GEN V: Shiny Pelipper

Thread: Shiny Pelipper

Default Shiny Pelipper

By the way this is my first post so if I did something wrong regarding forum rules (like posting in the wrong area) don't blame me it's my first post. So recently I came across a shiny Pelipper over the GTS and I'd like to trade it for another shiny pokemon (preferbley something a bit cooler looking). Now I can verify that it is legit, it was caught in Undella Bay where their are Pelipper but I don't know if it's shiny appearence was hacked. These are it's stats:

Name: Pelipper
    Type: water,flying
    Level:55
    Nature:sassy
    Current moves: fly,scald,fling,and tailwind.
    Stats:
    Attack:73
    Defense:142
    Sp. Atk: 117
    Sp. Def: 104
    Speed: 81

Yeah it's stats are pretty bad and it's a Pelipper so It's not exactly an amazing offer but who knows maybe I'll find that one Pelipper fan who want's it.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiny Pelipper

@Tjd78; What do you want for it? Is it UT?

I'm not quite sure what i'd like for it, I definitly want another shiny pokemon. I just don't know because I don't want something unfair like a shiny magikarp but I don't want to sucker you out of something amazing like a shiny rayquaza so make me an offer and i'll tell you if i'm cool with it. Oh and what does UT mean? or is that a dumb question. I'll be honest the pokemon I want is a shiny male vulpix or shiny male eevee. either would be nice.
    Last edited by Tjd78; 29th July 2012 at 08:36 PM.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tjd78 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what i'd like for it, I definitly want another shiny pokemon. I just don't know because I don't want something unfair like a shiny magikarp but I don't want to sucker you out of something amazing like a shiny rayquaza so make me an offer and i'll tell you if i'm cool with it. Oh and what does UT mean? or is that a dumb question. I'll be honest the pokemon I want is a shiny male vulpix or shiny male eevee. either would be nice.
    I have a Shiny Male Flareon, that used to be an Eevee. XD Next time you reply, could you please mention me? @Tjd78; And UT means untouched, as in not used in battle in-game.