Feeling Broken

Thread: Feeling Broken

Blog Entries
    Add Lord_Mewtwo on Facebook
    Visit Lord_Mewtwo's Youtube Channel

Default Feeling Broken

At the beginning of the month I was talking to this guy. Everything went great. The following week we started seeing each other, and things were going great until tonight. He says basically with everything he has on his plate (school, directing a play for his school next semester, a homophobic family & possibly a job) that a relationship won't work right now, but that he wants to be friends. It really hurt me, and I feel like my life is a living hell. I'm still very upset over this as I feel like I got lead on. I want to be friends with him, and he is not a bad person at all. He is a total sweetheart, and we have a lot in common, but I just don't know what to do right now.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11
    The user formerly known as kenai3000
    Back into Pokemon and am now more of a fan than ever

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

Default Re: Feeling Broken

Well, maybe just stay with him (however that may be, be it friends or whatever), and maybe once he moves out of his parents house you two can work things out.

I'm just a mean green mother from outer space!
    And I am bad!

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jo The Marten View Post
    Well, maybe just stay with him (however that may be, be it friends or whatever), and maybe once he moves out of his parents house you two can work things out.
    He lives at a dorm at his school. I am going to stay with him. I think he is a total sweetheart, and would never get rid of him.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11

You just have have to give people space so that they can grow. Perhaps he may not be ready for a relationship right now , but maybe eventually, one day they well be ready. Sometime you just can't rush things or things fall apart.

Blog Entries

Well I have an update, and things took a turn for the worse. We went to Disney World a few days ago for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. I had a wonderful time. He was miserable though, and he is a huge Disney fan. So after he brought me back home. I get this gem from him on Facebook:

Quote Originally Posted by Guy I was seeing
    Wanted to wait to say all this till after disney, didnt want to ruin an evening, but disney affirmed it. Those feelings i had for you were very short term, not love more like infatuation. They're gone, completely. Once i got the infatuation out of my head i realized that you aren't a gentleman and you aren't the guy i want. Don't ask why, you should know you weren't fun to be around you made it a taxing experience.

I can't see myself with you, i need to focus on me and bettering myself not having to deal with you. It is not worth my time.

You can tell everyone i'm an asshole whatever. I know who i am and i love me. You can tel your brother to beat me with a baseball bat- but that would land him in juvie, so i don't encourage it.

Yes, this means no skype, no phone calls, no march disney trip, i have no desire to fulfill anything with you.

So with this i say goodbye, have a decent life and try and do something with it aside from complaining about your prison cell of a room- be grateful for what you have.
    So yeah, we're over and I am heated and disgusted that he was too cowardly to say it to my face. He is an idiot. I was bawling earlier about it, but now my sadness has turned into rage.