GEN VI: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed- - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

The Cookie Monster irl. Blahmon's Avatar

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

Quote Originally Posted by redfoxlove View Post
    @Blahmon; I'm good to go when you are
    ok, I'll jump on wifi right now :)
    I survived 30 years worth of constant Misery, Punishment, and Torture... and you think you can intimidate me?
    ... go pick on someone your own size.

Villain in Glasses Illusione-Tempus's Avatar
    Follow Illusione-Tempus On Twitter
    Follow Illusione-Tempus on Tumblr

Default Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

By any chance you would give me one of your female Phanpy for my 0 Attack Fennekin? It also has all of its egg moves. Modest. Your choice between HA and non-HA. P:

Unless you want something else... Female HA Dream Ball Feebas? P:
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | IGN: Tempus

DeviantArt ~ My Anime List
    I have claimed Diancie. Purty diamonds~

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post
    By any chance you would give me one of your female Phanpy for my 0 Attack Fennekin? It also has all of its egg moves. Modest. Your choice between HA and non-HA. P:

i've already bred fennekin and feebas, have you got anything else? if not, i'm totally fine with the female dream ball feebas, since i don't recall mine being in a fancy ball. i've got that phanpy for you either way, of course. she's waiting whenever you're ready
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 2466 2258 6126

IGN: Missy

i've already bred fennekin and feebas, have you got anything else? if not, i'm totally fine with the female dream ball feebas, since i don't recall mine being in a fancy ball. i've got that phanpy for you either way, of course. she's waiting whenever you're ready
    Dream Ball is such a fancy ball, eh? I regretted going to the Dream World only once in a while. Now I can't have HA Pokemon in cute pink balls. x'D

Too bad the other stuff I have isn't much to offer.

I'll go ahead and breed one then. P:

Dream Ball is such a fancy ball, eh? I regretted going to the Dream World only once in a while. Now I can't have HA Pokemon in cute pink balls. x'D

sounds good, thanks!

sounds good, thanks!
    Amazing at how the first egg was a female HA one. P:

You're up for trade now?

EDIT: Enjoy the fancy ball. P:
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 24th April 2014 at 01:46 AM.

sounds good, thanks!
    Amazing at how the first egg was a female HA one. P:

You're up for trade now?
    thanks, dear!

Yo, would you be willing to part with Ralts number one? (the Male one with the 31/31/31/31/x/31 spread)

I've got some nice 5IV Pokes that I could give you in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Yo, would you be willing to part with Ralts number one? (the Male one with the 31/31/31/31/x/31 spread)

I've got some nice 5IV Pokes that I could give you in return.
    He's around still, so of course. What have you got?

I have Helioptile, Litwick, Houndour, Taillow, Roselia, Oshawott, Purrloin and Murkrow. Most of them have egg moves and the latter two have Hidden Abilities.

FC is 2895-7461-3268 btw

I have Helioptile, Litwick, Houndour, Taillow, Roselia, Oshawott, Purrloin and Murkrow. Most of them have egg moves and the latter two have Hidden Abilities.

FC is 2895-7461-3268 btw
    HA purrloin would be awesome, thanks! I've added you and I'll see you around (though I'm online now, if that's convenient)

FC is 2895-7461-3268 btw
    HA purrloin would be awesome, thanks! I've added you and I'll see you around (though I'm online now, if that's convenient)
    Thank you kindly, enjoy the Purrloin.

FC is 2895-7461-3268 btw
    Thank you kindly, enjoy the Purrloin.
    And you as well! Thanks again

Hey Ms. redfoxlove, are any of the Male Torchics you offer non-English Language? If yes, are they still available?
    IGN: Calem/Serena
    Version: X/Y
    Friend Safari Type/Pokemon: Psychic/Munna, Sygilyph, Gothorita
    Friend Code: 0920-0226-9824

Quote Originally Posted by Traiz Hill View Post
    Hey Ms. redfoxlove, are any of the Male Torchics you offer non-English Language? If yes, are they still available?
    I'm sorry, no. All of these pokemon were bred by me and are English natives. They are, however, still available in case you're still interested.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast