- Don't offer/trade me hacks. I don't want anything with the ribbon from Pokecheck either.
- I use an Action Reply to clone, fast hatch and IV/EV check.
- The majority of everything here is RNG'd.
- Everything I offer in this thread is my own and is legitimate.
- Give me credit if you add them to your thread.
- If I agree to a trade please post your FC.
- My FC for Black is: 5071-3141-9155. I will most likely be using that for all Gen V trades.
- My SS FC is: 3095-8004-7795. I will be most likely be using this for any Gen IV trades.
- Everything here is Fully-Redist. meaning I don't care who you trade it to (just don't tamper with it/edit it using programs and cause it to become hacked).
- If you want a nickname tell me before we trade.
- Don't hassle me to trade, because I can currently only trade when I'm using the PC and not the laptop. Which means that just because I'm online, that doesn't necessarily mean I can trade.
- I will usually be able to trade in the evenings (but not always) GMT +1 or whatever it currently is, but if you cannot trade during that time, then we will have to arrange a time to trade, so I can get the PC booted up and my router settings changed. Just don't hassle me with VMs/PMs about when I can trade.
- If you post in the shop/tag me when I'm online, and I don't reply, that means I cannot trade. I'm not ignoring you, I just don't feel the need to keep repeating myself saying that I "cannot currently trade".
- I can offer RNG'ing services on 5th Gen. Shiny or non-shiny. Captured or hatched. With specific Hidden Powers/natures/abilities/IVs. The abilities must be legitimate of course (it mentions this below). Or if you just want a random shiny, I can do those aswell.
However, just because you post a request doesn't mean I will take it on. I will only take on a project if:
a) I haven't already done it
b) it is actually legitimate to do (no wondertomb shit)
c) it interests me
d) I can actually do it (I can't do roamers like the genies yet)
I can and will refuse a project for any reason I deem fit. But the most likely reason will be that it doesn't fall under one or more of the categories above.
- I can also do egg move breeding with up to four egg moves, in legitimate combinations (duh).
- I have all DW Females released so far. I will list them later in the thread.
- Pokemon with good natures, IVs and egg moves. Shiny or non-shiny. (Gen V)
- EV training. See section below.
- Egg Moves. See section below.
- People who can poketransfer (NOT USING POKECHECK OR OTHER PROGRAMS).
- People who can breed me (good) egg moves on 4th Gen.
-Type resist berries (dark, electric, bug, water, ONLY. And I only need ONE of each)
- Heart Scales
- EV trainers. If no EV'd version is listed, then it needs training.
- If you know nothing of EV training then don't ask to do it.
- If you mess up on the training then I will abort our trade (at least until you correct it).
- I will add any of the pokemon, and their spreads, with the people who are EV training them just below here, so people know which ones are currently taken for training.
Currently being trained:
- If people would like to breed me egg moves I will post which ones I currently want here. Note that I may end up breeding them myself, so I won't wait for someone to post and accept the job.
- I will only accept Male pokemon with these egg moves. Females are useless because they cannot pass on the moves.
Bidoof: Sleep Talk / Quick Attack / Rollout / Doulbe-Edge.
Breed from a Smeargle.
Kecleon: Recover / Disable / Trick / Magic Coat.
Piplup: Yawn / Agility / FeatherDance / Icy Wind.
Heatmor: Sucker Punch / Body Slam / Pursuit / Curse.
Snivy: Glare / Magical Leaf / Twister / Mirror Coat.
Spheal: Stockpile / Yawn / Curse / Sleep Talk.
Snorunt: Hex / Fake Tears / Disable.
Breed Fake Tears onto Yamask. Yamask learns Hex and Disable via level-up.
Curse / Yawn / Avalanche / Double-Edge.
Gen IV. Breed Curse onto Bulbasaur. Learn Double-Edge via level-up. Breed both onto Snorlax. Learn Yawn via level-up. Breed all three onto a Mudkip. Evolve into Swampert and TM it Avalanche. Transfer.
Treecko #1: Leech Seed / Synthesis / Worry Seed / Endeavor.
Gen IV. Bulba learns Leech, Worry and Synthesis through level-up. Breed onto Treecko. Tutor Endeavor. Transfer.
Treecko #2: Crunch / Crush Claw / Synthesis / Endeavor.
Gen IV. Sketch Crush Claw and Crunch onto a Smeargle. Breed both onto a Rhyhorn then from Rhyhorn to Treecko. Tutor Synthesis and Endeavor to the Treecko. Transfer.
Surskit: Foresight / Psybeam / Aqua Jet / Hydro Pump.
Breed Psybeam onto a Psyduck. Psy/Golduck learn the other three moves through level-up.
Slakoth: Pursuit / Curse / Body Slam / Night Slash.
Shuckle: Acupressure / Knock Off / Mud Slap / Helping Hand.
Gen IV. Breed Acupressure onto Shuckle (from Skorupi). Then tutor the other three moves. Transfer.
Whismur: Circle Throw / Extrasensory / Hammer Arm / Endeavor.
Electrike: Electro Ball / Switcheroo / Uproar / Flame Burst
☆ = non shiny
★ = shiny
Greyed out IV = not needed IV
Type 70 = Hidden Power type + strength
Click for a link to the post.