GEN VI: Shiny Skrelp and Dragalge

Thread: Shiny Skrelp and Dragalge

Default Shiny Skrelp and Dragalge

Easy finds by chain fishing in Y, but impossible to get in X. Fortunately, I won't make you pay an arm and a leg for Skrelp. Have a junk shiny sitting in a PC? Have a 'mon with good nature and halfway decent IVs from trying to breed that perfect pokemon? Give an offer, and I'll take whichever strikes my fancy. Want a shiny Dragalge? Well, I already put some effort into it, and you'll need some seriously good bargaining skills if you want it.
    Surge, Pokemon Y
    FC: 5172-0769-5779
    I love battling, so challenge me whenever!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiny Skrelp and Dragalge

Quote Originally Posted by wundrwhat View Post
    Easy finds by chain fishing in Y, but impossible to get in X. Fortunately, I won't make you pay an arm and a leg for Skrelp. Have a junk shiny sitting in a PC? Have a 'mon with good nature and halfway decent IVs from trying to breed that perfect pokemon? Give an offer, and I'll take whichever strikes my fancy. Want a shiny Dragalge? Well, I already put some effort into it, and you'll need some seriously good bargaining skills if you want it.
    I got a bunch of 4 IV Jolly (+Speed, -SA) Heracross I've been breeding. A lot also have the HA moxie. If you'd prefer guts or swarm, I can see what I have.

I doubt I have anything that would interest you since I only just started breeding Pokemon, but I'll offer anyway =/

I bred Machop as a request from a friend and have a ton of 4 IV adamant ones with No Guard and the 3 elemental punches as egg moves for kicks. I have a 5 IV one too but it had Guts as its ability. All of them are missing Sp. Attack.

I also have a ton of modest Mareep spitbacks with 4 IVs. Sorry, don't have much yet. Seeing good offers makes me wish I started breeding faster. *sigh*

Follow theasianpotato On Twitter

I have a ton of 3-5 IV rotom (quite a few with calm nature if I remember correctly) and 3-4 IV serene grace togepi in various natures. If not those, I have a shiny gulpin I've been itching to get rid of. I was about to breed some Eevee with 4-5 IVs if that interested you (:
    3DS FC: 4270-0880-0053 3DS Name: Annie Trainer Namee: Aundrea

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can give Protean Froakie, Solar Power Charmander, Magican Fennekin and HA Palpitoad.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

I have an anticipation Eevee (dont remember nature), timid gastly with 5 perfect IVs, Adamant Torchic with speed boost, dratini w/ marvel scale, protean froakies, and a jolly scyther with technician (havent checked IVs on it), Adamant mawiles w/ intimidate, and a bunch of other good stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. If anything interests you or you want to find out what else I have, lemme know.

Bump, is this still open?