Tentacool I guess

Thread: Tentacool I guess

Default Tentacool I guess

So yeah, here is some shit I made.

To be honest, I half-assed most of it, but it's a Tentacool. One in spoilers was one without sig thing.

[22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

Default Re: Tentacool I guess

The images are broken for me. D:

urpg

This should work.

[22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

Okay, welp...

The ripple and sun glare look pretty nice, but the subject of this image is the Tentacool - and compared to its background, the general quality of it is pretty lackluster. The crispness is lost, the edges are blurred and messy, and your shading isn't finished. The top of its head is completely flat. I will say that the angle is pretty interesting, though.

The red sacks are probably the best part of this, as they have a bit of depth to them, but everything else apart from the background looks a little sloppy, bro. ^^; I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh, but I wouldn't feel fair in passing this.

Effort plays a huge part in art; all skill stems from effort and practice. Clean up the messiness of the Tentacool and give it some proper shading. Use more shades of blue than just this one; it should look like it's swimming through water, not pasted on top of it. Figure out where your light is coming from and create shadow appropriately. These things will significantly improve your score.

For now, Tentacool not captured.

Score: 25

urpg