VeloJello's Splashing Sculpture

Thread: VeloJello's Splashing Sculpture

Default VeloJello's Splashing Sculpture

Target Pokemon: Magikarp
    Target Points: 25+

Hand-crafted from glaze and ceramic clay, this lousy sculpture was created in a spur of boredom during art class. If someone wanted to grade it, that would be swell.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

Default Re: VeloJello's Splashing Sculpture

Can I just say, this is awesome! I'd totally put something like this on my desk or something. So cute ^^

Okay, onto the grading. Most of the colors of Magikarp are accurate, but you did forget his bottom fin, unfortunately... But I do see that you did the fin stripes, the scales, and even the little line behind his head and before his side fin. I like that attention to detail. I also noticed that you made him pretty big, too, and boy do I know how tough it is to get the colors to glaze just right. I really like how you got his side fin to stick straight out like that, as if he's in mid-swim. The sculpture is really good in this. One thing I could pick on is probably that he's less... roundy, and more squared-off, but that's most likely because you did him mostly on a flat surface.

Score: 55/100, which means Magikarp is caught, then polished and shined to perfection. Good job on this :)
    @VeloJello;