GEN VI: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays! - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Goomy Galore!

Quote Originally Posted by playajah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Can I get a gooey goom
    31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
    I got ampharosite megastone
    FC 1075-1377-1099

Edit: can I also get a bulletproof chespin I can offer a gible (sand veil ability) jolly nature
    Sure I'll set aside that Goomy for you, the Ampharosite is fine thanks. My FC is on my signature.

I think I have an extra Bulletproof Chespin lying around, I can trade that as well. What Vivillon pattern do you have if I may ask? If you have one that I don't have I'd be interested in it, but the Gible is fine too.

Not sure what pattern the Vivillon is havent fully evolved it yet still in scatterbug form but I can level it up and let you know. I should be able to trade tonight at 11pm EST.
    Sure thing, thanks for checking. I have a Bulletproof Chespin for you as well.

Yeah 11 PM EST works for me, I've added your FC and I'll go online at that time.

Can I get a gooey goom
    31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
    I got ampharosite megastone
    FC 1075-1377-1099

Edit: can I also get a bulletproof chespin I can offer a gible (sand veil ability) jolly nature
    Sure I'll set aside that Goomy for you, the Ampharosite is fine thanks. My FC is on my signature.

I think I have an extra Bulletproof Chespin lying around, I can trade that as well. What Vivillon pattern do you have if I may ask? If you have one that I don't have I'd be interested in it, but the Gible is fine too.

Not sure what pattern the Vivillon is havent fully evolved it yet still in scatterbug form but I can level it up and let you know. I should be able to trade tonight at 11pm EST.
    Sure thing, thanks for checking. I have a Bulletproof Chespin for you as well.

Yeah 11 PM EST works for me, I've added your FC and I'll go online at that time.
    One quick request can you name the goom "Guuuuu" and the chespin "YooNutty" if its possible thanks.

Blog Entries

So that's 1,2...5 u's...sure thing :)

I found out it's the monsoon pattern if you want it you can have it and I'm on now

Edit:

Got them thanks was it the vivillon you need
    Last edited by Dolce; 26th October 2013 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Got them thanks was it the vivillon you need
    You're welcome, and thanks for the Ampharosite! Ah I already have that pattern but it's fine because I can use it to trade for the other ones :)

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

I would love to have a Gooey Goomy. I have the Continental Pattern Vivillon, if you're interested. I can also offer rare Supersize Pumpkaboo. And I can offer Protean Froakie, but you might already have it. I can't offer any IV bred Pokémon unfortunately since I don't IV breed myself.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaze View Post
    I would love to have a Gooey Goomy. I have the Continental Pattern Vivillon, if you're interested. I can also offer rare Supersize Pumpkaboo. And I can offer Protean Froakie, but you might already have it. I can't offer any IV bred Pokémon unfortunately since I don't IV breed myself.
    I'm interested in the Continental Pattern and the Pumpkaboo, moreso for the Vivillon since I might be able to get Pumpkaboo myself if size isn't inherited.

Which Goomy as you interested in?

Blog Entries

I'm interested in the Continental Pattern and the Pumpkaboo, moreso for the Vivillon since I might be able to get Pumpkaboo myself if size isn't inherited.

I have a Continental Pattern Vivillon ready, the Supersize Pumpkaboo I have to breed now. Shouldn't take too much time. The size is inherited, so you won't be able to breed one yourself from other Pumpkaboo sizes, if that's what you mean. You may choose what you like. If you have time now, we could do the trade now (if you want Pumpkaboo however, I'll breed first)

The IV's don't really matter, I'd just like a Male Gooey one, if possible.

EDIT: I have a Supersize Pumpkaboo ready now.
    Last edited by Shiny Blaze; 26th October 2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies

Blog Entries

I have a Continental Pattern Vivillon ready, the Supersize Pumpkaboo I have to breed now. Shouldn't take too much time. The size is inherited, so you won't be able to breed one yourself from other Pumpkaboo sizes, if that's what you mean. You may choose what you like. If you have time now, we could do the trade now (if you want Pumpkaboo however, I'll breed first)

Ah thanks a lot, but I'll take the Continental Pattern Vivilon. Sorry for having you to have you hatch the Pumpkaboo, I'll just look for one in my game. :P

I can go online right now if you're ready.

EDIT: It works out since I tossed the bad IV Gooey ones, I thought I'd clear these guys out faster...

EDIT2: I think I just missed you, but I'll go back online in about an hour.
    Last edited by sharkshocker; 26th October 2013 at 04:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Ah thanks a lot, but I'll take the Continental Pattern Vivilon. Sorry for having you to have you hatch the Pumpkaboo, I'll just look for one in my game. :P

I can go online right now if you're ready.

EDIT: It works out since I tossed the bad IV Gooey ones, I thought I'd clear these guys out faster...

EDIT2: I think I just missed you, but I'll go back online in about an hour.
    No problem about the Pumpkaboo, I hatched a lot since I also put them on the GTS (they're wonderful GTS-deposit material).

Okay sure, I'll be online then (hopefully).
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies

Blog Entries

Updated: IV-bred Magikarp and HA Espurr added.

Blog Entries

Default Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy

I have a x/31/31/x/31/31 Binacle. Are you willing to trade it for your 31/31/x/31/31/x Female Gooey Goomy?
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    I have a x/31/31/x/31/31 Binacle. Are you willing to trade it for your 31/31/x/31/31/x Female Gooey Goomy?
    Yeah, I'll do that trade. Have we traded FCs before? It seems like we have. @_@

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    Yeah, I'll do that trade. Have we traded FCs before? It seems like we have. @_@
    Yup, we have! I'm all ready when you are.
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

hi. i was wondering if you could give me the 31/31/31/x/x/31 Female magikarp? i havent iv bred yet so i cant give you those. i have a sanstorm and modern vivillon. i also have a sun stone and a shiny stone. i can give you a combination of any of those. thanks.
    3DS FC: 4313-1123-3507

Friend Safari: Fire Magmar, Pyroar, and ???

pm me if you want to add me.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast