GEN VI: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed- - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkles the Marvel Horse View Post
    @redfoxlove;
    Would you be willing to breed me a female Eastern Shellos (the blue one)? I'm sure it will have some good IVs when bred, but I don't need anything other than Sp. Def. (no Bold nature either).
    so you don't want it bold? is there a different nature you might prefer? i can try for something else if i have a parent for it. but yes, i can breed you one if you've got something to trade. unfortunately, i don't do requests free (though i probably work for cheap <3 )
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 2466 2258 6126

IGN: Missy

A tragic irony... Twinkles the Marvel Horse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Quote Originally Posted by redfoxlove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkles the Marvel Horse View Post
    @redfoxlove;
    Would you be willing to breed me a female Eastern Shellos (the blue one)? I'm sure it will have some good IVs when bred, but I don't need anything other than Sp. Def. (no Bold nature either).
    so you don't want it bold? is there a different nature you might prefer? i can try for something else if i have a parent for it. but yes, i can breed you one if you've got something to trade. unfortunately, i don't do requests free (though i probably work for cheap <3 )
    I'd prefer if it was Calm, but I was just trying to make it less of a hassle for you (assuming you didn't have a Calm partner). Anyway, I'm certainly willing to trade you something more suitable in return.

Here's what I have on hand (IV Breeding Leftovers, naturally):

Trainable
    Helioptile x4 (3 F Dry Skin, 1 Sand Veil M, Timid, all but Atk, can be re-taught EM Glare)
    Magikarp x2 (Swift Swim, Jolly, all but Sp. Atk)
    Mareep (Plus, Bold, all but Atk)
    Pumpkaboo (Pickup, Adamant, all but Sp. Atk)
    Shieldon (Sturdy, Relaxed, all but Sp. Atk & Spd)
    Froakie (Protean, Timid, all but Def)
    Meditite (Pure Power, Adamant, Perfect, EM: Drain Punch & Psycho Cut)
    Larvitar (Guts, Brave, all but Sp. Atk & Spd, EM: Assurance, Stealth Rock, & Iron Head)
    Tyrunt (Strong Jaw, Jolly, all but Sp. Atk, EM: Poison Fang, Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, & Fire Fang)
    Goomy (Sap Sipper, Calm, all but Atk)

Others
    Marill (Adamant, Huge Power, w/ Aqua Jet)
    Helioptile (Dry Skin/Sand Veil, Timid, w/ Glare)
    Feebas (Swift Swim/Oblivious, Calm, w/ Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, & Hypnosis)
    Absol (Super Luck/ Pressure, Jolly, w/ Play Rough, Zen Headbutt, Mirror Coat, & Megahorn)
    Amaura (Refrigerate, Modest)
    Bagon (Rock Head, Modest)
    Seedot (Chlorophyll, Naive, w/ Defog)
    Squirtle (Torrent, Relaxed, w/ Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, & Aura Sphere)
    Espurr (Own Tempo, Various Natures)
    Vulpix (Drought, Timid, w/ Heat Wave & Hypnosis)
    Shinx (Intimidate, Adamant/Jolly, w/ Ice Fang & Double Kick)
    Gastly (Levitate, Timid)
    Aerodactyl (Pressure, Jolly, w/ Tailwind)
    Cranidos (Mold Breaker, Jolly)
    Goomy (Hydration/Sap Sipper, Sassy)
    Scatterbug (Compund Eyes, Various Natures)
    Ralts (Synchronize/Trace, Various Natures)
    Shant I tell you of last night's dream?

Dark forms... came to me...

whispering of Unspeakable Atrocities!

...And because I should have had it on here forever ago, my FC: 3411-1534-7089

@Twinkles the Marvel Horse;
    Heck yeah, that stuff sounds awesome. I'm particularly fond of tyrunt :)
    Anyway, I'll get right on a calm shellos for you. Might take a bit since they aren't calm already, but should be done today regardless. I'll keep you posted

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 7

One day, we'll stop passing O-Powers between each other. One day ...

In the meantime, could I get that x/31/31/31/31/31 Axew? I can offer HA Wooper (Stockpile/Curse/Recover/Mud Sport), or I should be breeding HA Nidoran (Venom Drench/Counter/Disable) tonight if that is preferable.

3DS FC: 1950-8754-3734 - IGN: Jay - FS: [Ghost]: Phantump, Shuppet, Dusclops

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 7

Quote Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
    One day, we'll stop passing O-Powers between each other. One day ...

In the meantime, could I get that x/31/31/31/31/31 Axew? I can offer HA Wooper (Stockpile/Curse/Recover/Mud Sport), or I should be breeding HA Nidoran (Venom Drench/Counter/Disable) tonight if that is preferable.
    Hey, I like the o-powers. And nidoran would be awesome. Axew will be waiting for you whenever you've got a nidoran. If it's in a cool ball, Female is preferable. Otherwise, surprise me :)

WAIT! What gender axew?

Interested in a Female Shroomish. Dosent matter which one, as in gonna be breeding it myself :p Would you be interested in a 5iv Skitty, Gible, or a 5iv JAP aipom with fake out,
    Im back! I play mtg outside of this, so hmu to talk the card game! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kantomasta View Post
    Interested in a Female Shroomish. Dosent matter which one, as in gonna be breeding it myself :p Would you be interested in a 5iv Skitty, Gible, or a 5iv JAP aipom with fake out,
    All over that aipom

Quote Originally Posted by Kantomasta View Post
    All over that aipom
    Awesome! I think i still have you added. Give me about five minutes and ill be online if it works for you
    Im back! I play mtg outside of this, so hmu to talk the card game! ;)

Hey, I like the o-powers. And nidoran would be awesome. Axew will be waiting for you whenever you've got a nidoran. If it's in a cool ball, Female is preferable. Otherwise, surprise me :)

WAIT! What gender axew?
    Errr female I think? I'm not really one for balls though so any Axew would do. Similarly, I'm not well up with chain breeds for balls. The problem here is that although one parent is in a Dream Ball, both "parents" are Nidoran and the other parent has the HA ...

I'll do my best! I'll TR you when I've got it.

WAIT! What gender axew?
    Errr female I think? I'm not really one for balls though so any Axew would do. Similarly, I'm not well up with chain breeds for balls. The problem here is that although one parent is in a Dream Ball, both "parents" are Nidoran and the other parent has the HA ...

I'll do my best! I'll TR you when I've got it.
    Sounds good to me :) no worries about the pokeball then

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute, I'm being silly. I can just go and catch a Nidoran♀ in a fancy ball can't I ... any preference on a type of pokéball you want? It can be any ball available to buy in X/Y.

Or a Master Ball.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute, I'm being silly. I can just go and catch a Nidoran♀ in a fancy ball can't I ... any preference on a type of pokéball you want? It can be any ball available to buy in X/Y.

Or a Master Ball.
    You can, but then it won't have the hidden ability. And also, master balls don't pass down.

You see, I told you I wasn't so hot on breeding! I've more questions to ask to make sure I'm not doing it wrong, but I'll put them in response to your PM.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

I have perfect 5 IV spreads (31/x/31/31/31/31) available for the following:
    Infiltrator Female x1
    Do you still have this Espurr? I can trade you one of the following Bergmite for it:
    31/31/x/31/31/31 male Relaxed Own Tempo
    x/31/31/31/31/31 female Relaxed Ice Body

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I have perfect 5 IV spreads (31/x/31/31/31/31) available for the following:
    Infiltrator Female x1
    Do you still have this Espurr? I can trade you one of the following Bergmite for it:
    31/31/x/31/31/31 male Relaxed Own Tempo
    x/31/31/31/31/31 female Relaxed Ice Body
    Sorry for the delay. I had to double-check if it was reserved, but you're all cleared. I'll have the male if that still works for you.

Edit: first or second friend code this time?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast