GEN V: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~ - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

  1. #31
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  2. #32
    Registered User j4-1509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D

  3. #33
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D
    Great! Welp, I'm on now, so should we trade once I can get out of the Battle Subway?
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  4. #34
    Dragon Rusher Mitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    ok, and my biggest tip is, catch a pokemon, and get it to know sleep powder, then train t to level 50, it is vey usefull, i used a petilil. Also look fr ALL in game trades...
    ShinySceptile1 likes this.

    My Black 2 Friend Code: 0519 5080 4323

  5. #35
    Registered User j4-1509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D
    Great! Welp, I'm on now, so should we trade once I can get out of the Battle Subway?
    I am here. :D
    What's your FC?

  6. #36
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D
    Great! Welp, I'm on now, so should we trade once I can get out of the Battle Subway?
    I am here. :D
    What's your FC?
    Yay. ^3^ My FC is 5072-2619-3939.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  7. #37
    Registered User j4-1509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D
    Great! Welp, I'm on now, so should we trade once I can get out of the Battle Subway?
    I am here. :D
    What's your FC?
    Yay. ^3^ My FC is 5072-2619-3939.
    Sure! I'll be heading to the wifi room now.

  8. #38
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinySceptile1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @ShinySceptile1
    A Patrat it is.! :D
    What is your time zone?
    And what time will you be free tomorrow?
    :D My time zone is Mountain Time, and I'll be free tomorrow in the morning, or frankly whenever I'm on. ^^
    Sure, I will contact you tomorrow or whenever you're online! :D
    Great! Welp, I'm on now, so should we trade once I can get out of the Battle Subway?
    I am here. :D
    What's your FC?
    Yay. ^3^ My FC is 5072-2619-3939.
    Sure! I'll be heading to the wifi room now.
    Okay, I'll be there in five minutes, if that's okay.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  9. #39
    Registered User j4-1509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    @ShinySceptile1 Sure, I'll be waiting!

  10. #40
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Thanks. I'm heading in now.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  11. #41
    Registered User j4-1509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Thank you so much. @ShinySceptile1

  12. #42
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    Thank you so much. @ShinySceptile1
    ^^ Naw, thank you, because I managed to clear out my box just a little more. :D
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


  13. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    Can I please get the Brave Happiny? No one has choosen it yet.

  14. #44
    Registered User Cerberuswaltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    80
    Blog Entries
    5
    Follow Cerberuswaltz On Twitter
    Follow Cerberuswaltz on Tumblr Visit Cerberuswaltz's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    I'm sorry I missed you this weekend- any other time you'll be free? I have your Rufflet for you!

  15. #45
    Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    531
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

    @Spider-Boy; Sorry, it was already chosen. :(
    @Cerberuswaltz; Thanks, and sorry about not catching you either. I'll be able to trade anytime this week, except when I'm not on, if that helps at all. ^^'
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •