Snooty Art Discussion - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Snooty Art Discussion

May the force be with you BK201's Avatar

Default Re: Snooty Art Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Your attitude is bullshit. I understand the frustration that comes from waiting, having spent my Stories prime during the dark days of URPG grading where stories could take a month to be graded. And certainly, I'm not helping as a mostly inactive curator. But to call us out and label it as bullshit is bullshit itself. Learn to wait, a long time if need be - that's how URPG has been for years with Stories, and nothing changes now. Higher-ups and even normal curators do what they can to reduce waiting times, but if nobody wants to do anything, then nobody wants to do anything and that's how it is on the most basic level possible. Meanwhile, complaining about Art curators disappearing right as you post your submission is simply childish.
    Before I say anything, let me clear this. I didn't have a attitude when I put that there, I was just bored so I put that there to see who long it would take before anyone said something about it. So yes I was in a way being a ass. As for my Art I ask someone to grade it a day after I posted it, so i'm not frustrated when they have time, they will get to it. I'm not active in the URPG much anymore, so I really don't care how long it take.

Oh and BTW, I looked at this thread every day since I posted it, and I have to say I'm disappointed in the reaction time. It's been two days since I posted that, and out of all the people that viewed this only now someone says something? There is something wrong with people. Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

People have lives. :/ Just saying. I would imagine the personal lives of the curators come before grading a piece of art, regardless of whether or not it takes ten minutes or an hour.

Patience is a virtue.

also, i approve of the harry potter gif used by emma. :D AND CONGRATS MORRU!
    Morru Magnum likes this.

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ki adi mundi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Your attitude is bullshit. I understand the frustration that comes from waiting, having spent my Stories prime during the dark days of URPG grading where stories could take a month to be graded. And certainly, I'm not helping as a mostly inactive curator. But to call us out and label it as bullshit is bullshit itself. Learn to wait, a long time if need be - that's how URPG has been for years with Stories, and nothing changes now. Higher-ups and even normal curators do what they can to reduce waiting times, but if nobody wants to do anything, then nobody wants to do anything and that's how it is on the most basic level possible. Meanwhile, complaining about Art curators disappearing right as you post your submission is simply childish.
    Before I say anything, let me clear this. I didn't have a attitude when I put that there, I was just bored so I put that there to see who long it would take before anyone said something about it. So yes I was in a way being a ass. As for my Art I ask someone to grade it a day after I posted it, so i'm not frustrated when they have time, they will get to it. I'm not active in the URPG much anymore, so I really don't care how long it take.

Oh and BTW, I looked at this thread every day since I posted it, and I have to say I'm disappointed in the reaction time. It's been two days since I posted that, and out of all the people that viewed this only now someone says something? There is something wrong with people. Just a thought.
    OH MY GOD! TWO DAYS!?!? Well, sucks to suck. Maybe you can be patient. I've been in the URPG for about four years now and I've had to wait for shit to be done before. Like Felly said, people have lives. Sure, they come on here and do random shit, like grade and curate, but they have other things to do besides be a social outcast that spends all of their time on the computer grading and curating every post they can. There isn't something wrong with people. Just wait.

If that was tl;dr, here's a summary: Be Patient.
    Magnesium likes this.

[22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

Like I said I was not complaining, I just put that there because I was bored. and I felt like it and if yall don't like it screw off I don't care. Yall done lost your sense humor. and the two day thing was a joke.
    Last edited by BK201; 13th December 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Can we all calm down. Remember we are all friends here.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Yes indeed, and I apologize for being a ass, to the rest of you.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry too.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Uh, just wondering @ki adi mundi;, your first Meditite picture looks an awful lot like this one with your username thrown in the pic. Any explanation would be great. And uh, same with your second one and this one.

Yeah, I know I was shown that already by crazylittlechick, and no I didn't steal, them. Both do look a lot a like in fact copy. however I use those pic and these ones when making mine.

I always use other picture to make mine. One so I have mental picture of what I'm making and two for detail of a pokemon like colors and little thing like marks on the body . Some times I even use my gameboy. And yes I have few pictures of pokemon that look like duplicate, I can even show you mine compared to other one. If you want I can send links from Google. of pokemon I put up and that it has on other sits.

And I'll be sending monbery my originals that I made, compared to the ones. And I have a someone that can verify I made these.

Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

Considering how demanding you have been previously in regards to having your art curated you seem awfully quick to delete your original thread, I don't know if you have considered the fact that you may have heaped more suspicion upon yourself. It feels like you where very keen to hide your original submitted pieces and grades either out of shame or in an attempt to somehow further your deception.

I was thinking the same thing which is why I ask ATF to re-open the thread. So it will be open for everyone to see.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by ki adi mundi View Post
    I was thinking the same thing which is why I ask ATF to re-open the thread. So it will be open for everyone to see.
    You can undelete your own threads.

This art section has been an awesome addition to the URPG. I thought it would be fun to apply as curator, since its the kind of thing I enjoy doing and how busy all the other curators have been lately. Just as soon as I finish that application...
    It's a bit of a shame this section is relatively empty, but totally understandable. When exactly did this section become open to the public, anyway?

Oh, and by the way...what program / website do you guys use to detect art plagiarism?
    Last edited by Speed-X; 17th December 2012 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Oh, and by the way...what program / website do you guys use to detect art plagiarism?
    To be honest, I used Google Images to help with it. Basically, you just drag the image from one window to the one with Google Images on it and it searches it by tags related to the image. Very helpful.
    Speed-X likes this.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast