Shinies Away!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shinies Away!!!

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Shinies Away!!!

Here is A List of Shinies that I currently have and really dont care for have doubles of or do not need.
    I am looking for some Particular DW Females or DW Moves if you do not have them thats ok offer me something or maybe we can work something out. Current Wants.
    4/17-4/19 I will not be able to trade Please Vm or Pm me your wants so I can keep them on reserve for this weekend! Thank you
    Ludicolo, Bronzong
    Forretress
    Cradily
    Cobalion(Friend Hacked and gave to me :p)
    Ferrothorn
    Darumaka
    Arbok
    Drifblim
    Cinccio
    Slopoke.
    Vanilluxe, Golduck, Wingull
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 16th April 2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Added Vanilluxe, Golduck, Wingull to Shiny List Added/Want List

Add RunnerDudeTyler on Facebook

Default Re: Shinies Away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacel View Post
    Here is A List of Shinies that I currently have and really dont care for have doubles of or do not need.
    I am looking for some Particular DW Females or DW Moves if you do not have them thats ok offer me something or maybe we can work something out. Current Wants.
    Ludicolo, Bronzong
    Absol 2x
    Forretress
    Cradily
    Cobalion(Friend Hacked and gave to me :p)
    Ferrothorn
    Darumaka
    Mienfoo
    Arbok
    Drifblim
    Ferroseed
    Reinculous
    Clefary
    Cinccio
    Altaria
    Slopoke.
    Since you want a Zubat could I trade you a lvl 100 Crobat for Altaria?

Hey! I've been inactive for a long time but please message me your 3DS friend code if you read this so we can exchange safari's! I also take single battle challenges.

Its a Female DW Crobat????

Its a Female DW Crobat????
    No, sorry I thought that Zubat you wanted wasn't apart of the DW females from the way you had it set up in your wants..

Hey! I've been inactive for a long time but please message me your 3DS friend code if you read this so we can exchange safari's! I also take single battle challenges.

Oh sorry I thought Those being Under it would let people know. I will still trade you frot he Crobat though No worries. Like I said I can always work something Out

Oh sorry I thought Those being Under it would let people know. I will still trade you frot he Crobat though No worries. Like I said I can always work something Out
    Really? That's great! Meet in the wifi room in 7 minutes?

Sure whats your FC Mine is in Sig

Sure whats your FC Mine is in Sig
    It's on my trainer card in my sig. 5372-4052-1239

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Are the Wingull and Golduck you added to your want-list the DW versions? If they aren't, I have extras of each I would LOVE to trade for Clefairy and Absol!
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

The Shiny Wingul and Golduck are not DW no they are just regular ones I caught. I have DW Versions of them though if that is what you are aksing? I was not looking for those two It shows on the List what Females I am looking for and what Male DW Moves I am looking for.

Ahhh I see what you Mean Now I added those to the shinies list they are not on My wants I can see where that is confusing I will change that. My Apologies.

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

Oh, I read it as you added them to your want list. Uh. /// @ the edit, yeaaah that's how I read it, lol

I do go into the DW for today (I own three games and do have access to 2 others because Gorfles doesn't do the DW) in two-three hours, so I would be willing to look for the things on your want list. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee them. You know how the dream world is. Is there anything else you're looking for?

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

I understand that would be nice thank you if you dont mind. And Others I am looking for that are not DW are- This one is Specific but a Rhyperior from Gen Four with the Tutor moves- Outrage, Thunderpunch, Earthquake, SuperPower. Solid Rock Ability Attack and Defense Evs 252 Each I would give 4 Shinies for this. A Happiny,Chansey,or Blissey. DOnt know that it is listed but a Female DW Ralts. If you can not do that then a Regular Ralts would do fine but prefer the DW if possible. And Female Snowrunt not from DW.
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 15th April 2012 at 10:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

I have a Happiny, I could breed/transfer a female Snorunt or I could do a regular Ralts. I'd be more than happy to get back to you in a few hours to see if I've had any luck with anything on your want list, if you'd be willing to reserve the Clefairy and one of the Absol for me?

I will reserve them and chat with you in a couple hours. PM if thats easier as I May forget to look at this but I should not lol

How did you get all those shinies?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast