DISCUSSION: What's your view on sex? - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: What's your view on sex?

Default Re: What's your view on sex?

To me, sex is a way in which two people can show their intimate love for each other, in a pure form not limited by society's standards and such. In the act, you only worry about you, your partner, and the moment. It's the closest you can get with your special someone.

Like, I read somewhere once, sex is giving yourselves up to each other. Like Ryuu said, the deepest connection you can have with anyone.

Have it. A lot.

Sex is whatever you make it out to be. I think that to some people it is something really important and special. That's great for them. For other people, it is a natural bodily urge and it's just something that happens. You should always be careful and plan out what the consequences are be, but in the end it's your choice. I don't think that it should be a taboo subject. As an American, I've found that we have far more puritanical views about everything as opposed to most countries, and that fact sort of annoys me. People should be allowed to do their own thing as long as it's not hurting anyone else, and that view applies to sex.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes Kay-Senpai's Avatar

I think Sex is something that should be between two people that really care for it each
    I can't stand people who have sex just to look cool and mature to their peers seriously sex
    is a serious thing and it shouldn't be treated like some big trophy

even though I have no issue with people performing the act I'm honestly terrified of having sex
    and would rather avoid it at all cost no nothing bad happened to me to make me feel like this, I just rather not have sex
    I just don't feel the urge to do it

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

ricochet, take your aim Titanium's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Titanium On Twitter Add Titanium on Facebook

Make sure it's with someone you love. I believe sex to be a very big way to bond with your partner. Sex will always feel much more pleasurable when you know the person you're having it with loves you just as much as you do.

I'm sorry, I'm such a sap haha, but I really love this guy so it's a big thing for me. ):
    I could never understand why people screw random people they meet 10 minutes ago. Are you really that horny that you'll do anything that moves? If so, then just masturbate instead of being a ho.

Brain with a meat puppet. IvySnivy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catalepsy View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm such a sap haha, but I really love this guy so it's a big thing for me. ):
    I could never understand why people screw random people they meet 10 minutes ago. Are you really that horny that you'll do anything that moves? If so, then just masturbate instead of being a ho.
    I know a guy who does this. For him, it's just a way of making people (and himself) happy. It's how he expresses affection, so he does have to be friends with them first. But basically, he likes sex and being flirty, and some of his friends like that too. He doesn't fool them into thinking it's going to be a long-term thing, so I don't see any problem with it.

Blog Entries

Sex is nothing really harmful as long as you're not a fool and don't use protection if you don't want a child. I don't believe there is really anything deep or meaningful about it, it's just a way to reproduce or feel good.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

Follow GrimmDark On Twitter

Its great

Follow Ekachu on Tumblr

I think it's pretty great B)

Whether sex is something sacred or just for fun, it's really what you make it. As long it's consensual, I say have at it.
    There's nothing inherently wrong about waiting for marriage/'the one' nor is there anything wrong with having it with someone you met ten minutes ago. It's all about what you're comfortable with. Obviously, protection is important and if you rush into it/have the wrong expectations there can easily be certain repercussions, but as long as everyone involved is on the same page, it should be fine.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I only have sex with those that I am in love with, and so I've only had sex with one person. I don't want to have sex with people I've just met, the love and affection is very important to me. I lost my virginity last summer to my girlfriend, and I think I chose wisely to wait until I was in love with her. Sex to me is still a sacred act between two people that love each other, I don't ever see myself in a threesome or group sex.

To those out there who are still virgins, don't get stressed out about it, it's only a social stigma. Hell, my first sexual experience was only ok, but it gets better with time.

Use protection. That's pretty important when it comes to penetrative sex.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

Personally, I think sex should wait until marriage, but it shouldn't be treated as taboo. I also think that teen mothers should be treated as people, not as pariahs. Not all of them are like the ones on 16 and Pregnant. Still, I don't agree with it since I think school is more important for teens.

A girl in my English class recently revealed that she was pregnant. I really thought she shouldn't have, but I wished her good luck with her baby.

I might be a bit biased, though. In my religion, sex outside of marriage is frowned upon. Even so, I'm more open to talking about sex than some of my non-Muslim friends.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

If you're mature enough to handle having a baby, have it.
    xoddf2 likes this.

Trophies

Too young to have sex xD. But I think if you have been out for long enough and you love them enough, you should try it, but if you are still young protection should be used.

I think these people who go out, get drunk and have sex every week are sickening, they just have sex with a girl who they never see again :\. Its not a good culture. At the same time many religions say that you should marry before sex. Although I respect every relgion I personally think that if a person is ready and trust each other enough, I think they should.

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Follow Go-to Icon On Twitter

Well, it's WAY too taboo'd for something that's the meaning of life, pretty much. And have it as much as you can as well...it's a natural pleasure, plus there's contraceptives so why the hell not.

And socially? In my social group it's pretty much a rite of passage. xD
    Gaga likes this.

ricochet, take your aim Titanium's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Titanium On Twitter Add Titanium on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    Personally, I think sex should wait until marriage, but it shouldn't be treated as taboo.
    Not everyone gets married. So we're not allowed to give a little loving to someone we love because we're not married?
    Or are people only in love if they're married?
    ....religion..... :\

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    If you're mature enough to handle having a baby, have it.
    Sex isn't just for reproducing.
    And if something happens.. abortion is always legal. ;D

Anyways.. I believe sex should only happen if you really love a person. That being said.. I find one night stands absolutely disgusting. How can you have sex with someone you just met? Because they're hot? Who cares.. they're hot and you don't know anything about said person.
    It seems like even people who are already with someone, will fuck another person if they're hot. Which is totally wrong.

Sex isn't that serious.. but it's meant to be a pleasurable way to bond with your PARTNER. Not some random guy or chick on the street. Wouldn't it be mad awkward doing it with someone you just met btw?

I don't know. My views are extremely strict on love and sex now that I am totally in love with this ONE guy. I don't even look at other men, even men that are considered attractive. I don't see it.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast