Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Confession problems??

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Confession problems??

Let me tell you one thing about confessing to a crush: do it yourself.
    Sure, 99% of the time you won't have the balls to be near them, but it will save you some trouble later on. I wanted to ask out this girl, so I asked her friend to tell her I loved her and if she'd go out with me. I waited 10 minutes in a corner waiting for the "messenger" to come with the outcome. She said something vague, like she isn't into girls now. So a day later I told my crush about how sorry I was and it was so awkward. She was being silent but really cooperative. We're friends now, but still. I wish I could tell her straight so there's no misunderstanding.
    Also, an advice for gay crushes: make sure you know that s/he's attracted to your gender, and vice versa. It saves heartache later on, and makes it so much less awkward when confessing. I didn't know my crush's orientation until after my confession, and I gotta say, I really regret not telling her/asking her about orientation.
    Cariad likes this.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

Well, I have a crush on a guy in my class....I dunno if he likes me or anything....I really wanna confess but I don't have the courage....I'm scared if I get rejected....Help???
    "Just Like the Burning Flames in my Heart,
    Burn it up into Red Hot Flames!!!!"

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

Start with "hello" :P I assume the two of you are strangers. Don't weird him out by having the first thing you say to him be, "You wanna go out?" Maybe ask if he wants to hang out sometime, sit with him at lunch, etc.

I'm just a mean green mother from outer space!
    And I am bad!

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

If you want to show someone that you are interested in them, but don't have the courage to outright tell them, here's some things you can try:

1. Look at them and smile. This is a great way of seeing whether they are interested in reciprocating your feelings as well.
    2. Try to look approachable - relax, uncross your legs and keep a cheerful look on your face.
    3. Try and start conversation with casual chit chat based on things that would inspire positive conversation. For example, if the weather outside that day was rather nice, talk about that. Asking them casual questions that don't invade too much on their privacy work in some cases as well. For example, you could ask them what they like to do on the weekends, which is also a great way of finding similar interests and date activities if things seem like they might work out.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234