GEN V: Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Braviary, Zekrom, 2x Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

@Soulmaster: I'll definetly take a Phione even though I already have one. That way I can get rid of one of them with GTS Negotiations. I also am interested in a Zebstrika, Bisharp, and Klinklang if you have any of those.

@jman21: Your three for my three? I like yours if you like mine.
    Last edited by ZACH ATTACK; 15th March 2012 at 10:46 PM.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Braviary, Zekrom, 2x Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

@ZACH ATTACK I have a Lv. 27 Zebstrika

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

@Soulmaster: What is its nature/ability? I only care because I'd be trading a Legend for it. I can probably do your Phione and Zebstrika for my Zekrom and Terrakion if Zebstrika has a suitable nature.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Blog Entries

@ZACH ATTACK it has a gentle nature and its ability is Lightingrod

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia

@Soulmaster: Good. Nature that leaves good stats alone and what I think is the better ability.

Blog Entries

@ZACH ATTACK So it is Phione and Zebstrika for Zekrom and Terrakion(japan)? Right? If it is just contact me when I'm on via either pm or vm and I should be ready to trade. My fc is in my sig.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

@Soulmaster: Will do. Thanks for the trade. Taking Japanese Zekrom/Terrakion off the list.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

@ZACH ATTACK When do you want to trade?

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

@Soulmaster: I traded the Zekrom off on the GTS, I'm sorry. I thought you had forgotten about the trade. We can still do the Phione/Zebsrtika for the Terrakion if you'd like. I can do it any time tonight, just if you can let me know.

Blog Entries

Ok @ZACH ATTACK sorry for not getting back sooner but i should be able to trade some time later tonight. My sister took my 3DS so I will have to get it back from her. *sihg*

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

Hey, @Soulmaster: Right now is fine, if you can do it. Sorry again about the Zekrom. I got a Zebstrika yesterday, so is Phione for Terrakion fine?

Blog Entries

@ZACH ATTACK I can't trade yet I still haven't gotten my 3DS back from my sister so can you wait a while? Just as soon as I can get it and you are on I will contact you. Just keep the Terrakion and I shall keep the Phoine. Oh and I feel like I should mention this: You can breed Phoine.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

@Soulmaster: I already knew you could breed Phione, I just want to get rid of the two Terrakion I have since their natures are both undesirable. I'll be waiting.

Blog Entries

@ZACH ATTACK sorry I took so long in getting back to you but I can trade when ever.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally

@Soulmaster: It's not a problem. I can trade this weekend or sometime today if you can. My Terrakion for your Phione.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast