GEN V: Two shiny Pichu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Two shiny Pichu

  1. #1
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Two shiny Pichu

    Okay so I have these 2 shiny Pichus, one from along while ago at attempting to get a shiny. I then realized that she didn't have the move volt tackle, upset that I forgot to add on the light ball I attempted again. After many many many failures I finally got another shiny pichu. This one was close but not dead on, I was hoping for it to be female (just wanted female, no real other reason) I'm still attempting at the pichu, probably will be for the next forever...if anyone knows an easier way to hatch a shiny than the Masuda I'm open to suggestions.

    Pichu#1 sold! @DatGuyBleach
    Name: Neri
    Gender: Female
    Level: 19
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Thunder Shock, Nasty Plot, Sweet Kiss, Thunder Wave

    Pichu #2
    Name: none
    Gender: Male
    Level: 1
    Nature: Lax
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Thunder Punch, Charge, Nasty Plot, Volt Tackle

    So both are up for trade, there are 3 specific pokemon that I'm after:

    Shiny female Dream World ability Eevee thank you @DatGuyBleach
    Shiny male Fire Blitz ability Growlithe
    Shiny male Dream World ability Oshawott

    I'll trade for a non-shiny of each, but the ability needs to be the same (I'll just breed for the shiny myself if needed). But I'm also open to other trades, just hit me up with an offer if interested.
    Last edited by E Baus; 24th September 2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removing already traded off
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  2. #2
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    @E Baus; I have a male Eevee with the dream world ability if that can work. Also got some extra gen 4 legendary Pokemon from Platinum like Palkia, Diagla and Uxie
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  3. #3
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu


    I would just like to point out that there is no ability called Fire Blitz.

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  4. #4
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    I would just like to point out that there is no ability called Fire Blitz.
    Hahaha, Yeah I never checked my post before heading off to work. I meant to say the ability 'Flash Fire' but instead combined it with the attack 'Flare Blitz'.
    @DatGuyBleach, Well as for the Platinum legendaries, I too have Platinum so unfortunately I also have those same pokemon. The Eevee's dream world ability will change to the evolved form's DW ability right? (Don't know a better way to word that)
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  5. #5
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    @E Baus; Can I get the Pichu #2? I don't think I have what you want, so what else will you take?

  6. #6
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by E Baus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    I would just like to point out that there is no ability called Fire Blitz.
    Hahaha, Yeah I never checked my post before heading off to work. I meant to say the ability 'Flash Fire' but instead combined it with the attack 'Flare Blitz'.
    @DatGuyBleach, Well as for the Platinum legendaries, I too have Platinum so unfortunately I also have those same pokemon. The Eevee's dream world ability will change to the evolved form's DW ability right? (Don't know a better way to word that)
    Yes it will keep it's dream world ability when evolved. Also this eevee is at level 64. Hope that isn't too much trouble
    Last edited by DatGuyBleach; 23rd September 2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  7. #7
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by E Baus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    I would just like to point out that there is no ability called Fire Blitz.
    Hahaha, Yeah I never checked my post before heading off to work. I meant to say the ability 'Flash Fire' but instead combined it with the attack 'Flare Blitz'.
    @DatGuyBleach, Well as for the Platinum legendaries, I too have Platinum so unfortunately I also have those same pokemon. The Eevee's dream world ability will change to the evolved form's DW ability right? (Don't know a better way to word that)
    I can get you a male Growlithe with Flash Fire for Pichu number 2.
    Last edited by Icee071399; 23rd September 2012 at 10:53 AM.

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  8. #8
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Okay I'm not even going to try and work out the system, don't understand how to post things entirely.

    So DatGuyBleach, I probably don't even have to ask but which Pichu are you after 1 or 2?

    Icee071399, I'm don't think that a regular growlithe is worth that Pichu what else you got up for trade?

    Power of Aura, well I'm up for pokemon I don't have to complete my pokedex. Mostly consisting of legendaries
    Last edited by E Baus; 23rd September 2012 at 01:57 PM.
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  9. #9
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Sorry I didn't even put which one I wanted. Since everyone else is trying to get number two, I can take number one
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  10. #10
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Wow, really. Well if you are up for it we can trade as soon as you are ready then.
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  11. #11
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by E Baus View Post
    Okay I'm not even going to try and work out the system, don't understand how to post things entirely.

    So DatGuyBleach, I probably don't even have to ask but which Pichu are you after 1 or 2?

    Icee071399, I'm don't think that a regular growlithe is worth that Pichu what else you got up for trade?

    Power of Aura, well I'm up for pokemon I don't have to complete my pokedex. Mostly consisting of legendaries
    I can offer a mareep with dream world ability, All starter Pokemon, Zorua, and what Pokemon do you need to complete your dex?

    I'll get you dex information.

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  12. #12
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    I can offer a mareep with dream world ability, All starter Pokemon, Zorua, and what Pokemon do you need to complete your dex?

    I'll get you dex information.
    Well like I said mostly legendaries...not ones that are accessable at anytime in say Soul silver/heartgold or Diamond/pearl/platinum but the event pokemon that you can't get anymore except via trade. But would you happen to have any dream world ability starters?
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  13. #13
    Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto, Johto, Unova
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by E Baus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icee071399 View Post
    I can offer a mareep with dream world ability, All starter Pokemon, Zorua, and what Pokemon do you need to complete your dex?

    I'll get you dex information.

    Well like I said mostly legendaries...not ones that are accessable at anytime in say Soul silver/heartgold or Diamond/pearl/platinum but the event pokemon that you can't get anymore except via trade. But would you happen to have any dream world ability starters?
    Unfortunately I do not have any dream world ability starters and your talking about (Darkrai, Arceus etc.) Right?

    Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

  14. #14
    Registered User E Baus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Yup, I have an Arceus though....the Dream world thing is how I got him. But yeah those types...Mew and Manaphy those types are ones that I mean. Ones like Latios/Latias and rayquaza are not ones I'm concerned about.
    White FC 0304-7160-2017

  15. #15
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Two shiny Pichu

    Quote Originally Posted by E Baus View Post
    Power of Aura, well I'm up for pokemon I don't have to complete my pokedex. Mostly consisting of legendaries
    Which do you need? I have most of them, and I have all of them registered. So I can get 'em from the GTS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •