Test: WinterVines and Synthesis

Thread: Test: WinterVines and Synthesis

Blog Entries

Default Test: WinterVines and Synthesis

Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster
    ****CLEAR, ??????, ??????
    **** X , BOSS, CLEAR
    ****?????, CLEAR ,??????

Gengar hunched back and conjured a large orange orb. It was sent flying at full speed and struck Sandile right on the snout sending it flipping backwards. It hit the wall and just laid there unconscious with its jaw hanging open. (KO)

Espeon shimmered white and started summoning tiny white orbs of energy. After coming together and levitating there for a second, the white orb suddenly turned orange to indicate the type. She nudged forward and sent the ball of power flying at his opponent. Magnemite spiraled downward for a second from the impact but then resumed floating.

Magnemite started to steam up like he was under pressure. He then rolled through the air over to Gengar and let out a good burst of energy. The blast made Gengar fall on his backside but it didn't do that much damage. (Magnet Bomb)

Sudowoodo was shocked to see both of its teammates fall to their opponents' power. He began dashing forward towards the white cat and swung its leg under Espeon to clip him. Fortunately, it didn't look like a lot of damage as Espeon didn't have a lot to fall on. (Low Kick)

Gengar @ 57.71%
    Espeon @ 32.63%
    Magnemite @ 25.19%
    Sudowoodo @ 100%

Blog Entries

Default Re: Test: WinterVines and Synthesis

There was a huge blur as so many moves were being fired at once. All I could really make out from it all was seeing was a Sudowoodo do some sort of sliding kick as it attempted to trip up Winter's Espeon, Haji. Right now, I could see that there was one thing in particular that would really pose a threat.

"Gengar, I'm going to need you to Giga Drain on Sudowoodo. The additional health we gain from it should prove helpful in lasting longer!"

@WinterVines ; @WebMaster ;

This wasn't looking good. Haji was getting desperately low on health, and there was still quite a bit of dungeon left to explore. She heard Gengar being commanded to take down the Sudowoodo. She was pretty sure that Giga Drain would do a bunch to the Rock-type. What she needed to do was give Haji a little more time. Then they could take out both of the remaining threats all at once. She didn't want the purple cat to get hurt too much more.

"Haji, use Morning Sun and try to preserve some of your energy. I know we've done this before, but we can't take down both of these Pokemon in one swoop yet."

The cat nodded as his eyes began to glow, and she felt the air shift as he started his technique.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Gengar lunged forward with a green mass of energy and snapped backward. Rainbow colored orbs came flying out of Sudowoodo and were absorbed into Gengar's body. This made him considerably healthier.

Espeon focused her attention within herself and began to sense something. She could feel the sun's presence outside the dungeon through the walls. Energy seeped into her and this made her perk up a little more.

Magnemite hovered backwards slightly and tumbled at Espeon in high speed to try to stop his healing. Its hard metal body slamed right into the cat's stomach. Fortunately, Magnemite was a small enemy so not much harm was done; some harm might have even come to it. (Take Down)

Sudowoodo dashed at Gengar to get its revenge. He came extremely closed to the hovering ghost and grabbed him. Throwing him upward, Gengar went flying into the air. Suddenly, Sudowoodo jumped up to the same height as its foe and slapped Gengar down to the ground. Gengar managed to get up from the hit but it wasn't quite so light on its feet anymore (Smack Down)

Gengar @ 61.11% (Grounded)
    Espeon @ 69.76%
    Magnemite @ 20.07%
    Sudowoodo @ 46.51%
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Blog Entries

Like usual, there was a huge flurry of attacks, most notably what the cheeky Sudowoodo did. I watched as the decrepit tree-like Pokemon jumped up into the air before knocking the levitating Gengar down with a Smack Down. Here on the ground, he was very weak to Ground type moves

"Ugh! Giga Drain Sudowoodo once more," I said through gritted teeth.