GEN V: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!! - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81

Thread: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

  1. #61
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger9000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    I guess I can make an exception. With your shinies, do they carry ribbons? I was traded -from people in this thread- pokemon which do and I ended up releasing them due to their uselessness. :/.

    Power Items are good.
    Eevee and Milotic do, as they are event pokemon. But the others no. And any power item(s) you're looking specifically for?

    EDIT:

    I also have the GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu (unfortunately has a ribbon also)..........however it's in Black. So you cannot get the Spiky-Eared Pichu with it.
    I have a gamestop pichu as well, but i am after the spiky-eared pichu if you actually have one :P.

  2. #62
    Registered User WhiteTiger9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger9000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    I guess I can make an exception. With your shinies, do they carry ribbons? I was traded -from people in this thread- pokemon which do and I ended up releasing them due to their uselessness. :/.

    Power Items are good.
    Eevee and Milotic do, as they are event pokemon. But the others no. And any power item(s) you're looking specifically for?

    EDIT:

    I also have the GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu (unfortunately has a ribbon also)..........however it's in Black. So you cannot get the Spiky-Eared Pichu with it.
    I have a gamestop pichu as well, but i am after the spiky-eared pichu if you actually have one :P.
    If you have a Gamestop Pichu in your Heartgold/Soulsilver, you can get the pichu then.

  3. #63
    Registered User WhiteTiger9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger9000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    I guess I can make an exception. With your shinies, do they carry ribbons? I was traded -from people in this thread- pokemon which do and I ended up releasing them due to their uselessness. :/.

    Power Items are good.
    Eevee and Milotic do, as they are event pokemon. But the others no. And any power item(s) you're looking specifically for?

    EDIT:

    I also have the GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu (unfortunately has a ribbon also)..........however it's in Black. So you cannot get the Spiky-Eared Pichu with it.
    I have a gamestop pichu as well, but i am after the spiky-eared pichu if you actually have one :P.
    I hope I wouldn't have to resort to this, but I can give you my European Michina Arceus for Latios and maybe one the starters (This pokemon is a beast and quite worth it XD It may not be a shiny, but it is awesome). Then I can give you power items or the other shinies I listed for the other starter.

  4. #64
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Hello! I'm interested in your Johto starters and Kanto starters. I'll look to see what I have... Do you want items? I have loads of those

    Credit to Caprizant

  5. #65
    The one and only! TheOtheyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Slowly infecting your mind!
    Posts
    32
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    If this is not already done, I'm interested in your crown beasts and Ho-Oh.
    My FC is 3611 0397 3692. Anything you want? If I have it I'll tell you.

  6. #66
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lol.

    If you're interested PM me and I'll get back to you guys promptly. xx0xo

  7. #67
    Pokemon Breeder Crazyyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    I really really want the Unova Legendary Trio group. XD Trying to fill up my Unova shiny dex. I have a few shiny legends, and other shiny none legends I could offer for them. :)

    Shiny legend list
    Registeel Lvl 40 Bold UT
    Regirock Lvl 40 Jolly Japanese UT
    Rayquaza Lvl 50 Adamant UT
    Palkia Lvl 47 Jolly Japanese UT
    Dialga Lvl 47 Quiet UT
    Lugia Lvl 70 Lonely UT
    Groudon Lvl 50 Lonely UT
    Kyogre Lvl 50 Timid nicknamed Greysong UT
    Regigigas Lvl 1 Bold UT (came from platinum from the level lol XD)
    Uxie Lvl 50 Brave UT
    Phione Lvl 1 mild UT

    Normal shiny list
    Porygon Lvl 1 Careful UT
    Swablu Lvl 1 Gentle UT Egg move Dragon Rush
    Tentacool Lvl 1 Lax UT Egg move Rapid spin
    Skarmory Lvl 1 Docile UT Egg move Whirlwind, Brave bird
    Voltorb Lvl 1 Mild UT
    Exeggcute Lvl 1 Careful UT


    Yeah I know.. it is a tall list. XD Let me know which 5 you would like if any of these interest you. lol

    3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

  8. #68
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    I really really want the Unova Legendary Trio group. XD Trying to fill up my Unova shiny dex. I have a few shiny legends, and other shiny none legends I could offer for them. :)

