GEN V: Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras) - Page 5

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 534
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

  1. #61
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ left!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi View Post
    Yus, it was in my sig, but apparently I thought that was a dumb idea so it isn't anymore. Sorry.

    4813- 6402- 8846
    lol, it's okay ^^
    I'm on my way in.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  2. #62
    Registered User Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ left!)

    lol, it's okay ^^
    I'm on my way in.
    Awesome, thank you very much! Sorry about that connection stuff, I have no idea what was going on there. I'll definitely be back.

  3. #63
    totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    428
    Blog Entries
    41
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ left!)

    may i have the Serious Skorupi?
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

  4. #64
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ left!)

    @Dark Victini Yes you may :)
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  5. #65
    totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    428
    Blog Entries
    41
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ & Skorupi left!)

    can you trade now? i'm finishing up another trade, bu i'll be free in a munute
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

  6. #66
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Only 1 Nidoran♂ & Skorupi left!)

    I can, I'll meet you in the room in a few minutes.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  7. #67
    The Antisocial Hermit Spontaneous Combusken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    with aliens on an alien planet
    Posts
    63
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken On Twitter
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Could i have a shiny ponyta with the relaxed nature? I'll get an evolutionary item for you if you can give me one nicknamed Avamir.
    Last edited by Spontaneous Combusken; 29th May 2012 at 01:52 AM. Reason: A typo

    3DS FC: 3695-0070-1064

  8. #68
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous Combusken View Post
    Could i have a shiny ponyta with the relaxed nature? I'll get an evolutionary item for you if you can give me one nicknamed Avamir.
    I'll get to work breeding it :) I'll send you a VM when I'm done - Do you mind if it has either ability?
    Last edited by Ennife; 29th May 2012 at 06:55 AM.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  9. #69
    The Antisocial Hermit Spontaneous Combusken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    with aliens on an alien planet
    Posts
    63
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken On Twitter
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous Combusken View Post
    Could i have a shiny ponyta with the relaxed nature? I'll get an evolutionary item for you if you can give me one nicknamed Avamir.
    I'll get to work breeding it :) I'll send you a VM when I'm done - Do you mind if it has either ability?
    Either ability is fine. IVs don't really matter to me either, since i'm not really a competive battler i'm not trying to get "the perfect pokemon" or anything. Are you ok with an up-grade for the item? If not, i can get something else but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for going to the trouble of getting the ponyta for me!

    3DS FC: 3695-0070-1064

  10. #70
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Hey, majentafer! I'd like to claim that shiny Bashful Skorupi if it's still available!

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  11. #71
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous Combusken View Post
    Either ability is fine. IVs don't really matter to me either, since i'm not really a competive battler i'm not trying to get "the perfect pokemon" or anything. Are you ok with an up-grade for the item? If not, i can get something else but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for going to the trouble of getting the ponyta for me!
    An upgrade is great :) I'm 98% sure I have your Ponyta ready, I haven't hatched it yet. I'll let you know via VM when it's confirmed.

    @jima All yours. When are you free to trade?
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  12. #72
    The Antisocial Hermit Spontaneous Combusken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    with aliens on an alien planet
    Posts
    63
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken On Twitter
    Follow Spontaneous Combusken on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous Combusken View Post
    Either ability is fine. IVs don't really matter to me either, since i'm not really a competive battler i'm not trying to get "the perfect pokemon" or anything. Are you ok with an up-grade for the item? If not, i can get something else but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for going to the trouble of getting the ponyta for me!
    An upgrade is great :) I'm 98% sure I have your Ponyta ready, I haven't hatched it yet. I'll let you know via VM when it's confirmed.
    Ok then! I'll be on the lookout for the VM then.

    3DS FC: 3695-0070-1064

  13. #73
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    @jima All yours. When are you free to trade?
    Thanks, comrade! Not sure yet, but perhaps later today. Either way, I'll send a quick VM whenever I catch you on. Just please reserve it for me in the meantime.

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  14. #74
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    Quote Originally Posted by jima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    @jima All yours. When are you free to trade?
    Thanks, comrade! Not sure yet, but perhaps later today. Either way, I'll send a quick VM whenever I catch you on. Just please reserve it for me in the meantime.
    I already did :) All the ones that are struck out are claimed. I'll hopefully hear from you later.
    Last edited by Ennife; 30th May 2012 at 02:07 AM.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  15. #75
    remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Castelia City
    Posts
    2,211
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow jda95 on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P

    I'd like the Hasty Nidoran Male please!

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •