GEN V: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

  1. #1
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    So. For not so long ago I caught a Shiny Lotad on my Sapphire. Obviously I was happy, but since I already have a Shiny Ludicolo (which I also caught in Sapphire, ironically) I really feel like I have no need of one more Shiny Lotad, so therefore I'd like to trade it away for another Shiny.

    ~~Lotad~~
    - Gender: Male
    - Ability: Rain Dish
    - Nature: Hasty
    - Moves: Astonish, Growl

    So, what do you guys have to offer? As I stated before, I want a Shiny, and even though I don't have any specific in mind I certainly wouldn't mind if it was a Dragon. Like, a Shiny Horsea, Deino, Gible, Trapinch or Axew (Dragon-type fan :P). But I can take others too, so just tell me what shinies you've got to offer and then maybe I'll take yours! :)
    Preferably I'd like the Shiny though to have no EVs.

    I also got some other Pokémon that I'd like to trade away. I've been breeding a lot recently, trying to create a new team for my New Game in White, and I've got some leftovers with great natures that I'd really like to trade away. The Pokémon I've got are; Larvesta, Pawniard, Scraggy, Cottonee, and Frillish.

    ~~Larvesta~~ x 2 1
    - Gender: One female, one male (Taken by a0161613)
    - Ability: Flame Body
    - Nature: Modest
    - Moves (male): Ember, Stringshot
    - Moves (female): Flamethrower, Psychic, Hidden Power, Solarbeam

    ~~Pawniard~~ x 2
    - Gender: One female, one male (the male one has PokéRus)
    - Ability (both): Defiant
    - Nature (both): Adamant
    - Moves (male): Scratch
    - Moves (female) Poison Jab, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace

    ~~Scraggy~~ x 2
    - Gender (both): Male (The one marked with ''2'' has PokéRus)
    - Ability (1): Shed Skin
    - Ability (2): Moxie
    - Nature (1): Jolly
    - Nature (2): Serious
    - Moves (1): Leer, Low Kick, Dragon Dance, Brick Break
    - Moves (2): Leer, Low Kick, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

    ~~Frillish~~ x 1
    - Gender: Female
    - Ability: Cursed Body
    - Nature: Bold
    - Moves: Shadow Ball, Bubble, Surf, Acid Armor
    (Taken by Mintaka)

    What I'm looking for is following;
    - Gible (Adamant)
    - Axew (Jolly)
    - Magby (Timid)
    - Azurill (Jolly/Adamant, also Huge Power)
    - Larvitar (Adamant)
    - Drillbur (Jolly, also Sand Force)
    - Mienfoo (Jolly/Timid, Regenerator)
    - Sandile (Jolly)
    - Minccino (Jolly, DW ability)
    - Magnemite (Modest)
    - Riolu (Modest)
    - Aron (Adamant)
    - Solosis (Modest)
    - Shelmet (Timid)

    If you've got anything else with a good/great nature, tell me! Anything is fine, really, as long as it has no EVs. Gender and moves doesn't matter either.

    EDIT: I forgot! My FC for Black: 3525-3738-0704
    Last edited by Chiplet; 10th July 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  2. #2
    Registered User Shinymane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    I have a spare shiny Ponyta I could offer for the Lotad :)

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    I have a shiny Grimer that I'd be happy to offer up but would you give a Larvesta for it?
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  4. #4
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    I have a shiny Grimer that I'd be happy to offer up but would you give a Larvesta for it?
    Sure!

    Which one would you like? The male or the female? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinymane1 View Post
    I have a spare shiny Ponyta I could offer for the Lotad :)
    Hey, Ponyta is nice. ^^

    If you don't mind though, I was planning to wait for a couple of more days, in case I get anything else which I might like. But if I don't, I'll contact you, 'kay? :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  5. #5
    Registered User Shinymane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    I have a shiny Grimer that I'd be happy to offer up but would you give a Larvesta for it?
    Sure!