    Shiny legend list
    Registeel Lvl 40 Bold UT
    Regirock Lvl 40 Jolly Japanese UT
    Rayquaza Lvl 50 Adamant UT
    Palkia Lvl 47 Jolly Japanese UT
    Dialga Lvl 47 Quiet UT
    Lugia Lvl 70 Lonely UT
    Groudon Lvl 50 Lonely UT
    Kyogre Lvl 50 Timid nicknamed Greysong UT
    Regigigas Lvl 1 Bold UT (came from platinum from the level lol XD)
    Uxie Lvl 50 Brave UT
    Phione Lvl 1 mild UT

    Normal shiny list
    Porygon Lvl 1 Careful UT
    Swablu Lvl 1 Gentle UT Egg move Dragon Rush
    Tentacool Lvl 1 Lax UT Egg move Rapid spin
    Skarmory Lvl 1 Docile UT Egg move Whirlwind, Brave bird
    Voltorb Lvl 1 Mild UT
    Exeggcute Lvl 1 Careful UT


    Yeah I know.. it is a tall list. XD Let me know which 5 you would like if any of these interest you. lol
    Are any of these hacked/carry ribbons?

    If not I'm interested in..

    Registeel/Regirock/Uxie/Rayquaza and Dialga. :)

  9. #69
    Pokemon Breeder Crazyyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    I don't hack at all, but I got all the legends (Except Phione as I breed him myself) from trades on here. The people I traded with (being from shops or just wanted trades) said they are legit. (Although, sadly, I think the Darkrai I got was hacked after all... :( Which is why I didn't include him)
    I do know I got the regis, uxie, and dialga from shops, so its more believable that those are legit. If you find out otherwise we can trade back, or you can choose others from the list. As for Rayquaza I got him from a wanted trade on here. The trainer said he was legit.

    Also the only one with a ribbon is regigigas with a league ribbon. The owner must of had him with them when going through the league, but didn't use him.

    3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

  10. #70
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    I don't hack at all, but I got all the legends (Except Phione as I breed him myself) from trades on here. The people I traded with (being from shops or just wanted trades) said they are legit. (Although, sadly, I think the Darkrai I got was hacked after all... :( Which is why I didn't include him)
    I do know I got the regis, uxie, and dialga from shops, so its more believable that those are legit. If you find out otherwise we can trade back, or you can choose others from the list. As for Rayquaza I got him from a wanted trade on here. The trainer said he was legit.

    Also the only one with a ribbon is regigigas with a league ribbon. The owner must of had him with them when going through the league, but didn't use him.
    Yeah that's fine, and no problems! I have hacked Pokemon myself (from trades, etc) and I don't like when they have ribbons as they're completely useless sucks eh!

    Well sounds good :) I'll let you know when I'm available to trade. If you're not busy you should check out my other thread!

    PrincessMio's lucky dip! Shinies/Rares/Starters + More :)

  11. #71
    Registered User linny_456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    do you still have the cresselia?
    the best i can offer is a lvl 80 arceus
    3DS FC: 2638 0331 2172

  12. #72
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Okay, for the two starter sets, I can offer the following shinies: lvl 40 Armaldo (male), lvl 41 Solosis (female), lvl 50 Musharna (male), lvl 50 Mr. Mime (male), lvl 40 Grumpig (female), and a lvl 50 Hypno (male). Some of those have rare candied to their current levels. I hope that's okay. If these are okay with you, I'll have them cloned.

    Credit to Caprizant

  13. #73
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    Okay, for the two starter sets, I can offer the following shinies: lvl 40 Armaldo (male), lvl 41 Solosis (female), lvl 50 Musharna (male), lvl 50 Mr. Mime (male), lvl 40 Grumpig (female), and a lvl 50 Hypno (male). Some of those have rare candied to their current levels. I hope that's okay. If these are okay with you, I'll have them cloned.
    I'll check and pm you :)))))))))

  14. #74
    Pokemon Breeder Crazyyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Ok, so I'll get those 5 ready to trade. yeah, in Black/White the ribbons are kinda useless. lol XD Sorry I had left last night too, but I was falling alseep at the computer.

    Okies, I will check it out too. :D

    3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

  15. #75
    Shiny Hunter Savi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    75

    Default Re: Shinies, Rares, Shiny Sets, more, :)!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    Ok, so I'll get those 5 ready to trade. yeah, in Black/White the ribbons are kinda useless. lol XD Sorry I had left last night too, but I was falling alseep at the computer.

    Okies, I will check it out too. :D

    Alrighty, I'll be giving you two Swablu's for the extra 2 pokemon from you :3. I think they have egg moves. My FC is 2924 - 3281 - 6278

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •