GEN V: Random Unhatched Eggs - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 102

Thread: Random Unhatched Eggs

  1. #46
    Why not? JLomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA, Illinois
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    20

    Follow JLomb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    No problem, can you trade now?
    As soon as I loose in Battle Subway lol, how long can you wait?
    Boosh!

    3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    As soon as I loose in Battle Subway lol, how long can you wait?
    Half an hour maybe. I'll add your FC now. How many do you want, just the two?
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  3. #48
    Why not? JLomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA, Illinois
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    20

    Follow JLomb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Half an hour maybe. I'll add your FC now. How many do you want, just the two?
    Sure, and it looks like I'll be in there shortly lol

    Also it'll be my first time trading like this so give me a couple minutes to work it out
    Boosh!

    3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

  4. #49
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    You're in Scotland, I'm in Devon so our timezones are the same which should make things much easier. 7pm at Friday should be ideal.
    Oh wow, sorry didn't release you were also in the UK. That makes things nice and easy :D
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    Sure, and it looks like I'll be in there shortly lol

    Also it'll be my first time trading like this so give me a couple minutes to work it out
    It's a bit weird in Gen V but it is easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Oh wow, sorry didn't release you were also in the UK. That makes things nice and easy :D
    It will indeed.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  6. #51
    Why not? JLomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA, Illinois
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    20

    Follow JLomb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    @a0161613 I'm in, do you care too much about what you get? (not patrat), Sorry to say I'm not that far into the game and haven't got much to offer
    Boosh!

    3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    @a0161613 I'm in, do you care too much about what you get? (not patrat)
    Nah, I'm not too fussed really.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  8. #53
    Why not? JLomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA, Illinois
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    20

    Follow JLomb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    @a0161613 thanks alot, sorry I don't have much to offer at the moment. I'll make it up to you later
    Boosh!

    3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    @a0161613 thanks alot, sorry I don't have much to offer at the moment. I'll make it up to you later
    Did we only do one trade? I can't find the Drilbur.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  10. #55
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,214

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    I'll add your FC's now.@Bumblebee can you trade now? x
    just saw this, I can trade now. Anything in particular you want in return?
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  11. #56
    Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,654
    Blog Entries
    3
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Okay, I can trade on Friday but the earliest I can trade is 4:15 PM in my time, which I think would be 9:15 for you. Could that work out? Alternatively I could probably trade at 2:00 PM my time (i think that would be 7:00 PM for you) on Saturday.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

  12. #57
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by xelda57 View Post
    Okay, I can trade on Friday but the earliest I can trade is 4:15 PM in my time, which I think would be 9:15 for you. Could that work out? Alternatively I could probably trade at 2:00 PM my time (i think that would be 7:00 PM for you) on Saturday.
    Friday would be easier because I know I'm free. Saturday will be a back up if that's OK.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

  13. #58
    Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,654
    Blog Entries
    3
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Friday would be easier because I know I'm free. Saturday will be a back up if that's OK.
    Ok, I should be able to do Friday
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

  14. #59
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    I'd love to take some random eggs! Do you want anything certain in return?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Random Unhatched Eggs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    I'd love to take some random eggs! Do you want anything certain in return?
    Not anything in particular, I'll just take whatever is in your box. How many do you want and I'll need your FC too.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •