Seeking Pokemon in both Gen IV and V. Offering all gen I-IV starters, Eevees, & more - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking Pokemon in both Gen IV and V. Offering all gen I-IV starters, Eevees, & more

Blog Entries

Default Re: Seeking Pokemon in both Gen IV and V. Offering all gen I-IV starters, Eevees, & m

Which room are you in? I've got the right FC and right name, but I don't see you there.
    White 2 Friend Code: 3526 1992 5445
    X Friend Code: 2277-6855-9052 (IGN: Valerie)
    Claims: Mantyke - Dragon Skull - NeverMeltIce

Default Re: Seeking Pokemon in both Gen IV and V. Offering all gen I-IV starters, Eevees, & m

The wifi room. Or should I go to GTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantyke View Post
    Which room are you in? I've got the right FC and right name, but I don't see you there.
    I am in the middle room. Or should I go to the right one?

Blog Entries

I'm in the same room as you, then... I'm just not seeing you.
    I guess you should double-check my FC, since I already checked yours. 4170 3900 2364
    And I don't know if the trainer name matters or not, but change mine to Valerie. I got mixed up between my names on White and SS.

Ooppsie. My FC is changed. The new one is 4299 2486 0576
    So sorrry ! I don't know why it changed. :(

So sorry. Can you add my FC again? Sorry! :(

Blog Entries

Oh, well that's weird! But it's okay (: Going back into the room; hope to see you there this time!

Hey, I have Shelmet, sorry, I've not been reading the posts. :P Tell me if this trade has already been done.

Oh, well that's weird! But it's okay (: Going back into the room; hope to see you there this time!
    Thank you so much! See you in 2 days! :D

Blog Entries
    Follow EVs and IVsaurs On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IVsaur View Post
    I can get you a Gothita and Shelmet, for a Sawk, Cottonee/Whimsicott, Elegym/Beeheyem, or Maractus (no favorites) in Gen. 5. My fc is in my profile, pm me with yours and a time.
    About Shelmet-- do you want an evolution tradeback, or are you actually looking to get an Escavalier from the trade? It doesn't matter to me either way since I need both evolutions, I just need to be sure.
    And I can trade you a Maractus for Gothita :)
    I already have both evolutions, so it doesn't matter that much to me. If you want you can trade Karrablast for Shelder, and I trade Escavalier back for another of the ones I mentioned.

hey mantyke you still want my pinsir?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12