    Which one would you like? The male or the female? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinymane1 View Post
    I have a spare shiny Ponyta I could offer for the Lotad :)
    Hey, Ponyta is nice. ^^

    If you don't mind though, I was planning to wait for a couple of more days, in case I get anything else which I might like. But if I don't, I'll contact you, 'kay? :)
    Okay, no problem :)

  6. #6
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    ~~Frillish~~ x 1
    - Gender: Female
    - Ability: Cursed Body
    - Nature: Bold
    - Moves: Shadow Ball, Bubble, Surf, Acid Armor
    For this Frillish, would you take an Aron with the Adamant nature that you wanted? It has Head Smash for its egg move as well. ^^
    B : 2838 5147 5777

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  7. #7
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    ~~Frillish~~ x 1
    - Gender: Female
    - Ability: Cursed Body
    - Nature: Bold
    - Moves: Shadow Ball, Bubble, Surf, Acid Armor
    For this Frillish, would you take an Aron with the Adamant nature that you wanted? It has Head Smash for its egg move as well. ^^
    B : 2838 5147 5777
    Hey, sounds great to me! ^^

    Just tell me when you're on! :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  8. #8
    Happy Hunger Games! Everdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    So. For not so long ago I caught a Shiny Lotad on my Sapphire. Obviously I was happy, but since I already have a Shiny Ludicolo (which I also caught in Sapphire, ironically) I really feel like I have no need of one more Shiny Lotad, so therefore I'd like to trade it away for another Shiny.

    ~~Lotad~~
    - Gender: Male
    - Ability: Rain Dish
    - Nature: Hasty
    - Moves: Astonish, Growl

    So, what do you guys have to offer? As I stated before, I want a Shiny, and even though I don't have any specific in mind I certainly wouldn't mind if it was a Dragon. Like, a Shiny Horsea, Deino, Gible, Trapinch or Axew (Dragon-type fan :P). But I can take others too, so just tell me what shinies you've got to offer and then maybe I'll take yours! :)
    Preferably I'd like the Shiny though to have no EVs.

    I also got some other Pokémon that I'd like to trade away. I've been breeding a lot recently, trying to create a new team for my New Game in White, and I've got some leftovers with great natures that I'd really like to trade away. The Pokémon I've got are; Larvesta, Pawniard, Scraggy, Cottonee, and Frillish.

    ~~Larvesta~~ x 2 1
    - Gender: One female, one male (Taken by a0161613)
    - Ability: Flame Body
    - Nature: Modest
    - Moves (male): Ember, Stringshot
    - Moves (female): Flamethrower, Psychic, Hidden Power, Solarbeam

    ~~Pawniard~~ x 2
    - Gender: One female, one male (the male one has PokéRus)
    - Ability (both): Defiant
    - Nature (both): Adamant
    - Moves (male): Scratch
    - Moves (female) Poison Jab, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace

    ~~Scraggy~~ x 2
    - Gender (both): Male (The one marked with ''2'' has PokéRus)
    - Ability (1): Shed Skin
    - Ability (2): Moxie
    - Nature (1): Jolly
    - Nature (2): Serious
    - Moves (1): Leer, Low Kick, Dragon Dance, Brick Break
    - Moves (2): Leer, Low Kick, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

    ~~Frillish~~ x 1
    - Gender: Female
    - Ability: Cursed Body
    - Nature: Bold
    - Moves: Shadow Ball, Bubble, Surf, Acid Armor

    What I'm looking for is following;
    - Gible (Adamant)
    - Axew (Jolly)
    - Magby (Timid)
    - Azurill (Jolly/Adamant, also Huge Power)
    - Larvitar (Adamant)
    - Drillbur (Jolly, also Sand Force)
    - Mienfoo (Jolly/Timid, Regenerator)
    - Sandile (Jolly)
    - Minccino (Jolly, DW ability)
    - Magnemite (Modest)
    - Riolu (Modest)
    - Aron (Adamant)
    - Solosis (Modest)
    - Shelmet (Timid)

    If you've got anything else with a good/great nature, tell me! Anything is fine, really, as long as it has no EVs. Gender and moves doesn't matter either.

    EDIT: I forgot! My FC for Black: 3525-3738-0704
    I have a shiny level 100 Infernape,which I'm willing to trade.At a push my shiny level 100 porygon-z.I'm not giving away my shiny mew,though!

  9. #9
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Shiny Lotad + Breeding Leftovers

    Update: Male Larvesta and Frillish taken
    @Totodile2001; Maybe I'll go with Porygon-Z... How does its EVs look like, and what is its moves?
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •