GEN IV: pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Thread: pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Talking pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

so i am making this a breeding service kind of thing. also i will breed some pokemon for free. however if you are like "i will take 7 skit ties, all straters from all generations, a cheruby, 4 burmies, etc." i wont do that for free.

FORGOT TO ADD BUT ALSO ITEMS
    Ok so mainly I am a breeder and I have a ton of egg lying around. Well Iam giving away random eggs. Also I am givin aways some other pokemon I have a ton of.

I UPTADE THINGS TO SO CHECK AGAIN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
    I am giving away:
    Eevee
    Feebass
    Bidoof
    Starly
    Chinchar
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Eevee
    Happily
    Mime jr.
    Ponyta
    Azurill
    Staryu
    Livdisk
    Wingull
    Shrimish
    Marill
    Lorad
    Ghastly
    Cubone
    Whooper
    Murkrow
    Eeavile
    Ralts
    Wynuat
    Hoppip

Items:
    Honey
    Premier ball
    Any mail
    ONE or TWO rare candy for each person for a while
    One of the inscences
    Also please tag me as we'll so I can know and reply faster

Wants:
    I am looking for flawless non-shiny pokemon, Events,
    ALSO I CLONE SO CHECK out my cloning service
    Last edited by Pheonixwing; 8th October 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Default Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeder a ton of and some random eggs!

@Pheonixwing, I'll take a Chmichar, Turtwig and Feebas. But, If you are randomly giving them away I'll take 3 eggs!

Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar

@Pheonixwing; May I have, Female: Turtwig, Chimchar, Starly, Eevee and Feebas. Male: Bidoof, Starly. Also if you have random eggs I will take one. Items: You don't have to but you can if you want to.

Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

@jeremyboy; and @Icee071399;
    I can get them. Also I can't you some items. If I have to clone them or I have to do a little more irk ATM t get them you can give me something. You never have to though. Of course oth the pokemon. Also I am a breeder and I am sure I can get them to you. Also I can catch them to.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 8th October 2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: fixed mentions

I'd like:

Starly
    Happiny
    Mime Jr
    Azurill
    Shroomish
    Lotad
    Weavile
    Wooper
    Marill
    Murkrow
    Gastly
    Cubone
    Hoppip

When can you trade?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

sorry. since you didnt tag me i didnt know you posted. but i dont know when i can. if we both get on themn maybe. during the weekend it is easiest usually

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

@Pheonixwing; May I have the Sinnoh starters please?
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 8th October 2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: fixed mention

Sure i have all the starters. also i am just asking but do you have any flawless non-shiny pokemon? if not itsok

Default Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a bre

@Pheonixwing; could i have any and all gen 1 starters you may have? if not then gen 3 could work as well. thanks.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 8th October 2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: fixed mention

Default Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a bre

ok wait this is really getting confusing. been really busy. sre. but not now. dont have my ds
    Diamond fc: 3955 3755 6262 Tara

I am a breeder in pokemon. i also like to tade and can give many servies. i like to clone pokmeon and do a lot on pokemon.

Level-grinding in a cave MadNessMonster's Avatar

Default Re: pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Hopefully this isn't too weird a request. I haven't started in on "White 2" yet, but I want to run through Unova with an alternate Starter. I'd therefore be trading as soon as I possibly could and therefore wouldn't have anything to offer aside from whatever shows up before the first gym. But if that isn't an issue, is there anyway you could trade me a Turtwig egg? I don't give a hoot about natures and he doesn't need to have any specific egg moves (though Earth Power would be awesome).