GEN VI: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays! - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Default Re: Elemental Fang Adamant Mawile, Regenerator Slowpoke, Drain Punch Meditite

Female ones XD

Default Re: Elemental Fang Adamant Mawile, Regenerator Slowpoke, Drain Punch Meditite

Haha alright, I've put them in my reserve box.

Hello there!

I am interested in your 31/x/x/31/31/31 Female Female Regenerator Slowpoke (Or any other female IV spread you may have for Regenerator)

I can offer several HA Pokemon that I would have to breed, including:

Eevee
    Froakie
    Gligar
    Fennekin
    Sableye

For the Gibles, there are a variety that are ready for trade:

Jolly 4IV with Outrage, Iron Head and Rough Skin
    Jolly 4IV with Outrage, Iron Head and Sand Veil

Jolly 5IV with Sand Veil

PM me if you are interested!

Updated: Hidden Ability Poliwag added.

Default Re: IV-bred: Elemental Fang Adamant Mawile, HA Slowpoke, Drain Punch Meditite, HA Pol

Updated: Marill with Aqua Jet and Croagunk with Drain Punch added.

Default Re: sharkshocker's Breeding Center! NEW: Croagunk/Marill with egg moves

Could I get this Croagunk? 31/31/31/x/x/31 Male. I can offer 4IV HA Nidoran of bpth agenders, all missing Special Defense and One other IV. Tell me what kind you want, and I can grab it because I have way too many. My FC is in my sig, my IGN is John. Interested?
    3DS FC: 3952 7711 8175
    My Friend Safari: Dwebble, Corsola, Shuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Jam The Philosophist View Post
    Could I get this Croagunk? 31/31/31/x/x/31 Male. I can offer 4IV HA Nidoran of bpth agenders, all missing Special Defense and One other IV. Tell me what kind you want, and I can grab it because I have way too many. My FC is in my sig, my IGN is John. Interested?
    Sure, I can trade the Croagunk for HA Nidoran♂ with imperfect Sp. Atk/Sp. Def. I've added your FC, you can add mine too and we can do the trade if you see me online.

Hey, was wondering if you'd be interested in trading a Monsoon Vivillon for one of your 3IV Marills (x/x/x/31/31/31 Female)? I'm also wondering if you'd trade one of your 4IV Mawiles (31/31/x/x/31/31 Female) for a 4IV Modest Male Infiltrator Litwick (31/x/x/31/31/31). I have a JPN Marill and KOR Mawile I want to breed with them lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCM1314 View Post
    Hey, was wondering if you'd be interested in trading a Monsoon Vivillon for one of your 3IV Marills (x/x/x/31/31/31 Female)? I'm also wondering if you'd trade one of your 4IV Mawiles (31/31/x/x/31/31 Female) for a 4IV Modest Male Infiltrator Litwick (31/x/x/31/31/31). I have a JPN Marill and KOR Mawile I want to breed with them lol
    Sure I can trade the Marill and Mawile for those. I got lucky because I was able to hatch a shiny Mawile early on, good luck with yours! :)

Would you happen to have another Monsoon Vivillon for trade? My friend is looking for one.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Sure I can trade the Marill and Mawile for those. I got lucky because I was able to hatch a shiny Mawile early on, good luck with yours! :)

Would you happen to have another Monsoon Vivillon for trade? My friend is looking for one.
    Awesome and thanks, I hope I'll be as lucky as you in hatching one! My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj. I added the FC in your sig.

I don't have an extra Monsoon pattern on hand at the moment, unfortunately, sorry. I was lucky to snatch an extra off the GTS but they're hard to get :(

Awesome and thanks, I hope I'll be as lucky as you in hatching one! My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj. I added the FC in your sig.

I don't have an extra Monsoon pattern on hand at the moment, unfortunately, sorry. I was lucky to snatch an extra off the GTS but they're hard to get :(
    Oh no worries, I just thought to ask. Indeed they are very hard to get, thanks for checking though.

I can go online now if you're available, my IGN is Kevin. :)

Oh no worries, I just thought to ask. Indeed they are very hard to get, thanks for checking though.

I am online, sorry had to go do a quick trade. I'll be on for another hour or so, let me know when you see this and I'll hop on again. Thanks :)

I am online, sorry had to go do a quick trade. I'll be on for another hour or so, let me know when you see this and I'll hop on again. Thanks :)
    Alright I'm online!

Thanks a lot for the trade! Also, let me know if I messed up on marking the Litwick's IVs. I forgot to double check and if it's not correct, I have another one with the same spread sitting in my PC. It should be right... lol, paranoia on my end.

Thanks a lot for the trade! Also, let me know if I messed up on marking the Litwick's IVs. I forgot to double check and if it's not correct, I have another one with the same spread sitting in my PC. It should be right... lol, paranoia on my end.
    You're welcome, thank you for the trade as well! Haha yeah the IVs are right, I've had that same worry when sending stuff away :P

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast