Adding a girl on Faceook?

Thread: Adding a girl on Faceook?

Default Adding a girl on Faceook?

Lets say a girl knows your face, but you haven't really ever talked to her, but you have great reason to believe she likes you. You think she lives in your community since you saw her once and she saw you (or perhaps she was visiting family/friends), but for whatever reason you don't see her again. From then on, you try and look for her but no luck. As you are rummaging through Facebook, you find her profile.

Do you add her, even though she may not know your name (but recognizes your face), and ask her out, or do you just keep hoping you get another opportunity?

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adding a girl on Faceook?

I'm not very direct of a person. I mean, maybe adding a girl on Facebook isn't very direct at all, but that's just how indirect I am. :P

If such a thing were to happen to me (in the hypothetical realm wherein I have a Facebook profile), I wouldn't add her. But that's just me. I'm certainly not like most guys, nor does my mind-set make too much sense to most guys.

Dr. Heart Stealer Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

Adding her might be kind of awkward to just add her out of the blue. But it couldn't hurt to message her and see if she remembers you, and then ask if it'd be okay if you added her to your friends list.

Welcome to Trafalgar’s "Room"
    Shall I steal what’s most precious to you?

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

If her profile is not private you don't even need to add her. Just look at her interests and stuff so you can find something to talk about the next time you see her.
    Fyrirgefðu

Pretty much all the responses here. Tbh I just go for it because there's like nothing to lose, but...

Blog Entries
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

You met her in real life, you and her introduced each other by their names, you got along while you spent together => that's enough. Do it.

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind