Kissing Games

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Karma Kidd

Thread: Kissing Games

Blog Entries

Default Kissing Games

Okay, citizens of BMGf I have come to you in my time of need... to ask you a question... a question of great importance!

Know any good kissing games?

For Serious Reason:

Note: I'm not looking for anything that involves groping, or sex, or alcohol, or drugs, etc. Just plain ole kissing (totally up for games that involve candy though xD)
    Of course, others can feel free to ask for kissing games that involve the above since I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for kissing games.
    My Art | My dA | My ColorsLive
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
    A good friend will not take advantage of a situation, but will comfort you through it.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kissing Games

7 Minutes in Heaven: Basically two random people in a dark closet where they do anything they want. This can range from kissing to sex so be careful if you are only looking for kissing.

Spin the Bottle: I think we all know this one. Cheesy but fun I guess.
    Serenity likes this.

I've never played a kissing game...My husband was the first one I kissed, and he wasn't very experienced either. We just slowly worked our way into kissing. Started with simple kisses on the cheek and on the lips. When we did open mouth, it was funny in hindsight. XD

Just go for it! =O

Rocket Surgeon

I would suggest that you don't even worry about kissing games; if you really are digging on your boyfriend just tell him how you feel about kissing: it makes you nervous because of your lack of experience and you don't want to suck at it (punny, I know). The best way to get better, in kissing, and pretty much everything else in life, is practice.
    WHITE SMOKE is the reason for ROTATION.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jooks View Post
    I would suggest that you don't even worry about kissing games; if you really are digging on your boyfriend just tell him how you feel about kissing: it makes you nervous because of your lack of experience and you don't want to suck at it (punny, I know). The best way to get better, in kissing, and pretty much everything else in life, is practice.
    No no, I really am looking for kissing games because, while kissing can be fun, they add a little spice to it. Here are some games I've already got in mind:
    Find the tic-tac (or any other candy)--this is a french kissing game, where on of us hides a small piece of candy like a tic-tac or smarty in our mouth and challenges the other to find it.
    Word of the Day--pick a word that you know your partner will say often but not constantly throughout the day, then kiss them every time they say it. Bonus if they figure out that you are playing a game and guess what word it is that triggers your kissing =P
    My Art | My dA | My ColorsLive
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun
    A good friend will not take advantage of a situation, but will comfort you through it.

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Surprisingly, I have something relevant to this. The Pocky Game! ^ㅂ^

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Pocky Game
    When two people eat at each end of a chocolate (or strawberry) dipped bread stick (Aka pocky) until their lips meet. Who ever pulls away last is the winner of the game.

i.e.,
    Her: What are those two doing?
    Me: They just finishing a pocky game and are making out over the last pieces.
    This is a really prominent cliche in yaoi and yuri fanart, too. And it's adorable. ♥

追放されたバカ

The King's Game! Kissing version.

Basically every person involved in the game is given a stick that either has a number(1-~ or one that's marked red) and the person with the stick that's marked red is the king. The king says two numbers, and the two people with those numbers on their sticks have to kiss one another.

Just to add on to what Elysion said: in king's game the king has complete dominance of what happens to other players. It has the potential to be more...........so much more. And just to further clarify each round a card is chosen at the beginning of the game a that person is the king for the next round so its continuous.