Andarene's 'art'

Thread: Andarene's 'art'

Default Andarene's 'art'

Hey guys,

Im trying to get an Abra from this.

I know that I need to provide some sort of proof that I made this so I have some progression screen shots.

Last edited by Andarene; 11th February 2014 at 02:35 AM.

Default Re: Andarene's 'art'

Hm, I sense Andrew's "How to make a cave" tutorial...

is that a claim?

...Yes, it is now!

I wasn't aware that we were not allowed to use tutorials to create pieces for this section, I still put hours of work into both the cave and the Abra model.
    This is also why I posted the images of me creating it so that you know that I didn't just download his final one.

Hey, never said working off tutorials was against the rules, you are fine. Was merely pointing out that I recognized the basis right off the bat. Andrew's stuff is awesome.

Phew. I just read it in a negative way. My bad.

I've been going through heeps of his tutorials because he actually explains what he is doing and isn't boring to listen to XD.

His stuff is good for new and old users, Ive been on Blender for 8 years and I still watch his stuff for tips and tricks.

I'll probably get this curated in the next few days depending on mood.

@Andarene
    Abra

@Axion;

Thanks heeps for the feedback.

I agree that abra was definatly textured badly compared to the rest of the scene but I couldnt find a good mix for him so I left it alone. The one thing about his placement that I am proud of is that you can see his tail through the crystal. When I tried to bend the legs everything went badly lol, hence why I left them straight.

I am currently working on my next scene that will be all my own now that I have a lot of good fundamentals down so we will see how that goes.

Thanks again for taking the time to curate this.