Flirting Anyone? - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flirting Anyone?

Blog Entries

Default Re: flirting anyone?

One of my relationships ended because my ex was too flirtatious. He says it's just how he is, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean I have to like it... So I just ended it. I mean a little flirting is okay I guess, but sometimes my ex went overboard and I didn't really think it would end well if I kept going with the relationship. :/

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

I can't flirt to save my life, and nobody flirts with me. Except maybe for that one time my now-ex-girlfriend told me I had "beautiful eyes".

When I go to actually tell a girl I like her, words escape me completely. So what do I do? The first thing that pops into my head. Which is to kiss her on the cheek. Probably not the best idea, but I can't think on my feet, so what else can I do?

And worse yet is this really vicious cycle: when a girl is interested in me, I'm usually interested in someone else. And a more recent development is that I get interested in a girl, and then find out later that she's already dating someone.

....sorry, I went off on a tangent. Let me see if I can get back on track here....

Anyways, if by some miracle I end up in a relationship, I wouldn't really mind if my significant other mildly flirts with other guys on occasion. Just as long as she doesn't overdo it. As for me, as long as we actually see each other often enough, I think I'm perfectly capable of keeping my hands—and certain other parts of my anatomy—to myself.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

I don't know. Girls don't like me so they don't flirt with me. And I'm too shy (almost Raj Koothrapali-shy) to be the flirting one, so no, I don't flirt. But from what I've seen I think it can be fun sometimes, that is, when you're single.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

Meh, it's annoying, but I'd tolerate it to a point.
    Diamond FC 5327 6174 2635

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

I flirt without noticing...My friend says I sometimes make flirty eyes to boys...She thinks I like V-Necks to try to impress guys too...I swear I don't. It just happens. XD

When I try to, I just end up insulting the girl. *hangs head*

Thanks to King of Jesus (Neodark) for the banner!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slythe View Post
    When I try to, I just end up insulting the girl. *hangs head*
    Protip: don't insult the girl.

If you're a guy, flirting is super easy because it requires very little actual talking. Just ask about them and occasionally say something cute. Don't ever talk about yourself, they don't give a shit about you.
    That's nice.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Don't ever talk about yourself, they don't give a shit about you.
    Protip right here ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Protip: don't insult the girl.

If you're a guy, flirting is super easy because it requires very little actual talking. Just ask about them and occasionally say something cute. Don't ever talk about yourself, they don't give a shit about you.
    I believe you just solved my life's biggest doubts about women. Thank you very much ;)

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyGoRawr View Post
    how do you view flirting?
    if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, is it harmless to flirt with someone else or would you not tolerate it?
    how do you feel if someone flirts with you?

I think flirting is a very delicate topic...

I feel very uncomfortable when people flirt with me, mainly because I don't like that kind of attention.

who do you feel is more likely to flirt, women or men?
    Flirting is pretty unique in a way to communicate with someone you like...it's sort of an art that very few people can master.

Almost everyone is bad at it....some of us have no experience to even make the ones we fancy aknowledge us but at the opposite end of the spectrum people can "overdo" it and end up NOT getting a chance to date their crush because their flirting went OTT.

I agree with the uncomfortableness of flirting...it feels kind of sleazy and somewhat "not right". Then again, there's the "right" way of doing it and the way that makes you feel put off by any admirers you'll ever get in your life.

If I could choose a style of flirting...it'd have to be that they confront me and just let me know how they feel without going over the top like saying "I LOVE YOU!!!!"...a simple "Can I hang around with you sometime?" would be acceptable for me to take as flirting...and I would even myself do the same for anyone who I wished to let know of my feelings...they may not be "true" feelings (since you never know if they are "the one" for you), but it's a start to let them know that you'll give it a chance if they accept your wishes.
    I am a pioneer, they call me primative. I am purity, they call me perverted. - Guess the song.

Blog Entries

Speaking of all this, how might I start a good non-cheesey conversation to a girlfriend?
    Diamond FC 5327 6174 2635

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well if i have a gf then ill keep betwen me and her

but im not much of a flirt more of a funny/random kid that is at the same time very nice to most people(theres a few who a wana FALCON PUNCH in the face)

On principle, I strongly maintain that showing romantic/sexual interest in someone other than he or she with whom you're involved is disrespectful to your partner. Although I've found that, when I'm in a relationship I have eyes only for my paramour, noticing other attractive people is simply human nature and isn't wrong, so I try not to get too overprotective or insulted by it.

Monogamy is the only justifiable option from my perspective. Security and trust are huge needs in a relationship, and flirting around with other people only serves to challenge both of those. Even if one doesn't think it is inappropriate, I don't buy into any of the reasons for saying it is necessary or beneficial.
    Former

Ahaha...

The opposite sex are just people to. So I don't have any trouble talking to them. Flirtings easy, if the other doesn't do it back. Oh well. I do it way to often though, and one thing leads to another... Pretty much my life story. But i'd rather not narrate that.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Wings were invented here. You're welcome xD.

I think you shouldn't purposely flirt with someone else if you're in a relationship, but I know that some people just can't help it and really don't even notice it a lot of the time.

My flirting- talking for more than one or two sentences that don't have to with giving people answers lol. I'm really quiet in real life, when people say my name I hear people say "Oh, the girl that reads all the time?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast