Have you ever had to decide between two people? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Have you ever had to decide between two people?

Default Re: Have you ever had to decide between two people?

Its really simple: when it comes down to it you can only have one apple. And in this case the apples are mutually exclusive meaning that the choice of one will prevent the choice of the other. My point is that life is filled with difficult decisions that need to be made regardless the level of difficulty.

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

Just make an apple pie. That requires a lot of apples, so you could easily eat more than one. Dunno if apples are really a great comparison to people, since you don't really eat people. (Unless you're Audrey II or something.)

Edit: Okay, since this needs clarification: I'm debunking your argument. Nothing is limiting you to eating only one apple, and it is relevant to the comparison you brought up because it points out its flaws. Choosing two people is not like choosing which apple you're going to eat, because in the case of eating apples, you eat one apple, it's gone, then you eat the other, it's gone. Choosing between two people, you don't eat/kill one person, then go and kill the other one. I was creating satire based on your argument stating that you can eat more than one apple at a time if you manage to find a way to combine multiple apples into one dish. You can't cut people up and mix up the pieces like you can with apples. (Unless you're the Ice King. At least lemme put one joke in this edit) Or in any case, why choose? Just be friends with both. Or if they're okay with it, start a polygamous relationship. Comparing people to food just never works. The only instance you could compare people to food, and have it make sense, is if you ate people.
    Last edited by Jo The Marten; 27th November 2012 at 05:38 AM.
    Karamazov and Serenity like this.

I'm just a mean green mother from outer space!
    And I am bad!

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

not once, but twice have i had to decide between two. i still wonder occasionally what would have happened if i had chosen boy A instead of boy B. anyway, several years later, the choice came up again between boy B and boy C. this time i chose boy C and i am happy with where i have ended up. it really sucks because you see positives with both choices, but in the end you really just have to make a decision and stick with it. :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12