GEN V: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (closed) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (closed)

  1. #16
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Of course! See ya later!

  2. #17
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    I have a shiny ferrothorn, excadrill, and kyurem if you'd clone one for an eevee if you still have, if not then machoke.

  3. #18
    Waiting for Hoenn remake We'reBlastinOffAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    173
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Can I get your Gen IV shiny Eevee? I'm not sure what power items I have, but I have a lot, so if you tell me one that you want, I'll see if I have it :)

    Or if you really want, I can dig around and see if I can find Shadow Ball for you
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

    Don't mess with L!

  4. #19
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I have a shiny ferrothorn, excadrill, and kyurem if you'd clone one for an eevee if you still have, if not then machoke.
    Can you tell me who the original trainer is on the Kyurem?

    Quote Originally Posted by We'reBlastinOffAgain View Post
    Can I get your Gen IV shiny Eevee? I'm not sure what power items I have, but I have a lot, so if you tell me one that you want, I'll see if I have it :)
    Do you have TM 30? That's what I'm looking for for the Eevee, if not I'm looking for the Power Lens first and foremost
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  5. #20
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I have a shiny ferrothorn, excadrill, and kyurem if you'd clone one for an eevee if you still have, if not then machoke.
    Can you tell me who the original trainer is on the Kyurem?
    Kyurem and Ferrothorn are both from Proffessor Jacel, the excadrill I caught in the wild.

  6. #21
    Waiting for Hoenn remake We'reBlastinOffAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    173
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I have a shiny ferrothorn, excadrill, and kyurem if you'd clone one for an eevee if you still have, if not then machoke.
    Can you tell me who the original trainer is on the Kyurem?

    Quote Originally Posted by We'reBlastinOffAgain View Post
    Can I get your Gen IV shiny Eevee? I'm not sure what power items I have, but I have a lot, so if you tell me one that you want, I'll see if I have it :)
    Do you have TM 30? That's what I'm looking for for the Eevee, if not I'm looking for the Power Lens first and foremost
    Yeah, I have TM30 on gen III, i just need to Pal Park it over, so I'll do that now

    EDIT- Okay it's on my heartgold now, and we both have each other's friend codes cause we've traded before, so whenever you're ready let me know
    Last edited by We'reBlastinOffAgain; 14th June 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

    Don't mess with L!

  7. #22
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Kyurem and Ferrothorn are both from Proffessor Jacel, the excadrill I caught in the wild.
    Can you check the in-game name on the Kyurem for me? I already have one and want to make sure I don't end up with two copies of the same pokemon, and I'm not particularly interested in the other two, sorry :(

    Quote Originally Posted by We'reBlastinOffAgain View Post
    Yeah, I have TM30 on gen III, i just need to Pal Park it over, so I'll do that now

    EDIT- Okay it's on my heartgold now, and we both have each other's friend codes cause we've traded before, so whenever you're ready let me know
    Awesome! I don't know if I have your fc in my Platinum, but I'll check and meet you in there once I have it
    Last edited by Ennife; 14th June 2012 at 11:33 PM.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  8. #23
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Kyurem and Ferrothorn are both from Proffessor Jacel, the excadrill I caught in the wild.
    Can you check the in-game name on the Kyurem for me? I already have one and want to make sure I don't end up with two copies of the same pokemon, and I'm not particularly interested in the other two, sorry :(
    The exact OT is Ptcd

  9. #24
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    The exact OT is Ptcd
    That's the one I already have, sorry :(
    Do you have any of the items? The only one still up for trade is the Machoke
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  10. #25
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by majentafer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    The exact OT is Ptcd
    That's the one I already have, sorry :(
    Do you have any of the items? The only one still up for trade is the Machoke
    I can get a power item. Which one would you like?

  11. #26
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I can get a power item. Which one would you like?
    Power Lens or Anklet would be preferred!
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  12. #27
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ennife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I can get a power item. Which one would you like?
    Power Lens or Anklet would be preferred!
    I have a power lens, so just let me know when you're ready to trade.

  13. #28
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I have a power lens, so just let me know when you're ready to trade.
    Great! Will you be available in about 10-15 minutes?
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

  14. #29
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ennife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I have a power lens, so just let me know when you're ready to trade.
    Great! Will you be available in about 10-15 minutes?
    If you're still available for trade, I can trade right now.

  15. #30
    Registered User Ennife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    776
    Blog Entries
    3

    Follow Ennife on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Machoke and 2 Shiny Eevee (1 in Gen 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    If you're still available for trade, I can trade right now.
    Yep, I'll head back in.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

    September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •