SUPPORT: I don't normally remember my dreams, but I just did and this one is bad.

Thread: I don't normally remember my dreams, but I just did and this one is bad.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

Default I don't normally remember my dreams, but I just did and this one is bad.

So, I'm awake, posting at 3 AM because I had a bit of a nightmare. Now, I don't normally remember my dreams, so this is pretty bad, especially considering what happened in this dream: I killed people. Several of them. This is even more serious considering I don't even hate anybody enough to even lay a finger on them out of wrath or hatred, and I didn't even think I really truly hated the victims in this dream, or anyone for that matter.

So, I guess what I'm asking is... should I be concerned about this? If so, what should I do to alleviate the situation?

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I don't normally remember my dreams, but I just did and this one is bad.

If you have anymore dreams like this, or they get more serious or start to worry you more, maybe you should speak to someone. Don't rush into that, however, as dreams of having people/killing people can usually be nothing but a result of heavy stress that are causing you to lose your temper or self-control while dreaming.

If the people you hurt in your dream were real people that you know, maybe ask yourself how you feel about them. Maybe you are expressing some anger or hatred against them, perhaps, since you said you don't hate anyone, you dislike them without actually knowing it? That can happen, even though it sounds a tad out there.

Alternatively, another idea is that by killing that person, you may be putting an end to something IN them that you dislike, such as an aspect of their personality or something they do. Try and think of this person's qualities, do you dislike any of them? Are any of them ones you wouldn't want to have yourself?

It may also represent something in your life that you consider a nuisance and want to have eradicated. It may symbolise killing off something in your life from your past that you don't want to think about, or old habits that you want to leave. Sorry if I haven't helped much, that's all I can say. Honestly though, I'd recommend looking it up if you haven't done so already, you might be able to find some better advice that way.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: I don't normally remember my dreams, but I just did and this one is bad.

Well, seeing how they are a girl that kind of stomped all over my feelings and her circle of friends, I'm thinking its the last one, killing off something in my life that I don't want to think about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

If I might offer some advice, perhaps the dream is kind of like the Death tarot card. It doesn't so much represent the act of killing/dying as it does the end of one thing and the start of another. If there's nothing that comes readily to mind that you particularly want to terminate in your life, maybe it's a sign to start something afresh?

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it. I know it's a jerkish thing to say, but it's just a dream. It might not mean anything at all, for all I know.
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest.
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.
    I'm also looking for voice actors for Project LILAC. Find out more here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I guess I'm worrying that I might do something stupid without thinking. I just guess I have to be a little more careful.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't worry about it. Dreams are full of exaggerations and freakish events. If you have thoughts like when you're awake, that's the time to worry. If not, which i'm sure is the case, don't worry about it.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, the thing is, I'm not sure if I was awake or asleep when I dreamt it, as it was very easy to wake up from, I was still able to more or less think consciously, and open my eyes and still be "dreaming" about it even. However I was lying in bed and it felt like a dream.