I would be completely against having it myself, I don't see the problem with other people having it. As long as they aren't under-age or doing something against the law, I don't see anything wrong with engaging in something that is pleasurable to them. Though sex exists for the simple fact of making a baby, it's also understandable that some people don't want children, so I also don't see a problem with people having sex for fun. Why would other people's habits concerning something that private have anything to do with me?

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

Sex is fantastic. It's essential to humanity, as a social and procreative tool. Everyone has their own view on sex and how to have it, but I encourage everyone to keep an open-mind and be respectful of other people's choices, inclinations and way of life. There is nothing wrong with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Meulin Leijon View Post
    While I see sex as being a revolting process, and I would be completely against having it myself, I don't see the problem with other people having it. As long as they aren't under-age or doing something against the law, I don't see anything wrong with engaging in something that is pleasurable to them. Though sex exists for the simple fact of making a baby, it's also understandable that some people don't want children, so I also don't see a problem with people having sex for fun. Why would other people's habits concerning something that private have anything to do with me?
    What revolts you about sex?
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Keasbey View Post
    What revolts you about sex?
    The whole act seems revolting to me. There's nothing in particular, just the whole thing. I've been revolted by it since I learnt what it was; for some reason it just seems like something that wouldn't interest me at all. I'm fine with hugging and kissing, I don't really ever want to take it further than that.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Some girls do ;)
    I think it's more that women are raised to feel like they have to be more ashamed of their sexuality more than men are. Even if it's something that's not really that far from the sexual norm like, you know, enjoying the taste of sperm.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    I think it's more that women are raised to feel like they have to be more ashamed of their sexuality more than men are. Even if it's something that's not really that far from the sexual norm like, you know, enjoying the taste of sperm.
    Exactly, and no woman or man should be ashamed of their kinks or fetishes or just having sex. It's a natural thing and sometimes people like to mix it up a little. If you wanna give head, fine. If you like being slapped a little, fine. If you like sex to a bit more the bizarre side, fine. People should enjoy sex, forget about what others think because it's a private thing, well unless you're into having sex in public.
    maglev is invisible

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Speaking of fetishes and such, does anyone listen to Dan Savage's podcast or read his column, Savage Love?

It's definitely made me a lot more open-minded when it comes to other people's varied sex lives, that's for sure.

(Though I can't say I don't listen/read some of the time just to laugh at people with really really really bizarre sexual problems.)

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Some girls do ;)
    According the the television, the taste of sperm can vary a lot. Obviously, there's an individual difference, but the diet is the main factor. So, enjoying the taste can depend on what the man ate recently. I suspect that some women won't like any taste of it, while others like almost any taste it can have though.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Add reorio on Facebook

Nothing short of orgies, sex in public restrooms, or blatant pedophilia should be illegalized, and a lot of state laws regarding statutory rape are just dumb. It's worth a trip to a jail cell when a 17 year old sleeps with a 15 year old or something in most states (or 17 in some cases), but a 40 year old man can get as many college chicks as he wants because they're not underage anymore? BS laws are BS.

I don't find sex revolting but I do have standards, I wouldn't swallow sperm or give someone head, that's just gross (not really fond of eating women out much, would only do it depending on who it is :x). I don't like anal play either. Got it once and it was sickening (one good way to ruin a good night), I'm not putting anything down there if you paid me to.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by reorio View Post
    Nothing short of orgies, sex in public restrooms, or blatant pedophilia should be illegalized, and a lot of state laws regarding statutory rape are just dumb. It's worth a trip to a jail cell when a 17 year old sleeps with a 15 year old or something in most states (or 17 in some cases), but a 40 year old man can get as many college chicks as he wants because they're not underage anymore? BS laws are BS.

I don't find sex revolting but I do have standards, I wouldn't swallow sperm or give someone head, that's just gross (not really fond of eating women out much, would only do it depending on who it is :x). I don't like anal play either. Got it once and it was sickening (one good way to ruin a good night), I'm not putting anything down there if you paid me to.
    Well, if they're over 18, they are old enough to make their own decisions.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Add reorio on Facebook

I still think a 20+ age difference is too significant, it's ridiculous that teens who are almost the same age can't have at it on a technicality but a 50 year old can screw 19 year olds or something :(

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

My grandmother married a man that was 26 years older than her. I've known couples who have married with that age difference and have wonderful lives. Even in their sex lives. Age is just a number, except when the girl or boy is underage.

Registered User gargantuan.groudon's Avatar
    Follow gargantuan.groudon On Twitter

At the moment, I'm very conflicted on sex outside of marriage. I'm human and have desires, yet my moral code says it's wrong. But I'm starting to pick up the pieces of my interpretation on it. I lost my virginity and I seriously regret it. I could have saved my purity to share with someone worthy of being my spouse, but I lost that chance. Why is purity so important? Sex is a sacred thing, and it's so great that it should be saved for the person you love. I also believe sex is supposed to be saved for marriage because even the science in it proves it should be. If you have sex, there is a chance, no matter what, that you can get a girl pregnant. So why not save that chance for when you're financially stable and for a very special girl (or guy)?
    I don't bash people on the head for having sex and/or not worrying about losing their virginity. This is just my interpretation/opinion.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast