Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The Little Things about Love and Romance♥

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Little Things about Love and Romance♥

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    I hate to hear that you've been rejected, and hurt. I know how that feels, but you shouldn't think that you can't trust all girls because of two rejections. I've been rejected more times than I can count, and I've dealt with two bad relationships(that didn't even last long). However, I kept looking. That lead to failure.

Maybe if you're trying to find a relationship, then you just need to stop and focus on other things. Because right when you least expect it, that one person will come along, and you'll fall head over heels for them. Even if you're afraid at first, you have to just bite the bullet and give it a try. You might have a few more rejections, or you might find your true love in the next girl. Rejections aren't the end of the world, even though it feels like it. It's just one person, and if they don't return your feelings, you can just say "Oh, well, she's not the one. I need to move on, and wait for my true love to come along." Because trust me, when you find the one person you're meant to spend the rest of your life with, you'll know. Don't feel heartbroken. Things will work out in the end. :)
    Thanks. I hope I'll find her someday.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Blog Entries

I met my Nat on an Ace Attorney forum during a game called Ace Attorney Idol (which was pretty awesome and I got to sing as Richard Wellington. jdfsfk).

We started doing slash RPs together over IMs, and got to be even closer. He told me he had a crush on me, so we kinda started 'dating' a little. As I got to know more about him, and he got to know more about me, we both fell pretty hard for each other. <3 I'm the hot-tempered crazy one and he's the voice of reason and the shy one. We balance each other completely, it's great. :D ....and we both like slash. Which is a plus of course. He's gotten me to calm down just a little, and I've gotten him to stand up for himself more. We've changed each other for the better. That's what he says. <3

Going on four years now. He's trying to get up enough money to come here, but its a LOT because he lives in Australia and he has no job because crippling social shyness. DX

Hopefully something good comes our way. :C He's the best thing to ever happen to me. Good thing I didn't pursue who I wanted to all those years ago.
    MuddyMudkip likes this.

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Blog Entries

Visit Mr.Saturn's Youtube Channel

Default Official Love Advice Thread

I have not had a girlfriend yet. But I am thinking of someone I would like to have as a girlfriend. The problem is I am very nervous to talk to her. The problem is (please don't tell anyone) I have a mental illness called aspergers which makes me have social issues as I am afraid to talk to her. If anyone would like to help me be able to talk to her, as she doesn't even know me, I would love that.
    Thanks.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario1 View Post
    I have not had a girlfriend yet. But I am thinking of someone I would like to have as a girlfriend. The problem is I am very nervous to talk to her. The problem is (please don't tell anyone) I have a mental illness called aspergers which makes me have social issues as I am afraid to talk to her. If anyone would like to help me be able to talk to her, as she doesn't even know me, I would love that.
    Thanks.
    There's nothing wrong with having Asperger's. A big part of the Bulbagarden population has Asperger's Syndrome. Infact, we have a social group that is about Asperger's Syndrome.

Well, let me start by asking this...do you have any classes with this girl?? If you do, it might simplify things when it comes to talking to her. Like, maybe you could just go up to her and ask her a question about an assignment or about what was being taught in class that day. That way, you have something to start talking about.

Blog Entries

There's nothing wrong with having Asperger's. A big part of the Bulbagarden population has Asperger's Syndrome. Infact, we have a social group that is about Asperger's Syndrome.

Well, let me start by asking this...do you have any classes with this girl?? If you do, it might simplify things when it comes to talking to her. Like, maybe you could just go up to her and ask her a question about an assignment or about what was being taught in class that day. That way, you have something to start talking about.
    Yes In fact I do have a class with her. But the problem is it is gym. Also I have two gym teachers in the gym but I do run every day and I see her. Also where is the social group. I would love to join.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Here's the link to the social group. Asperger's Syndrome/Autism Group - Bulbagarden Forums

Well, gym class makes things tougher. Are there any other classes you have with her?

Blog Entries

Here's the link to the social group. Asperger's Syndrome/Autism Group - Bulbagarden Forums

Well, gym class makes things tougher. Are there any other classes you have with her?
    Well, actually I don't have any other classes with her. That is a problem right?

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Somewhat. If you only see her once a day, that does make things more difficult. However, I'm sure it won't be an obstacle once things get going. You just need to find an excuse to talk to her.

Blog Entries

Actually, What I mean is that even though I have two teachers, both teachers usually have the classes join together. So that is probably my opportunity, right?

Oh man. Here is something I didn't think of. A few days ago we were playing handball and we needed teams. I was a captain and I was told to pick a girl. If I was smart I would have picked her since she was not picked when it was my turn. But I was too nervous and didn't think. That probably would have helped me get to know her.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Yeah, that would be an opportunity.

Well, it could've helped, but what's done is done. Don't feel bad because of what happened a few days ago. Just focus on the near future, and trying to get to know her.

Blog Entries

Well yeah, I should forget about the past and focus on the future. I will try very hard to get to know her when I have gym again. But there is one problem I forgot about. There are some boys that she knows but I don't know if she has a boyfriend yet. So I don't know what to do about that. I could, and i mean could, talk to her when I see her on the way to home room. Could that work?

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Yeah, that would work just fine. ^^

Blog Entries

Thanks so much for that info. Well, what should I say to her. Should I ask her if she wants to be friends? Since I don't think she even knows me yet, I don't know what I should say.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Just start off with small conversation. You don't just ask "do you want to be friends?" as that won't end well. Maybe make a comment on something that's going on during gym class, and go from there.

Blog Entries

Well, I would love to start a conversation, but I don't know what to talk about. Is there anything I can talk about. That is a problem I have, I don't know how to start a conversation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast