Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

Default Trading a few extas... Curse Snorlax, Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

I have a few duplicate Pokemon that I would like to trade away. Smilie indicates have/had Pokerus, I can transfer it to any of them. I can teach them most TM's or reteach moves if you want. If they are my OT, I will gladly nickname them to suit. EVs are unknown, as I didn't EV train them. If I didn't personally catch them, I can't completely assure legitimacy. Otherwise, they are all legit. They are as follows:

Braviary (NN: Wargle) Lv.64 :)
    Adamant/Very Finicky.
    Egg hatched by me.
    HP: 226/ Atk: 196/ Def: 130/ S.Atk: 83/ S.Def: 129/ Spd: 138
    Keen Eye
    Slash/Superpower/Brave Bird/Bulk Up

Lv. 1 Quiet Tynamo (Female)

Terrakion (No NN, not my OT) Lv. 43
    Sassy/Hates to lose.
    Trial Chamber/Apparently met at Lv. 42.
    HP: 136/ Atk: 123/ Def: 88/ S.Atk: 72/ S.Def: 101/Spd: 90
    X-Scissor/Bulldoze/Rock Slide/Sacred Sword

4 x Snorlax (All Male) ~ Thick Fat (All)
    -Various natures (inquire if interested)

Lv. 1 Adamant Mienfoo (Male) ~ Inner Focus

Lv. 28 Adamant Machop (Male) ~ No Guard

Lv. 1 Brave Timburr (Male) ~ Guts
    Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Fling/Rock Slide

7x Lv. 1 Timid Joltik (5 Female, 2 Male) ~ Compoundeyes (All)

Lv. 6 Timid Larvesta (Male) :)

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I may open a shop if I get enough response here.
    Last edited by ZACH ATTACK; 20th March 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Making it more appealing

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Braviary, Zekrom, 2x Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

@ZACH ATTACK What do you want for them?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Follow jman21 On Twitter

Default Re: Trading a few extas... Braviary, Zekrom, 2x Terrakion, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr

Have any japanese breedables?

@Soulmaster: Which ones do you want? I'd like to do a legend for any of the legends, as far as the babies go, I can trade them for any of your babies if you have any. And the Braviary, I'd take a reasonable level of a Pokemon I don't have (there are lots of options here).

@jman21: This may sound dumb, but what do you mean by that? If I understand right you mean just something you can breed that's Japanese, likely for the Masuda Method?

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Follow jman21 On Twitter

@ZACKATTACK yes, that is exactly what i meant.

@jman21: I have a Camerupt, Sawk, Walrein, Carracosta, Magmar, and Shuckle. If you're interested in any of those, I can post their Stats/Natures/Levels/etc.

Follow jman21 On Twitter

I have a Camerupt, Sawk, Walrein, Carracosta, Magmar, and Shuckle. If you're interested in any of those, I can post their Stats/Natures/Levels/etc.
    ooh. im interested in the Camerupt, carracosta and magmar. what would u like for them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    @Soulmaster: Which ones do you want? I'd like to do a legend for any of the legends, as far as the babies go, I can trade them for any of your babies if you have any. And the Braviary, I'd take a reasonable level of a Pokemon I don't have (there are lots of options here).
    I sadly don't have any legends that I'm not using. For a heads up the two I'm looking at are Zekrom and Japanese Terrakion. What would you like for those I can get you almost any pokemon that isn't a legend.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

what do you want for the timburr?

@jman21: Do you have an Aerodactyl? I am looking for one of those. I'd also be interested in a Flygon, Escavalier, Accelgor, or Togekiss. Do you want to know any exta info?

@Soulmaster: Same as above listings, preferrably higher level or good nature since it would be for a Legend.

@yeah: Interested in a Level one for Level one trade? What level ones do you have (if any)? If not, just let me know something you'd trade for it.

Everyone who posted: If you're interested in the same thing, I'll be taking the best offer I get, so a competition might arise.
    Last edited by ZACH ATTACK; 14th March 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    @Soulmaster: Same as above listings, preferrably higher level or good nature since it would be for a Legend.
    I have:
    Aerodactyl: Lv. 25 Quiet nature and Lv. 35 Bold nature
    Togekiss: Lv. 8 Lonely nature

I thought I had a Flygon but I don't. Will what ever combination of the above work. I have others if it doesn't.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub

Follow jman21 On Twitter

I'd like to know genders, levels, and and natures. oh and stats too. And i have an aerodactyl, flygon, and an accelgor.

@Soulmaster: Since the Aerodactyls' natures don't really matter, I'd like the level 35 possibly (not sure because I have another Aerodactyl offer). Togekiss, not so interested unless it has Serene Grace. Do you have any DW Pokemon you could trade? I'm looking for a Sableye and Vulpix in particular, also most females of anything w/DW abilities. Accelgor/Escavalier are also wanted.

@jman21: Ok, I'd like to know the same about those. Here are mine:

Camperupt (Female) Lv.55 ~ Solid Rock
    Sassy/Strong willed.
    HP:143/Atk:127/Def:92/S.Atk:132/S.Def:111/Spd:47

Carracosta (Female) Lv.37 ~ Solid Rock
    Gentle/Likes to thrash about.
    HP:108/Atk:94/Def:94/S.Atk:70/S.Def:64/Spd:36

Magmar (Male) ~ Flame Body
    Lax/Loves to eat.
    HP:135/Atk:100/Def:75/S.Atk:115/S.Def:86/Spd:105

Follow jman21 On Twitter

Accelgor (male) Lv. 50-Hydration
    Jolly/Alert to sounds
    HP:154/Atk:84/Def:56/S.Atk:99/S.Def:76/Spd:182

Aerodactyl (male) Lv. 30 - Pressure
    Bashful/Good endurance
    HP:88/Atk:73/Def:49/S.Atk:45/S.Def:52/Spd:86

Flygon (Female) Lv.45 - Levitate
    Timed/Quick to Flee
    HP:133/Atk:97/Def:88/S.Atk:92/S.Def:79/Spd:125

and there you go.

Blog Entries

@ZACH ATTACK no it does not a serene grace add I do not have those DW poke. Do you need a Phione I have those.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast