Another Tragedy added to the list before I move to Texas

Thread: Another Tragedy added to the list before I move to Texas

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Default Another Tragedy added to the list before I move to Texas

Yeah**My grandfather's in the hospital and he's gonna be there a while. Words cannot really describe how im feeling right now, and how I felt when the whole incident. But since that day.. Monday june 24, my emotions have just been...faulty. I've been getting angry at thing's very easily, and even as I type this, I've this sudden...sudden feeling like my blood is boiling and I want to punch something..As to what happened with my gramps, basically he hadn't eaten anything for the whole day or took his daily medication, accompanied by the fact that I think he's developing that disorder that makes the elderly forget stuff..dunno how to pronounce or spell it off the top of my head. To summarize, he was driving on the street at almost 10 mph, swerving, falling into bumps in the road, and no matter how hard we tried we couldn't get him to come out of the car, he just cursed and laughed at us. it got to the point where we had to call the police, and after a lot of confusion we got him home, but when my mom started to help him into the house we noticed that he was walking with a limp, and upon carrying him to the bathroom so that he could take shower we noticed some..odd abscess on his spine that looked like it was infected for a while. And Tuesday we carried him to the ER, where he's been and still is.

just thought I'd share this, and apologize in advance if I happen to blow my top on-site even though im not on the much to begin with due to self-esteem issues..

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Another Tragedy added to the list before I move to Texas

I'm terribly sorry to hear what's been happening with your grandfather. It sounds like he's been developing Alzheimers (though I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that), and unfortunately that is not an easy road for anyone involved. The best you can do, and the best your family can do, is to make him happy and comfortable while the doctors figure out his treatment. Just keep your chin up, it's a natural thing. It hurts, but it's life.

That said, personal topics like these belong in the blogs section. I'll be closing this thread but keeping it around so you can repost the contents into your blog if you wish.

Stay strong, man.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Actually, this belongs in the Support and Advice forum.
    @Caitlin; @Minato Arisato;
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Blog Entries

I was unaware we had a new support and advice forum. My bad.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    I'm terribly sorry to hear what's been happening with your grandfather. It sounds like he's been developing Alzheimers (though I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that), and unfortunately that is not an easy road for anyone involved. The best you can do, and the best your family can do, is to make him happy and comfortable while the doctors figure out his treatment. Just keep your chin up, it's a natural thing. It hurts, but it's life.

That said, personal topics like these belong in the blogs section. I'll be closing this thread but keeping it around so you can repost the contents into your blog if you wish.

Stay strong, man.
    Uh..sorry. I have loads of trouble navigating these forum's..

"Persona!"