"The One?" - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you believe you've found your one true love?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Without a doubt

9 23.68%
  • I'm pretty sure

4 10.53%
  • Not 100% certain

6 15.79%
  • Not yet

5 13.16%
  • Nope

10 26.32%
  • I don't believe in it

4 10.53%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The One?"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "The One?"

i honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else ^^
    mostly because i hate everyone else... but he does too and that's cool with me
    we're each other's best friend, along with everything else
    i really do think we'll stay together forever ^///^

god that was mushy lol

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I know I've found my one. If someone makes me this happy, will always stand by me, will always listen to me, and will never judge me... why the hell would I throw that away to try out someone else? I've found the one person in life who has made me happy. If there's someone else out there that's just as qualified, then congrats! You get the opportunity to make another lucky guy happy. I'm content with who I have.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure I found the one. I'm not going to be dishonest and say there's no trouble in paradise. But when I fall asleep in his arms, I know I wouldn't want anybody else. Just... the thought of being with somebody else, sickens me. And I can be sure he feels the same way because of how he says it. He promises he will never leave me and never, ever, EVER, in 3 years of relationship, have we broke up momentarily or fought really bad and ended up not seeing each other. When I look into his eyes and he says he loves me, I know it's true because I had never seen that look upon anyone's eyes before.

^ Well, aren't I a sap. I apologize for being so angsty and romantic lol.

But why did I choose, pretty sure, then? Uhhhhhhhhhh I guess I just don't want to jinx it :x that why I don't want to go "OHMYGOD yes it's certain!". I love my relationship the way it is, so I wouldn't risk jinxing it for nothing.

blog . graphics shop . fan club
    black 2 friend code: 2452-4043-7771

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Finding "The One" depends upon your tastes. You have to be completely thorough about everything you want in a woman/man.

If you want to find the person that's perfect for you, then you'd probably need to raise your standards as high as you possibly can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12