What's up everyone. Welcome to my Breeding Service. I'll be taking orders for breeding certain Pokemon. I'll have a constantly ongoing list of Pokemon that I'll be able to breed. As I receive Pokemon from breeding projects, I'll be adding more Pokemon to the list of Pokemon I can Breed.
I'll also be offering some breeding leftovers if you see something you like and need the Pokemon quickly. The leftovers section will develop overtime but will for now be non-existent. Now onto ground rules.
- Do not pester me. I'm a busy person. Pestering may result in your order being place lower on the totem pole of orders.
- Don't deliberately ask for a Pokemon I don't have. If I don't have it I'll send you to the first post to see Pokemon that I have.
- Don't be afraid to make an offer. I'll be willing to consider all offers, as long as its not something menial like a Pidgey or a Rattata.
- Wait your turn. This goes hand in hand with the first rule. There are likely other people before you. I'll be talking later about how you can see what is being bred now.
- NO HACKS. I have a strict no-hack policy. If you send me any hacks I will notify a moderator of this section.
Pokemon That Could be Bred
- PP Up
- HA Nidoran (M/F)
- HA Vulpix
- HA Poliwag
- HA Abra
- HA Tentacool
- HA Slowpoke
- HA Tangela
- HA Pinsir
- HA Magikarp
- HA Gligar
- HA Heracross
- HA Shroomish
- HA Bagon
- HA Starly
- HA Timburr
- HA Sawk
- HA Throh
- HA Solosis
- HA Foongus
- HA Bunnelby
- HA Fletchling
- HA Flabebe
- HA Carbink
- HA Goomy
- HA Bergmite
"How long will my Pokemon take?"
Follow this link for a list of everyone's Pokemon and where they are at in the breeding process.
"What if I want to offer something not on your list?"
Go ahead. I'm reasonable.
"How do I reach you about my Pokemon?"
When your Pokemon is done, I'll PM you with my FC. If you haven't responded with a time to do the trade within a week of the first PM your Pokemon will be put in the area with all of the leftovers, or given to the next person who requested the same person.
"What if I enjoyed the service?"
Leave a post on the thread. I enjoy all positive feedback. I'm here to make you guys happy.
"Can I help?"
No. Not now anyway. The breeding will only be handled by myself. If someone would like to partner with me who knows how to clone Pokemon, I'll consider it. If not this is a one man show.
"What does HA stand for?"
"What Pokeball does your Pokemon come in?"
All come in a regular Pokeball.
May 2, 2014
-Intro, Rules, Offering, Asking, and FAQ added